Type keyword(s) to search

S42.E03: Go for the Gusto LIVE THREAD

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Pepper the Cat said:

Please explain. Those of us in Canada get different commercials.

New show on TBS.

They're voting now? Damn, this is early.

Wait, I thought only three people could vote. Did I miss something?

Edited by Lantern7

Daniel really is an idiot isn’t he. He just told everyone who he is aligned with “Mike and Chennel calm me down.” Gee, who is Daniel working with? 

Trying to decide who I would want to play with the least, Daniel or Maryann?

• Love 3

Chanelle "I'm such a good social gamer" apparently isn't as good as thinks.  2-2 tie.  

And now Hai/Lydia will know something's up with 2 votes missing.  Way to go guys!

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 4

OK, I really hate the twists and crap but this is kind of fun. Hai looks like his head is going to explode. Daniel is the only one who knew what was really happening because Chanelle clued him in. 

What the hell was she thinking risking her vote?

• Love 6

“Okay, so one of those two have to get votes. If there’s no decision, everyone else is vulnerable. Also, Ben is Glory, and Glory is Ben. And there are three Axls. But Axl is dead. And don’t go up against a Sicilian when death is on the line.”

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
Just now, iMonrey said:

This is really stupid, and what happens when there are just too many stupid twists. I mean honestly - two different twists that both remove a player's vote? Dumb.

I wonder what would have happened if Mike went on the journey and risked his vote. He already didn't have one, so what would he have lost?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Poor Hai looks so confused. They have too many no votes. It’s going to get to the point where there might be a TC where nobody can vote and then what will they do? Lol! 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 1
Just now, vb68 said:

Hope Hai doesn't budge.

Daniel is an idiot.

He'd be stupid if he does.  He'd be losing the only ally he has.  I think he'd risk a rock draw over voting Lydia out.  

I don't think Daniel is going to get anywhere with Hai.

Now he's going to piss Chanelle off.

This is great!  Should have made popcorn for this.

• Love 2

Well, at least Jenny didn't completely get Cirie'd.  Her name was legitimately written down.

Mike and Chanelle may be in a bad spot on their tribe now.  Hai and Lydia need Daniel, and Daniel knows Mike doesn't have a vote for now.

Yeah Daniel I'm pretty sure no one trusts you now. Not sure why he went for this plan to throw Chenelle under the bus. All he had to say was that he didn't want to go to rocks so early and if Hai wasn't changing then he had no choice. But instead he basically made himself out to be a liar to everyone. 

• Love 8

I don't know how any of them could sit there and try to appeal to Hai that he'd be fracturing the tribe by voting off Jenny or that they weren't lying to him, when they told him they were splitting the vote between Jenny and Mike and that Chanelle/Daniel were with them.

• Love 1

Wow, Daniel has screwed himself over in the worst way. I mean, just damn. His initial statement gave all the power to Hai. Hai knew that there was no way Daniel was going to rocks so Jenny was gone. AND then he stabs Chenelle and Mike over. 

Just wow. That was awful game play. 

• Love 6