Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 5: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, candall said:

Not wine, but CANE.  Get a cane, Peps, at least until you stop falling over, off, down. 

I looooove my canes, which I have in multiple colors and designs. 

It gives me the unassailable stability of a tripod--which is always helpful when I'm stepping over and around eight dogs flopped between living room and bath.  I use it to poke things farther away and drag things closer.  You can just hook it over your arm like a purse if you're walking and feeling steady--like a bumbershoot.

Big fan of the cane.  It can solidify your fuck-you swagger if you approach it that way.

Show's on!  Give it some thought.  

I am going to take your words to heart, @candall! I'm kind of loving the notion of having a wardrobe of canes. It will add to my evolving Funky Quirky Old Lady Persona. 

• Love 8

Oh boy.  Bobbie's coming back to the shithouse with Chance and TayLER.  Lucky girl.  I'm SURE she's gonna be soooooooooo happy Chance has bought an engagement ring for TayLER and promise rings for the little girls.  Joy.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I am going to take your words to heart, @candall! I'm kind of loving the notion of having a wardrobe of canes. It will add to my evolving Funky Quirky Old Lady Persona. 

Get one like Poirot has....OR one with a hidden sword 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

What does that bigass tatto say on Bobbie's neck?  JOHN? JOKE?  I'm talking about the one on the LEFT side.  Now I see she has some word on the RIGHT side of her neck as well.  How long was Bobbie in the jailhouse??

"Antoine is the man of my dreams" says poor demented Lacey.  Good Lawd.  The woman is a MORON!

• Love 7