Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 5: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

What Rick is sporting is what used to be called a "Fu Manchu". Seventies girl here. LOTS of facial hair in those days.  

Lots of hair down below too!

• LOL 1

Somehow I completely missed the previews and jumped straight into this murky drama.  Did they show Mama Indie pulling the switcheroo on Harry with the hoodie?  That's my favorite!

• Love 5

Oh LOOKIE !!! It's MAMA!!!  Harry is finally gonna get the whoop ass he deserves!  I can't wait!

This has been a really extremely hilarious show tonight.  We found out RayDentyne is actually MARRIED to Kay but she doesn't want RICK to know....  I'm guessing because she wants RICK to pay for those new toofers!  Just sayin'.  This would explain why her Dad is so super friendly to Kay and kinda snooty to Rick.  He should be happy old RICKY is paying for some shit his baby girl needs, otherwise; he'd be on the hook BIG TIME!

It's supposed to be pretty, sunny and WARM here behind the pine curtain of east Texas this weekend.  I'm happy.  My hot water heater blew on wednesday and I have the plumber coming on Monday.  Joy to the world.

Take care peeps!

• Love 6

I, for one, am shocked that Raygun could put anyone above Rick in her affections. He's never been compartmentalized  by anyone before this.

Till next time. 

• LOL 4

With that we say goodbye to another episode of ex-cons with attitude.  See you next week when Mama Indie entraps Harry with her stealth, fur-framed hooded coat.  Until then don't get materialized, simonized, capitalized, conceptualized, or dramatized. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

I got here just in time to transcribe Harry's Soliloquy.

Nobody sits there and put they-selves in my fucking shoes and see what the fuck I got to deal with.  ...  I was praying that it was going to be a whole lot easier than this--getting released from prison.  I thought everyone would be more considerate on how I'm feeling and making me comfortable with coming home, but nobody did that and nobody's doin' that and it's startin' to irritate the fuck out of me. ...  I definitely think Indie is trying to manipulate me into thinking I'm doing things wrong and I don't have the right to do whatever I want, so she want me to apologize. 

But I don't be apologizing.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, candall said:

Nobody sits there and put they-selves in my fucking shoes and see what the fuck I got to deal with.  ...  I was praying that it was going to be a whole lot easier than this--getting released from prison.  I thought everyone would be more considerate on how I'm feeling and making me comfortable with coming home, but nobody did that and nobody's doin' that and it's startin' to irritate the fuck out of me. ...  I definitely think Indie is trying to manipulate me into thinking I'm doing things wrong and I don't have the right to do whatever I want, so she want me to apologize. 

Shakespeare is jealous.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

Hey bunkies! I just rode in on my snarkosaurus, and I am ready to rumble! 

It has been a WEEK and I am looking forward to sharing some jailhouse hooch and chicken balls with you all. 

(Tuesday I was having lunch with my son, we walked outside, suddenly felt faint, had to sit, ended up sliding to the ground and hitting my head. My poor lad was quite alarmed. Ended up going to the ER because hello, hit my head. Four hours later I emerged with a clean bill of health but I did a Very Bad Thing to my knee-"ow my leg!" and had to take a big pain killer to sleep. Next day, fell again at home-tried to stand up, my bad knee gave way, pitched forward and wound up in a heap on the floor--so now its both knees! AND I did Another Very Bad Thing to my big toe and its all black and blue and swollen. The application of ice and Aleve had improved things greatly and I am on the mend but there is some serious Old Lady Energy in the air here. Sheesh!)

So pass the wine, please. 

• Sad 1
  • Love 1

I saw the 10 min preview for tonight’s episode last night during marriage boot  camp and child the out fit this girl wears to meet her new daddy … laws baby Jesus is all I’m gonna say 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • LOL 6
7 minutes ago, candall said:

Jesus, how many times did you have to rewind and play back to transcribe that word salad? I stand in awe of your dedication to our edification. This is poetry. I have tears in my eyes. 

Just now, Gobi said:

Hi everyone! Is it customary on the day of your wedding for your bride to move in with another man in a different state?

Asking for a friend.

I hear its all the rage on Tik Tok these days. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

It has been a WEEK and I am looking forward to sharing some jailhouse hooch and chicken balls with you all. 

(Tuesday I was having lunch with my son, we walked outside, suddenly felt faint, had to sit, ended up sliding to the ground and hitting my head. My poor lad was quite alarmed. Ended up going to the ER because hello, hit my head. Four hours later I emerged with a clean bill of health but I did a Very Bad Thing to my knee-"ow my leg!" and had to take a big pain killer to sleep. Next day, fell again at home-tried to stand up, my bad knee gave way, pitched forward and wound up in a heap on the floor--so now its both knees! AND I did Another Very Bad Thing to my big toe and its all black and blue and swollen. The application of ice and Aleve had improved things greatly and I am on the mend but there is some serious Old Lady Energy in the air here. Sheesh!)

Oh no! I hope that you recover quickly, my sweet Bunkie!  Yeah, I'm feeling that balance thing lately, and it's pretty scary. Getting old is not for little bitches, yo.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

@Pepper Mostly, that’s a nightmare!! I’m glad you are on the mend and able to join us tonight. 

I was just glad Miles was with me, he was a champ throughout. I mean, Tuesday is his Sunday, and he usually meets up with friends and enjoys his evening after we have our boozy late lunch. He was great. I kept saying I was sorry to mess up his night and he was just his cheery self "Don't worry, Mom, the night is still young!" 

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, candall said:

I was watching that and thinking Damn, he has the EQ of a 12 year old. 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Just remember an ER visit is like a selfie: it's a snapshot in time. If you keep doing very bad things, go back. This is purely selfish on my part. We need you here 😉

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I don’t think I’ve ever blamed my astronomical sign for something I did or how I acted. Maybe that’s a good excuse.🤷‍♀️

Its never too late, Auntie! Maybe you could start!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2