Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 5: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Raydean is similar to the many other prisoners who promise the world and then don't deliver once they are free. 

Did you hear her explaining this to Rick?  "Just because I said something when I was locked up doesn't mean, as time gets closer to me getting out, that I won't change my mind."

This must be one of the perks listed in the Prisoner Handbook.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

If Rick had any sense at all, he would be happy that Dad is taking on the responsibility of Raydean.  

Oh my sweet summer child. If Rick had any sense at all he wouldn't have gotten tangled up with a meth raddled inmate who really likes girls. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

"filthy..."  I used to hear that from clients a few years ago, but I don't think it's a word now.  Antoine seems to be caught in a time warp.

Its hard to keep up with the hep new lingo when you're in solitary. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, you can see why Kevin is such a hit with the local ladies. He mumbles so smooth. 

Well, it worked for that guy who played opposite Gaga in A Star Is Born....it was a mumblefest, I couldn't understand a word that guy said.

• Love 3
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Well, it worked for that guy who played opposite Gaga in A Star Is Born....it was a mumblefest, I couldn't understand a word that guy said.

But he looked like Bradley Cooper. Kevin looks like … that.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

Knock it off? I knocked Curtis’s block off your first day out. Somehow Kevin is going to make it Tiffany’s fault that all of his “exes” are still in the picture. Well, at least he walked the dogs with her—I thought it was an excuse to get her out of the house so he could call his other girlfriends.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Kevin, walking the domesticated wolves, keeping an eye out for wayward mastodons, continuing on his Quest For Fire.

And looking for Rae Dawn Chong.

• LOL 6