Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 5: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Let me bring a big 2 balloon just in case you forgot you were locked away for 2 years lol what was the thought behind that 

Now I want that to be a requirement for release.  You must be greeted by some with a balloon or two that matches your number of years in. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Oh shit, it's St Johns Bridge in Portland!!!!  I'm gonna be there in four months for a bike ride.

Do you have some vows you could renew while you're there?

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

Kissing Chazz is weird. Just what you want to hear on your way to your drive-thru wedding with the parolee you just met. Another park bathroom “bridal suite.” No decorated pick-up truck? Branwynn put a black sweatsuit over her gray sweatsuit?!? I’m so confused! Why didn’t he bring her a dress along with the Uggs and lashes? Could have at least thrown on a leather fringe jacket.

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She flinched and pulled back from that kiss… yea that’s gonna last 

Ya think?  I thought she opened wide and dove right in.  Yeeks.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I've got my mysterious "2" balloon inflated and I'm ready to snark.

Branwynn was in prison for 2 years. I’m not sure why you’d want to commemorate it with a giant balloon reminding you how long you’ve been away. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
Just now, WaltersHair said:

I don't think that was 'church tongue" (Wedding Singer ref)

And she flinched a d pulled back. Which, I don’t blame her, but that’s your husband, ma’am.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Is this grounds for annulment?  Mrs. Floatingbison is excited about Mama June this season and she was talking at length about it the other day.

<clutching pearls>  Tell her your Love After Lockup crew is questioning her taste in reality television programming.  😝

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

I respect her determination to keep up the pretense she finds this effeminate man attractive.

It's that sexy bass player thing:

Paul McCartney John Entwistle, Bill Wyman, . . . . . . . . and Chazz.

• LOL 10
  • Love 3