Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 5: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

Okay, that line around his head is on purpose?

I know.  I immediately thought SURGERY of some kind but that's just me.  It doesn't look like it's connected to the part in his hair.....  My guess.. Dr. Lee and some huge ass hideous cyst of some kind.

• Love 1

S05.E07: What Are You Hiding?

Branwin marries Chazz on her release day; Tiffany catches Kevin red-handed; Tayler gets a call.

Original air date 2022.04.15 

Another day of release wedding.  Will this one be in the back of a pickup truck? 

Is Kevin red-handed from slaughtering a mastodon? 

Will Tayler understand how to answer a phone?  

The episode description leaves a lot to be desired.

• Love 3

Hiya Bunkies! I missed the live chat last week, and my life has been the worse for it.. Don't tell anybody, because it's my secret.

I'll be sitting next to PepperMostly tonight on The Sofa of Judgement.

• Love 9

This poor girl.  All she did was take the man's money for several years and pretend she was interested in having a future with him and not mention she was involved with someone else the whole time.  Why is he being so mean?

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Branwin’s false eyelashes are making up for lost time. I think she wins the longest lash contest. And that’s a tough thing to achieve.

How some of these chicks manage to keep their eyes open is beyond me. It looks like those suckers should be weighing their lids down.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Branwin’s false eyelashes are making up for lost time. I think she wins the longest lash contest. And that’s a tough thing to achieve.

I was wondering if she had eyeballs 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I think Chazz's life would have turned out much less weird if he were six inches taller.  If I had a fairy godmother wand, I'd wave it around for him.  But I don't, so I'm prescribing lifts.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5