Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E06: Summer Should Be Kinky

• Start Topic

Kyle and Amanda are so shitty together. How long have they been planning the wedding for? Why is everything so last minute. Kyle is a dick but I believe him that Amanda prob does fuck all. I think he is at least trying to make his business successful. Of course they bring the invitations to the house so ppl feel like jerks if they don’t offer to help. Not sure why they couldn’t get it done all week lol. Of course Kyle goes on and on about his sty tho. All Amanda does is whine. She’s unbearable.

Luke’s house design sounded pretty legit. He’s so hot this season too.

Ciara and Alex seem so forced. Ciara just seems so forced with anyone really.

Andrea is coming off kind of annoying with his Paige obsession. It’s seeming too over the top and like a game now. It probably always was but it’s so annoying and obvious now.

Kyle is such a sloppy embarrassing drunk. Amanda constantly harping on him isn’t helping or going to change anything tho. She needs to just shut up already or break up with him.

Sober Carl is pretty cute so far.

Danielle really spun the convo with Kyle in Amanda’s favour. Pretty rude because Kyle really wasn’t that bad in that convo and Amanda isn’t some innocent little girl.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, swankie said:

So is this all pre covid because the drunkin partying seems pretty dangerous otherwise?  

No this is Summer 2021. They had a season last year too that was filmed in 2020 where they weren’t really allowed to go out much or invite ppl over.

• Love 3
56 minutes ago, Marley said:

No this is Summer 2021. They had a season last year too that was filmed in 2020 where they weren’t really allowed to go out much or invite ppl over.

So is their protocol to test everyone whenever they come and go?  Because I don't know how it is where they are but where I am covid is still running rampant.  12 people in my immediate family tested positive right after Christmas.  I tested negative though.  And all of that random kissing and such with random strangers just seems pretty irresponsible during a pandemic. 

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Thumper said:

Do you think Production just puts out a random “all call” for people to come to the House parties????

Omg, Yes! There was so much background random screaming I had to mute the TV. They act like it's college spring break in Daytona Beach! 

I agree with Luke. $200,000 on a wedding. WTF?

Kyle said on WWHL that Amanda's parents had him sign an agreement that if they split up Kyle had to pay the parents back for the cost of wedding! That shows how much faith her parents have in these two. He's already stressed about the $4.1 million he borrowed to put in to his business and no wonder the guy is about to blow. I feel kind of sorry for him because he is so unhappy but hey, he got himself in to this mess. It's no wonder he drinks himself in to a stupor every weekend. That and he wants to drown out Amanda's nagging voice. 

9 hours ago, Marley said:

Danielle really spun the convo with Kyle in Amanda’s favour.

I was really disappointed in her for doing that. 

Danielle's boyfriend doesn't fit in. The other guys are so good looking (albeit obnoxious) and compared to them he is a pale, pasty dude with a dad bod and no personality. I don't see them lasting. 

• Love 3
49 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Kyle said on WWHL that Amanda's parents had him sign an agreement that if they split up Kyle had to pay the parents back for the cost of wedding!

He did not say that.  Kyle said he and Amanda have an agreement that if they split up Kyle has to pay Amanda's parents back.

51 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Danielle's boyfriend doesn't fit in. The other guys are so good looking (albeit obnoxious) and compared to them he is a pale, pasty dude with a dad bod and no personality. I don't see them lasting. 

I'd take a pale, pasty dude with a dad bod and no personality, and a career over these drunken, famewhore fuckboys anyday.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I agree with Luke. $200,000 on a wedding. WTF?

Luke is the only one whose wedding I would want to watch.

You know he'd have a chipmunk as a ring bearer and the vows chainsawed onto some sort of wood feature and then torched as a bonfire.

It'd be epic.

• LOL 13
  • Love 4

I'm saddened by the Amanda/Kyle communications. They don't even seem to like each other anymore. As someone who's called off a wedding (albeit way earlier on) I understand how hard it can be. But, I really wish they would have. At the very least, they seriously need counseling.  There's so much built up resentment there.

What I really dislike is how much their relationship is a focus of the show. It would be so much lighter without them. I enjoy watching the weekend antics and would like to see how the other cast members spend their weekdays.  The show used delve a bit more into their careers.  I miss that.

Poor Alex is just so boring. No idea why anyone thought he'd be a good fit with this group. Still shocked that Danielle quit her day job.

Loved Luke sharing how he'd spend $200k. Next year, can they start the Summer at his place in Minnesota?

Edited by snarts
  • Love 11

Mostly I am just traumatized by Andrea's craziest sexual experience. That woman must have been MORTIFIED, and then it was talked about on national television. Since it was a horrendously embarrassing situation for the other person, I really wish Andrea would have kept that to himself. 

Overall I thought this was a terrible episode. The Kyle and Amanda show is not. fun. I'm actually over Mya too. I think she's boring and I don't like it when people tell one tiny part of a story but won't elaborate because they're blushing behind their invisible fan. If you're going to participate with a story, then tell the story. If you feel it's nobody's business, then don't bring it up.

Another dumb mail order theme party, and half of the guests didn't get the memo. The guests they brought in appeared (to me) to be a lot younger than the cast, in general. I guess people their own age have better things to do on a Saturday night in the Hamptons 😉

• Love 2

Kyle is certainly no prize, but Amanda is just awful. All she does is nag him. It also was telling that he stated she watches tv or on the phone all day while he is trying to get his business up and running. He seemed more involved with the wedding and she was checked out. 

Also it seems they just plaster a sign in the local bar window for a free party, show up here at xxxx 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, RedDelicious said:

Mostly I am just traumatized by Andrea's craziest sexual experience. That woman must have been MORTIFIED, and then it was talked about on national television. Since it was a horrendously embarrassing situation for the other person, I really wish Andrea would have kept that to himself. 

I was confused, it seemed like he was saying HE had diarrhea after anal (I cannot believe I am typing this sentence...)  but I guess he meant he had diarrhea ON him?

• Love 3
51 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I was confused, it seemed like he was saying HE had diarrhea after anal (I cannot believe I am typing this sentence...)  but I guess he meant he had diarrhea ON him?

I thought he had the “D” too.  No?

57 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

That was the way I understood it, because he specified that they had anal (I can't believe I'm typing this either) - they finished and she suddenly got sick all over him. She must have been reallllllly drunk for that to happen. I mean, if I have even a hint of impending stomach trauma, I go home.

As a side note, vanilla vodka and ginger helps if you're out and get a stomachache, but mostly if my stomach starts sending up smoke signals, I exit stage right immediately. Doesn't happen very often, but I've always made it home in one piece 🙃 

Edited by RedDelicious
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

That was the way I understood it, because he specified that they had anal (I can't believe I'm typing this either) - they finished and she suddenly got sick all over him. She must have been reallllllly drunk for that to happen. I mean, if I have even a hint of impending stomach trauma, I go home.

As a side note, vanilla vodka and ginger helps if you're out and get a stomachache, but mostly if my stomach starts sending up smoke signals, I exit stage right immediately. Doesn't happen very often, but I've always made it home in one piece 🙃 

Maybe the lube they used kicked in the diarrhea.  I would not go home with a guy if there was even a hint of stomach problems!  I would die of embarrassment.  

8 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I thought he had the “D” too.  No?

It sounded like that, but I would think it would have been mentioned if he was bi.  Right?

I pray my work is not spying on me, or tracking what I type.. I cannot even explain this.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3

I understood it as he was doing anal with a female then when it ended she had diarrhea all over. I’m assuming as he pulled out. I’m not sure why he had to share this tho lol he could’ve picked a different story.

Mya’s non story was annoying and I’m kind of over her.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 6
On 2/22/2022 at 2:20 PM, heatherchandler said:

I pray my work is not spying on me, or tracking what I type.. I cannot even explain this.

This comment is better than anything I've read in a while, lol.

Regarding the episode, the only thing I liked was the look on Luke's face when Kyle told him how much the wedding cost.  Luke - hot AND sensible?  Yes, please!

I used to like Amanda, now I like Kyle more, and I hate both of them for it.  But I'm now at the point that since they're both too chicken shit to call off the wedding, they deserve to live in misery together.  Maybe if Kyle stops the drinking and Amanda the nagging, they might have a chance.  Unlikely, but maybe, but definitely only if they get off Bravo.  Maybe she'll get pregnant and then that'll be it for them?  Yes, please?!

Not having Hannah on the show is not doing any favors to Paige.  How many times can you talk about Andrea or Craig and basically say the same damn thing.  Do Ciara or Mya really care?  I know I don't, but I guess Paige is queen bee, so they have to pretend to be interested.  And do they ever NOT talk in a bed.  The house is gorgeous, surely there is a game room or couch they can talk.  Get out of the bedroom for once in a while.  Although I do realize that they did go swimming in the gorgeous pool as well.

I think Andrea is totally playing Paige for screen time.

• Love 5
On 2/22/2022 at 10:44 AM, snarts said:

Poor Alex is just so boring. No idea why anyone thought he'd be a good fit with this group.

He was really annoying to me up until this episode.  Now I see that he's just a shy guy.  He actually slowed down and talked at a normal speed when he was talking to Amanda.  But I second the above, why would anyone think he makes compelling reality t.v.?  And they need to just stop with trying to make him and Ciara a thing.  Just stop.

I've always been an Amanda apologist.  I'm on my last straw.  Kyle is no prize but there are times when I feel a wee bit sorry for him.  Nagging has never gotten anyone what they've wanted.  

Someone please correct me - wasn't Kyle and Amanda's wedding in her parents backyard?  Or am I totally making that up?  The cost of the venue is one of the major expenses for a wedding.  If they removed that, how in the world did they spend $200k?  

I have a distinct vision of the mailbox and post office where my husband and I dropped off our wedding invitations.  It was super exciting and we both were extremely happy.  I'm sorry that these two losers are missing out on the entire experience.  I also planned a fairly large and formal wedding with no help from a planner (no Mom help and LBH, just a little help from my husband).  It's seriously not hard if you stay organized and on a timeline.  Plus, most people are, gasp, HAPPY to do it and that makes it not some kind of dreaded chore.  

• Love 6

Amanda constantly "Bueller?"-ing Kyle gave me the shits. 

Obviously reality shows bring out the worst sides of people and you are portrayed in the worst light possible, but come on.  They are making everyone's heads hurt.  I feel bad for all of the couples who were planning their weddings in 2020 who had to postpone.  But they were still looking forward to having their weddings after the lockdown was over.  And people still got married.  I know couples who had to postpone more than once, which must have been soooo disappointing, expensive and just goddamn frustrating as hell.  But they still wanted to get married because they wanted to be together and were excited to spend the rest of their lives together. 

You have until the very last second to not get married - when asked "Do you take this wo/man..." - you can still say no.  But Kyle and Amanda didn't, and they've dragged everybody down with them.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, SarahPrtr said:

Amanda constantly "Bueller?"-ing Kyle gave me the shits. 

Dead.

I didn’t used to mind Amanda much; I thought she was just kind of shy and insecure so she was clinging to the only guy she had.

now I think she’s an asshole.

• Love 6