Type keyword(s) to search

S19 Project Runway Season Finale Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I found the forth collection interesting, though I found all the strings rather distracting,  

Too much of a good thing with all those strings, but it really did represent what she wanted to…her country and aesthetic. 

• Love 1

No wonder the emphasis on the fact Coral hadn’t won a single weekly challenge.   I am surprised I liked hers best, followed by Shantall, Chasity and trailing behind, Christine.  

• Love 3

I liked the first one the most I guess.  A little dated, but lovely to watch.  Second place I liked the second collection.  The all black was too depressing to me.  The stringy one just didn’t appeal to me, but could be trendy.  

2 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

It cracks me up that Nina insists in saying COR-al, when Coral herself doesn’t pronounce her name that way.  I’m liking Tommy Hilfiger’s very practical comments!

I noticed Nina always pronounced Corals name like that. Weird. Can they replace Elaine with Tommy Hilfiger next season, I love his critique. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Thumper said:

Pretty cool to have Tommy Hilfiger as guest judge!

It gave the judging another dimensión that’s for sure.

Coral’s to me was the most beautiful (and a winner gives PR’s perimeters) but Shantall’s were the most commercial yet fashionable. 
Still giving Coral the win, mainly because of the drama because that’s the show’s MO

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, charliesan said:

Coral is winning, I’m calling it 

Well fuck my drag.

But! I’m still happy Shantall won. I’m blaming Tommy because he clearly picked Shantall over Coral and the show usually choses drama and a good show but oh well. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Yeah...I was bummed because out of all the collections Coral's was my fave...but I can see why Shantall was chosen.  I did enjoy Christina's prints, she had some interesting ideas with them, but a good print can't save a mediocre or dated look.  I like Chasity as a person but I just thought it was all one note, no surprises.  

I think I'm in for Season 20 and then may call it a day.   

• Love 5

I guess the sleeves aren't really snake pattern like Shantall's, but her pattern made me think of this Sweater that I've been coveting. Honestly, I like the sweater more, though I did like a few of Shantall's looks with the pattern. It wasn't my favorite overall. I think I liked Coral's best.

2 hours ago, TexasGal said:

It cracks me up that Nina insists on saying COR-al, when Coral herself doesn’t pronounce her name that way.  I’m liking Tommy Hilfiger’s very practical comments!

It’s the Spanish pronunciation.  Did she roll the R though? 

1 hour ago, charliesan said:

Has anybody seen the aftershow? Kristina was pretty pissed with the outcome, which doesn’t surprise me after her meltdown on the Housewives’ episode. 

The Bravo app has been glitchy for months. 🙄😫