Type keyword(s) to search

S33:E05: Stairway to Hell LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

There is no way I could do that jump. I REALLY wouldn’t want a pointy hatted gnome that could impale me.

way to go Sherri!  And the last place chick didn’t even wait for the count to be finished.

I would do the sausage thing, even without the steps in the equation.

• Love 6

I'd have done the sausage. The chance of dropping something on those stairs and having to go back and start again is too high. I don't think Dusty and Ryan will have much trouble with it but I don't know about the other teams.

• Love 4

Watching on the DVR. Kim is hating life right now. I love Penn’s reassurance “they don’t want you to die” is pretty much what I would be thinking. It would totally be my mantra. 

Sheri is screwed because she is going to get stuck with a lot of tasks. Damn. This team is just badly prepared.

And wow do teams suck at self navigation.

• Love 5

Kim mentioned in one of her blog posts that she would jog with a 9 lb weight on her back to prepare for the race. She also had them go to a  trainer. 

Just now, Lantern7 said:

How much time did teams get between getting called back and the restart? Because I think Arun & Natalia really need a Phield Philimination right now.

I believe Kim said they had at least 6 weeks. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
Just now, Lantern7 said:

Has there been any other Racer that had to sit out Riadblocks? The only one that comes to mind is Big Easy.

Luke did. When there was a task that required being able to hear. 

Edited by Seelouis
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
Just now, iMonrey said:

I mean, "race" was right there in the clue, clearly it was going to be the more physical task. I don't know what Akbar and Sheri were thinking.

I think they are delusional that their “former athlete” selves can do better physically than their current selves can.  Those days are long behind them.  As far Akbar and his motivational self, he is also delusional there that his tactics work on anyone, especially not on Sheri.

• Love 11