Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E01: Where’s My Lover, Boy?

• Start Topic

Weekends in the Hamptons and weekdays in the city are back! With a new house and new roommates, this group of friends sets out to make up for lost time and send it properly. Kyle’s late-night shenanigans are triggering to fiancé Amanda and raise a red flag to their friends. An old flame returns and instantly heats things up for Paige. Meanwhile, Lindsay drops a bomb on Carl that no one saw coming.

Original air date 2022.01.17

Well, one thing is for sure. Kyle and Amanda never should have gotten married. I’ve never heard of a drunk clause prior to a wedding.

Continuing commentary: You could see the tension between them from the moment they got in the car. There was just no authentic joy or excitement. It seemed more like impending doom. Kyle knew exactly what his plans were for the evening. 30+ phone calls later I thought it was pretty immature for her to break his things in the bathroom and put his luggage outside. Grow up already. She should have turned her phone off and moved her own things into the spare bedroom and stayed there for the duration of filming. Pretty sure the primary bedroom has been written into Kyle's contracts moving forward (gag). His little dirty laundry rant (therapy, etc.) at her and not holding himself accountable for his behavior is the writing that has been on the wall since Season 1. 

Edited by RedDelicious
  • Love 7

Also I think it’s convenient that Lindsay miscarried the day after she found out she was pregnant. My guess is she had a medical abortion and is sticking to her miscarriage narrative. It’s her choice and I don’t judge her for what happened. I just think it’s a very private matter and it was inappropriate in the first episode to use it as the excuse for why she went off the rails. Lindsay goes off the rails with or without a major life event. Carl isn’t a good actor either. 

p.s. Amanda was so foolish to marry Kyle. On their wedding day they looked like they knew they were making a mistake. It just didn’t look joyous. It was more like, well f*ck, that just happened. Hey we’re getting attention, let’s party.

• Love 4

Ciara said her and Austin have undeniable chemistry? Lmao what a good joke.

So far I like Andrea more in this one then in Winter House. He seems cute. Hopefully he doesn’t get sucked back into Paige’s web lol. Still not a huge Paige and Ciara fan but they seem not as annoying as when they were on Winter House but it’s only episode 1 lol.

Damn with the Lindsay situation. I feel bad for her. I tend to believe her because I feel like at her age she would’ve had the baby whether she was going to be a single mom or not. Jason seemed like a good guy on Winter house tho.

Glad Danielle is still with Robert. He seemed nice.

The beds all look so comfy. That wood thing behind Kyle and Amanda’s bed looks stupid tho.

I know Kyle and Amanda got married but should they have? Like damn he can’t go home with everyone else at 2am. Things aren’t going to magically change once they get married. I also don’t buy he’s only drinking.

If Kyle wants to continue to party every night maybe he should just not get married. No one is forcing him to.

I guess it’s good easy money but maybe Carl shouldn’t go to the Summer house with all that drinking but he works for a liquor company so what’s the difference. At least he’s trying tho maybe he should get his good buddy Kyle to chill. Carl is looking pretty cute tho lol.

I don’t know about him but so far Alex seems annoying. We get it you're a trainer and have muscles lol.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, Marley said:

I tend to believe her because I feel like at her age she would’ve had the baby whether she was going to be a single mom or not. Jason seemed like a good guy on Winter house tho.

I’m not sure. I think she wants the husband to go with it and she’s not ready to be held back from finding one with another man’s baby in tow. It would have affected her role on the show as well. Again, her choice. I wouldn’t want to be in that situation either.

Jason did seem like a good guy and I’m guessing he probably had enough of her behavior by the time this was happening. 

• Love 2

Andrea, no modern woman you find in America will marry you and go live with you in Italy to become a traditional wife.

Lindsay, you're a lost cause.  You'll be a caustic, horrible raging bitch forever.  I will never feel bad for you ever again.  She acts like a disgusting drunk, even when she isn't drunk and she behaves the way she behaved at dinner even when things are going well in her life and absolutely nobody is 'attacking' her.  She's just on the defence All The Time.  And makes everyone deal with her shit.

Carl isn't drinking.  Right now.  But he's going to go back to it and binge.  This isn't some wish I have.  I'm just pointing out the inevitable.  When you start to get sober and make changes in your life, it gives you that endorphine rush you get, almost like when you're first falling in love.  It's exciting to think about what lies ahead, you meet new people, make discoveries and it's almost thrilling.  Unfortunately, it doesn't last long and you're going to have to deal with every shit thing that happens in life sober and because has very little discipline, will always end up doing whatever the hell he wants at that moment.  He'll swap one addiction for another.  He's not a better person by any means and he hasn't 'turned over a new leaf'.

No sympathy for Amanda and her never-ending whiny bitching about Kyle.  You had a million chances to do the right thing for YOU and finally end it once and for all, but you didn't.  And now you're married to an eternal man-child who will cheat on you within the first year of marriage and won't stop.  Pretty soon, it's going to become The Norm for you which you will end up just accepting as something that's part of your marriage.  

I think that Amanda is just physically and sexually attracted to Kyle and expected him to give her something which he had no ability nor the desire to give her.  You fricking idiot.  She's always going to be on his ass about drinking and he's going to retaliate by saying that he drinks to drown out her annoying nagging.  This isn't some producer-driven made-up plot just for the show.  Their marriage is real, legal and binding... which pisses me off even more, because they're going to bring children into it.  

Really did not want to hear the voices of Beavis and Butthead.

Paige, WTF have you done to your face and body???  You didn't need to do ANY of that!!!

• Love 8

On Winter House I thought Andrea was kind of sleazy and not as swoony as the women thought. Now I'd cancel a date with Jason Momoa if Andrea called.

Both of the new kids are pretty but they're non-entities right now. We'll see what happens in a few more episodes.

Paige and Ciara actually got out of bed during a morning! I was stunned that Ciara thought Carl was the hottest guy in the house. Then I remembered: Austin.

Someone said Luke was in Minnesota, I think. There was nothing about whether he was going to stay there or show up in a future episode. There is that one extra bedroom.

I think it's possible Lindsay had a miscarriage, would have kept the baby if not, and that Jason was supportive. She's not the most mentally healthy to begin with and she just lost a baby. Her behavior wasn't surprising.

All across America people were screaming "Dump him!" at their TVs and we know Amanda didn't listen. Good thing she'll be able to call Mom, who will send a car to take Amanda and the kids home to New Jersey when she finally has enough of Kyle the alcoholic. Meanwhile, I can't with the whining.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

Was Luke's absence explained?

He seems to arrive late every year. I believe they start filming right around the 4th of July and I guess he'd rather spend it in Minnesota.

I believe Lindsay. Why would she even bring it up during filming if it didn't actually happen that way? I also think that if she were to get pregnant right now, she'd keep it, man or no man. While I don't much care for her and her entitlement, I do have high hopes for her & Carl. They know each other and their faults. He was really cute talking about her on WWHL.

Why does Paige always share a room with someone?  That said, so happy there's no Hannah.

• Love 15

I think Amanda married Kyle because she's invested a lot of time and energy into their relationship and may be afraid to start over with someone new. 

Last season I gave Ciara pass when Kyle was complaining about people not cleaning up. She's an ICU travel nurse who worked in NYC  during the height of COVID.  As someone who works in Disaster Management, I can understand how emotionally and physically draining it must have been for her. I think Ciara has a type, hence her attraction to Austin and Carl. 

Paige and Ciara's friendship seems genuine.  I never understood them being friends with Hannah. 

• Love 5

Amanda is just stupid at this point, he cheated on her multiple times in the past and she still is with him, and now they have a clause? I used to like Paige, but I think her d-list fame has gotten to her head or she is really so insecure and needy. I still like Ciara, although I wish she didn't get involved with Austin.

• Love 6
43 minutes ago, snarts said:

Why would she even bring it up during filming if it didn't actually happen that way? I also think that if she were to get pregnant right now, she'd keep it, man or no man.

Because it gives her carte blanche to be the raging asshole that she is, and she craves sympathy and attention.

Her habit of falling in love with every guy she jumps into bed with makes me think she cares more about trying to find a man who will actually stay with her. I agree that maybe she would keep it, but only if to trap a guy.

Besides that, if she had a baby now, her Summer House days would be completely over. I don't think she has the wherewithal to be a single mother, live in the city and successfully run her business, minus her income from the show. 

My ire is directed at her, not you! 👀 I know we don't agree on some things. I just think she is an extremely unstable and toxic human being and I have no sympathy for her. I have known many women like her and I've done my best to steer clear of them. Can't be alone, and they punish anyone who looks at them sideways. It's exhausting to be around and definitely #notfun.

Edited by RedDelicious
  • Love 5

Paige, WTF have you done to your face and body???  You didn't need to do ANY of that!!!

What has she done?  She looks exactly the same.  I even scrolled through her Instagram to see if I could tell a difference and I couldn't.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, SarahPrtr said:

I can tell she has made changes but I can't put my finger on what exactly.  

2 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Amanda is just stupid at this point, he cheated on her multiple times in the past and she still is with him, and now they have a clause? I used to like Paige, but I think her d-list fame has gotten to her head or she is really so insecure and needy. I still like Ciara, although I wish she didn't get involved with Austin.

She really has let her D-level (more like Z-level) fame go to her head.  I do not like her at all.  Why is she on the show at all?  She brings nothing, she just lays around in bed giggling with whatever buddy she has during the season.. she brings no drama or laughter.  I don't get it.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Because it gives her carte blanche to be the raging asshole that she is, and she craves sympathy and attention.

Her habit of falling in love with every guy she jumps into bed with makes me think she cares more about trying to find a man who will actually stay with her. I agree that maybe she would keep it, but only if to trap a guy.

I kind of love Lindsay but I will say she's never needed an excuse, permission, or sometimes even a real reason to be a raging asshole. She does crave sympathy and attention but no more so than Amanda, Kyle, or Carl, all of whom are also quite talented in the raging asshole department.

It doesn't seem like we've actually seen Lindsay jump into bed and then fall in love. She and Everett had been dating long term when they were first introduced, the same with Stravy. She and Carl were good friends before their short-lived dating and are still friends, she and Austin were friends when they jumped into bed and remain friends. The last we saw her with Jason she was, quite reasonably, open to seeing where things went, but not in love.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, ghertigirl said:

What has she done?  She looks exactly the same.  I even scrolled through her Instagram to see if I could tell a difference and I couldn't.

It looks like the trifecta of botox, cheekbone filler and lip injections. I read somewhere that she got breast implants ahead of Kyle and Amanda's wedding. In her talking heads it doesn't look like she had them yet, but you can tell in the pics of her in her bridesmaids dress. I do think they look good.

12 minutes ago, Passing Strange said:

It doesn't seem like we've actually seen Lindsay jump into bed and then fall in love. She and Everett had been dating long term when they were first introduced, the same with Stravy. She and Carl were good friends before their short-lived dating and are still friends, she and Austin were friends when they jumped into bed and remain friends. The last we saw her with Jason she was, quite reasonably, open to seeing where things went, but not in love.

She might not actually *be in love, but she says I love you really fast to pretty much every guy she's been with on the show. ETA: I agree though, Amanda, Kyle and Carl are also raging assholes and equally angry. It's really hard to say who has the shortest fuse. Carl is at least working on himself. 

Edited by RedDelicious
  • Love 2

I do not understand why Amanda puts up with Kyle.  I'm sure her confidence has been shot since he's cheated on her, but she deserves so much better and it's sad she can't see it.  Kyle is an asshole. Sadly, their kids will be unlucky enough one day to be able to see their parent's toxic marriage.  Andy didn't take it easy on Kyle on WWHL and it was nice to see Kyle squirm.

I have a soft spot for both Carl and Lindsay. I think they are a good match and will hopefully be able to make it work and avoid the drama and toxicity like Kyle/Amanda.  He was very sweet on WWHL when talking about her and seems very sincere. 

Why does Paige never room alone?  I also feel she has latched onto Ciara as a replacement for Hannah (so glad she's gone!). And when Mya was asked how she knew Paige, she didn't seem to really have a good answer.  Was she just cast and they pretend she was friends with Paige?

The house is gorgeous! Just not thrilled we will be seeing Austen.  I hate him almost as much as Kyle.

Edited by KLJ
  • Love 6

Amanda and Kyle are the couple who literally have to get married just so they can finally break-up.  I've known a couple just like them.  There will be no breaking up until divorce.  I have a soft spot for Amanda.  I cannot believe they have a contract about him paying back her parents if she calls off the wedding.  You are at that point and yet still thinking you want to marry him?  What??  And he knows what he's done to her when he's drunk (CHEAT) and yet he doesn't care enough to just go home with the group?  I'd be in a panic if I were her too.  It's a natural reaction.  Why she continues to put herself through it, I just don't know.  Too late now, the kids will be the ones to suffer next.

On 1/17/2022 at 11:25 PM, Marley said:

So far I like Andrea more in this one then in Winter House. He seems cute.

Me too!  He seemed so sweet this episode.

The part of Lindsay's story that I gave the side eye to was the fact that she called her Ob/Gyn and got in the next day!  I'm not sure they save "pregnancy panic" appointments for call-ins.  It takes me 3 months to get into my doctor!  (I'm saying this tongue-in-cheek).

The new muscle guy isn't my type at all.  It will be interesting to see if he brings anything to the table.  He talks really fast.

13 hours ago, KLJ said:

And when Mya was asked how she knew Paige, she didn't seem to really have a good answer.  Was she just cast and they pretend she was friends with Paige?

Her answer was funny.  We drink with the same people!  Clearly they don't know each other at all.  I guess it would be weird to just have someone show up at the house with no connection to anyone so they had to make up this lame excuse.

• Love 3

Paige never rooms alone because she's got serious FOMO!

I finally watched, after reading your comments, and couldn't figure out who the new guy was that was being mentioned. I actually had to go rewatch a little. That's how big an impression he made on me! 🤣 

Paige does look different. Did she just gain a little weight? Are her eyebrows different? I can see her hairstyle has changed, but I don't believe that's it. I hope she didn't do anything permanent, as she had an interesting look that wasn't cookie-cutter-Botox-Barbie.

Andrea does seem sweeter and less slimy this time! He's quite pretty, but the previous sliminess has me giving side-eye.

I feel for Amanda. She's on a totally different page and relationship timeline than Kyle. Guess what, kids, marriage is sometimes hard and if you're having this many issues in the before times, it's not going to get easier.

I really try to root for Lindsay, but then she pops off over nothing and annoys me. 

Soooooo glad there's no Hannah! 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Kiki620 said:

Amanda and Kyle are the couple who literally have to get married just so they can finally break-up.  I've known a couple just like them.  There will be no breaking up until divorce.

Let's just hope it's BEFORE they have kids.

• Love 4
19 hours ago, Kiki620 said:

Amanda and Kyle are the couple who literally have to get married just so they can finally break-up.  I've known a couple just like them.  There will be no breaking up until divorce.

^^^^^^^ So much this.

15 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Paige does look different. Did she just gain a little weight? Are her eyebrows different? I can see her hairstyle has changed, but I don't believe that's it. I hope she didn't do anything permanent, as she had an interesting look that wasn't cookie-cutter-Botox-Barbie.

It did seem like a little weight gain, but that never bothers me, because you gain some, you lose some depending on where you are in life.  But she definitely has that 'pulled and fillered' look, which was so unnecessary because she is naturally very pretty and her features are quite striking.  If she doesn't get anything else done, then the fillers will gradually dissolve, but I doubt that she's going to stop.

14 hours ago, KLJ said:

Let's just hope it's BEFORE they have kids.

Since they're already married, that would be the best scenario, but I think there will be at least one baby before their hellish, disastrous divorce.

• Love 2
On 1/17/2022 at 10:15 PM, RedDelicious said:

Also I think it’s convenient that Lindsay miscarried the day after she found out she was pregnant. My guess is she had a medical abortion and is sticking to her miscarriage narrative. It’s her choice and I don’t judge her for what happened. I just think it’s a very private matter and it was inappropriate in the first episode to use it as the excuse for why she went off the rails. Lindsay goes off the rails with or without a major life event. Carl isn’t a good actor either. 

p.s. Amanda was so foolish to marry Kyle. On their wedding day they looked like they knew they were making a mistake. It just didn’t look joyous. It was more like, well f*ck, that just happened. Hey we’re getting attention, let’s party.

Please don’t assume people are lying about a miscarriage. Can’t that be one thing we just give people the benefit of the doubt for? Yikes. 

Also, Paige hasn’t done anything to her face. I’ve been following her on Instagram for a while and she looks the same. I think she’s just wearing bad outfits and weird hairstyles. She seems pretty open about the cosmetic procedures she gets done, since she mentions them on Instagram and I assumed gets them for free. 

• Love 9
11 hours ago, Vipbrj said:

Also, Paige hasn’t done anything to her face. I’ve been following her on Instagram for a while and she looks the same. I think she’s just wearing bad outfits and weird hairstyles.

I think so, too. Also, you can do a lot with makeup and I think Paige uses it to change her look.

• Love 1

I’ll quote Katie Maloney who famously said “I call it like I see it.” She also recently opened up about an abortion she had very early on in her relationship with Tom Schwartz. I think she was very brave to go public with her story and I admire her transparency.

The fact of the matter is, Lindsay would have gotten pregnant the week after Winter House wrapped, when she was rebounding from Austen with Jason. Summer House began filming July 4th weekend, the miscarriage was one month prior, and she said she was six weeks when it happened. They skied closing day at Smugglers Notch which was April 11. So yes, when put into context, I have a hard time giving her the benefit of the doubt. I never outright said she lied. I said it seemed convenient and maybe she had a medical abortion. She wouldn’t be able to film Summer House if she was pregnant. For all we know and depending on the timing it could’ve been Austen’s. I don’t think it was his slobber that made her say she was in love with him on Winter House. Which filmed all of two weeks.

If she was so deeply affected by what happened, maybe she should have taken medical leave. Except that major life events, no matter how private, equal drama and camera time. Her stability and mental health are just collateral damage. It’s sad really.

Weirdly I don’t think Kyle and Amanda will ever divorce. I think she’s going to put up with his behaviour for the rest of her life. She also wants kids so she will definitely have a few with him whether she has to basically force him or not.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

She wouldn’t be able to film Summer House if she was pregnant

Why wouldn't she be able to film? Carl's sober, they don't force him to drink to participate. Heck, some chick on Floribama Shore was pregnant one year of filming and showed up with her baby the next year,.

3 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

If she was so deeply affected by what happened, maybe she should have taken medical leave.

WTF?  Did we slip back into the 1950s?  She's allowed to be upset and still want to be with her friends in the Hamptons. 

• Love 8
20 minutes ago, snarts said:

Why wouldn't she be able to film? Carl's sober, they don't force him to drink to participate. Heck, some chick on Floribama Shore was pregnant one year of filming and showed up with her baby the next year,.

WTF?  Did we slip back into the 1950s?  She's allowed to be upset and still want to be with her friends in the Hamptons. 

Hey more power to her if she wanted to be pregnant and filming in a frat house environment. But no way would they allow for her to return the following year with a baby. I can’t even imagine the fights that would ensue over the noise in the house waking up a baby.

Upset and preference to be with her friends is fine. Personally I don’t find Lindsay’s brand of outbursts to be entertaining. Especially since the outburst on this episode was in response to a perfectly acceptable question that was asked of everyone at the table.

The point was, and what I said was not quoted in it’s entirety, is that if she was so unstable she couldn’t answer a simple question the first night, maybe she should have sat this one out instead of bringing everyone else down with her drama. The rhetorical question is, what’s more important, the show or her mental health?

Edited by RedDelicious
  • Love 2

So first she was lying about the miscarriage & now she's so mentally unstable from it that she should excuse herself from the show? 

Both seem a bit extreme, IMHO. Lindsay's far from my fave but she's an OG & I enjoy her antics. I mean, what sandwiches have you made for me lately? Same with Kyle, Amanda, Carl, Paige, etc. They all bring a little bit of entertaining drama, albeit some more entertaining than others. Jury's still out on the newbies...

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, Marley said:

Weirdly I don’t think Kyle and Amanda will ever divorce. I think she’s going to put up with his behaviour for the rest of her life. She also wants kids so she will definitely have a few with him whether she has to basically force him or not.

Yeah, that wouldn't surprise me.  My parents are the most horribly toxic couple I know, and they're still married after almost 45 god-awful years.  There are those who are just too codependent.  People hear that my parents have been married for that long, and they're like, "Oh wow, how wonderful!" and I'm like Noooooooooooooooooooooooo.

For anyone who's seen 500 Days of Summer, remember how Summer kept telling Tom that she didn't want a relationship and Tom's sister told him that Summer liking the same weird shit that he does, doesn't make her his soul mate?  That's kind of like Amanda with Kyle.  Just because you're attracted to him physically, or he did a few nice things for you, doesn't mean that you should MARRY him and become his WIFE.  He clearly had no intention of being with you long term.  I mean, he broke up with you just before entering summer house, so he can screw anyone he wanted.  You came running in the middle of the night whenever he called for a booty call, and now you're expecting him to respect you??

In order to have a successful relationship - especially a marriage - you need to have the same/similar values and goals.  And Amanda and Kyle don't have any shared values.  Every time Kyle cheated/will cheat on you, you will have become so insignificant, Kyle will put his dick in some nobody just because he felt like it.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

The point was, and what I said was not quoted in it’s entirety, is that if she was so unstable she couldn’t answer a simple question the first night, maybe she should have sat this one out instead of bringing everyone else down with her drama. The rhetorical question is, what’s more important, the show or her mental health?

Well she's back so clearly we have the answer to that question. 

For all her girlpower, strong woman BS, Lindsay is quite sad. We've watched season after season her desperate attempts to stay with a man who doesn't want her, force a man into more of a relationship than they want, jump in bed with whoever will have her so she can immediately turn it into a long lost romance. It's kinda pathetic actually. Same story line year after year, only the man changes. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, HotHW said:

Well she's back so clearly we have the answer to that question. 

For all her girlpower, strong woman BS, Lindsay is quite sad. We've watched season after season her desperate attempts to stay with a man who doesn't want her, force a man into more of a relationship than they want, jump in bed with whoever will have her so she can immediately turn it into a long lost romance. It's kinda pathetic actually. Same story line year after year, only the man changes. 

This makes her sound like some strain of Darcey Silva. Which is actually pretty close to the mark when you factor in the man habits, weird hair colors, oversized breast implants and speaking in platitudes 😄

11 hours ago, SarahPrtr said:

In order to have a successful relationship - especially a marriage - you need to have the same/similar values and goals.  And Amanda and Kyle don't have any shared values.  Every time Kyle cheated/will cheat on you, you will have become so insignificant, Kyle will put his dick in some nobody just because he felt like it.

100% true. The only thing they have in common is each other and a lease. And he is her employer. I don't think they even like each other. 

Their troubles go way beyond Kyle's narcissism, alcoholism and overinflated ego. She's not mature enough to take a stand, never was, and I can't even imagine where her sense of self-worth must be after accepting his nonsense for so long. He's exactly the kind of guy who would justify putting his dick in randos because he wasn't getting it at home. He may have already copped to that one. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, HotHW said:

We've seen Lindsay end long term relationships with Everett and Stravy, keep the friendship with Carl after the romance ended unpleasantly, maintain the friendship with Austen after he rejected her, and move into a romantic relationship initiated by Jason which concluded we don't know how. I'm not seeing a history of desperation, trying to force men into relationships or jumping into bed with whoever wants her. Mileage varies.

Many of these folks are in and out of relationships. We've seen Paige do we don't really know what with Carl in the pantry, dump Perry because he wanted her to move from NY, and delight in ghosting guys, including one she knew was going to be with her on the show this season. Danielle was a self described party girl for years, until she met Robert. Hannah built a whole relationship with Luke in her head. Ciara is still hoping to build something with Austen, even though he led her on, then explained that he couldn't get involved. And that's just the women.

I dunno. Seems to me what we're seeing is the kind of normal behavior that sometimes results in good relationships and sometimes messy ones. It's life, not mental health. Well, except for Kyle and Amanda. Now that's sad.

5 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

I'm not one bit interested in sober Carl.

I have faith that Carl can be an asshole when sober.

Edited by Passing Strange
  • Love 5

If I recall correctly, the Everett and Stravy relationships were both around a year or so long before imploding. Everett seemed longer because he was on the show and they were still messing around but they weren't officially together. Regarding Austen,

Spoiler

there was quite some nastiness after a WWHL appearance, so it was a shock to see them in bed together in the previews for this season. Especially since he had a thing going with Ciara, and ditched Lindsay for Ciara during Winter House.

I don't think maintaining a friendship and FWB status with Austen Kroll is anything to be proud of. 

27 minutes ago, Passing Strange said:

I'm not seeing a history of desperation, trying to force men into relationships or jumping into bed with whoever wants her. Mileage varies.

Everett, Carl and Jason. In that order.

• Love 1
On 1/18/2022 at 11:26 AM, snarts said:

so happy there's no Hannah.

💯

On 1/18/2022 at 12:00 PM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I used to like Paige, but I think her d-list fame has gotten to her head or she is really so insecure and needy. I still like Ciara, although I wish she didn't get involved with Austin.

Same, although in my never humble opinion, Ciara is just as bad as Paige. I can only watch this in small doses. I should probably drop it. I probably won’t. 😂

• Love 1
On 1/18/2022 at 2:50 PM, heatherchandler said:

I can tell she has made changes but I can't put my finger on what exactly. 

I too was thinking she looks different, but I chalked it up to my perception of her. You know how when you get to know someone, and he or she is such a good person you find them more attractive? The opposite can also hold true. 

• Love 2