Type keyword(s) to search

Kanye West: The Most Intelligent Celebrity

Message added by Aethera

Discussion of Kanye's run for the US Presidency is off-limits here, unless and until the run appears on the show itself, as per our Politics Policy. https://forums.primetimer.com/topic/94644-politics-primetimer-updated-070319

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, nexxie said:

On social media? 🤣🤣🤣 Easy enough to block him 🤷‍♀️

2 hours ago, GaT said:

And then he deletes his post. I can't decide if he deletes them because he regrets posting them, or because he thinks he's being tricky. Probably the later. I hope Pete fills his account with photos of Kim, especially some nude ones.

Well, that’s what Kim is good at. 

17 minutes ago, Artsda said:

He's going to get no custody of those kids if Kim fights him.

That will be up to a judge. I can’t imagine he wouldn’t get at least supervised visits 🤷‍♀️

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

well that is mature and guaranteed to convince a judge that you have good judgment and will act in the best interest of your children.

He has a serious illness. People with bipolar disorder can really go off the rails during manic episodes. It’s an illness like any other, not a moral failing. The judge may mandate that he follows through with all medical appointments and medications. 

• Love 1

And the judge may say that his failure to treat his known illness shows poor judgement.

I;ve had cases with alcoholic parents, bipolar parents, all kinds of illnesses.   The judge can totally decide based on how they manage their illness.   Also just because you have an illness does not excuse abusive behavior. 

• Love 10
21 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

And the judge may say that his failure to treat his known illness shows poor judgement.

I;ve had cases with alcoholic parents, bipolar parents, all kinds of illnesses.   The judge can totally decide based on how they manage their illness.   Also just because you have an illness does not excuse abusive behavior. 

No, it doesn’t excuse it. But I don’t think some people realize just how serious bipolar disorder can be. Are these 2 actually going to court anytime soon?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

No, it doesn’t excuse it. But I don’t think some people realize just how serious bipolar disorder can be. Are these 2 actually going to court anytime soon?

Not that I've heard or seen on the gossip sites. It's all still being hashed out by their very expensive, bill by the hour attorney's. 

For a lot of things they ( Kim and Kanye) likely won't appear in court themselves it'll just be their attorney's in court.

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, nexxie said:

https://www.tmz.com/2022/02/18/kanye-west-kim-kardashian-divorce-single-property-remarry/

“Kanye's new legal docs are in response to Kim's petition to get the judge to declare her single before all the custody and property issues are resolved. That's scheduled to happen early next month, but now Kanye's lawyer is objecting.“

He is trying anything he can think of to stop this divorce, it's just ridiculous

1 hour ago, nexxie said:

The narcissistic control freak wants his own tv network to control the narrative. Of course he does.

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/4708756/kanye-west-own-tv-network-divorce-kim-kardashian/

Feb 2021

Kanye, 44, has told friends he does not want to be part of the Kardashian family's narrative any more, and thinks their inner circle has been leaking stories about him, the insider revealed.

Leaking stories about him? All he does is post every thought he has in all caps, nobody has any reason to leak anything about him, he's an open book. I'm sure the FCC will just hand over a station to him right away just so he can start programming it. I can just imagine the shows, there will be the "Pete Davidson Has AIDS" comedy hour, the "All My Kim Look-Alike Girlfriends" reality show, the "My Opinions Are The Only Ones That Matter" news show, & of course, "You Will Never Meet My Children" a heart warming drama about a seriously dysfunctional family. Yeah, it will be great.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

I don't think people aren't realizing how serious it can be. However Kanye's lack of concern about the effects of his refusal to follow a treatment regiment is also a serious issue that can't be ignored. Is Kim just supposed to continue to allow him to inflict god knows how much trauma on their kids now and for years to come? Or wait around in hopes he doesn't completely snap and attack her? Maybe she can stay with him in sickness and in health until he murders her. If he was an alcoholic who regularly beat the hell out of her and the kids, would you still be insisting she needs to say with him? 

4 hours ago, nexxie said:

https://www.tmz.com/2022/02/18/kanye-west-kim-kardashian-divorce-single-property-remarry/

“Kanye's new legal docs are in response to Kim's petition to get the judge to declare her single before all the custody and property issues are resolved. That's scheduled to happen early next month, but now Kanye's lawyer is objecting.“

He's going to drag this out for years to come. He's essentially trying to hold her life hostage. 

• Love 13
56 minutes ago, Fostersmom said:

I don't think people aren't realizing how serious it can be. However Kanye's lack of concern about the effects of his refusal to follow a treatment regiment is also a serious issue that can't be ignored. Is Kim just supposed to continue to allow him to inflict god knows how much trauma on their kids now and for years to come? Or wait around in hopes he doesn't completely snap and attack her? Maybe she can stay with him in sickness and in health until he murders her. If he was an alcoholic who regularly beat the hell out of her and the kids, would you still be insisting she needs to say with him? 

He's going to drag this out for years to come. He's essentially trying to hold her life hostage. 

Not once did I say she must stay with him. Please don’t put words in my mouth. I simply pointed out she’s made these vows and promises to 3 different men, and she’s not even 40. A couple years ago, she very publicly renewed those vows. Also a couple years ago, she went on record saying that Kanye was justified in not taking any meds for his illness because they affected his creativity. As his life partner, maybe she should have researched his illness better and encouraged him to take the meds. If your spouse was diabetic and didn’t want to take his insulin, you shouldn’t encourage them in that. She’s changing her tune on an awful lot now, because she wants out and has moved on. Kanye should’ve known better, because she was literally cheating on her 2nd husband with him after just a few weeks of marriage. She couldn’t even wait until her divorce was final to her pregnant with another man’s baby. I guess he thought it wouldn’t happen to him, poor sap.

91496AD2-1F24-4A0F-9544-A778052EC104.jpeg
i wonder how she’ll handle it if Pete ever shows symptoms of his borderline personality disorder. That can be more extreme than bipolar disorder. And those with BPD are extremely afraid of real or imagined abandonment. I think he picked the wrong woman to date. 

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Frost said:

His fans have to shell out an extra $200 for a proprietary player in order to listen to Donda 2.  Geez, that's worse than being stuck with a Betamax.

I can't wait to see how many idiots actually buy the thing.

Currently watching the first episode of Kanye's documentary and so far I'm loving it, I love documentaries BTW.

Seeing some of my favorite hip hop artists is cool. I'd forgotten about how big Kanye was as a producer before he put out his own music.

And definitely a leap of faith for coolie to quit a steady job to follow Kanye around.

Also Kanye's jaw before the accident 

• Useful 1

Okay I've had time to digest episode 1 of the however multi-part that is the Kanye West documentary.

And I see where are some of these behind the scenes footage that he showed in his earlier videos come from It was from this footage. 

Also I wanna know if Coolie got paid in the Early starts of this documentary like I know he had the Chicago cable access show and then he just left that in Chicago to move to New York to follow behind Kanye like was he getting paid by Kanye for this or did he have to work a separate job to be able to support himself. 

My takeaways are I see where he gets his entitlement "I am God like" attitude from. 

His mom is adorable typical black mom doting on her only child but I have to wonder if she would have had that same energy if Kanye was a Keisha, if her child was a daughter.

And there was a blink and you missed it moment where he talked about his addiction and then proceeds to buy "Black Tail" an all black adult magazine focusing on black women who had big butts. Back when natural was in and nobody knew what a BBL was or I don't think it was invented yet.

But his p*** addiction I believe is documented prior to this documentary coming out, like she's spoke on it before.

Looks like episode 2 will show his accident. 

• Love 5

Kanye West Is Interested in Buying the Denver Broncos

Donda Sports should have the capital to make a serious offer for the Broncos. There have been conflicting reports regarding Ye’s net worth, but he is a billionaire. Bloomberg estimates Ye is worth $6.6 billion, while Forbes estimates his net worth is $1.8 billion.

He names his company after his mother, he names multiple albums after his mother, & then he blasts her for destroying his relationship with his father. No, nothing at all wrong with him.

• Love 5

Kanye doesn't have buy a sports team money.   He is just like the Ks, it comes in, it goes out just as quickly.     Look at all he spent on "listening" parties for his new release.

Also, the new owner has to be approved by a majority of the other 31.   Even if they weren't a bunch of racist assholes, they aren't going to let someone as out of control as he is join the Club.   There is eccentric and then there is "needs literal medical help."   

• Love 6
1 hour ago, merylinkid said:

Even if they weren't a bunch of racist assholes, they aren't going to let someone as out of control as he is join the Club.

THIS part. There are a few legit wealthy Black men who are reported to buying an NFL team but reasons will likely not allow that to happen not in my lifetime and I'm 40.

12 hours ago, Artsda said:

It's ridiculous, he posted a photo of himself holding a yellow pad that said his account wasn't hacked. Does he think nobody remembers? Does he think Kim's lawyer isn't copying every one of his tweets & posts? And why does he think that somehow forcing her to stay married to him is going to give him a happy life. She should give him complete custody of the kids & send him a check every month & just ignore any communication with him completely.

• Love 2

They came from his account.   He is going to have to prove he didn't write or AT LEAST ENDORSE them.

Also, the social media attacks aren't the reason for the divorce.   So she can still get a divorce even if he didn't write them.

22 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

They came from his account.   He is going to have to prove he didn't write or AT LEAST ENDORSE them.

Also, the social media attacks aren't the reason for the divorce.   So she can still get a divorce even if he didn't write them.

Right. Plus are many interviews where he was speaking foolishness from his own mouth within the last month. 

So nice try Kanye You got a deep enough bank account to where your attorneys will file any motion and do anything with in reason you ask because you got the funds to back up all those billable hours.

15 hours ago, GaT said:

She should give him complete custody of the kids & send him a check every month & just ignore any communication with him completely.

So four little kids, aged 2 to 8, should be condemned to a living hell through no fault of their own? Even Kim wouldn't be that lacking in maternal instinct and that heartless.

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, Veronique Bette said:

So four little kids, aged 2 to 8, should be condemned to a living hell through no fault of their own? Even Kim wouldn't be that lacking in maternal instinct and that heartless.

It’s going to be hell either way. 🤷‍♀️ Kimmy’s already beginning to sexualize her little girls. They’re doomed regardless.

3 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

It’s going to be hell either way. 🤷‍♀️ Kimmy’s already beginning to sexualize her little girls. They’re doomed regardless.

Unfortunately that's true. And it's so sad when kids are collateral damage with parents like these.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Veronique Bette said:

Unfortunately that's true. And it's so sad when kids are collateral damage with parents like these.

Kimmy knew exactly what Kanye was like and kept having kids with him. Because SHE wanted to. Just like Kourtney. Sickening people.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Kimmy knew exactly what Kanye was like and kept having kids with him. Because SHE wanted to. Just like Kourtney. Sickening people.

Exactly! Kim was all about securing the bag and she did not give a damn about the consequences of bringing children into her dysfunction..

• Love 4

People with narcissistic personality disorder don’t think about bringing precious souls into the world - they think of acquiring accessories or minions that will enhance their vision of themselves and carry out their wishes. Those kids will have to be psychological warriors.

• Love 3

Symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder
NPD usually appears in early adulthood. People with the disorder may not recognize that they have a problem since it goes against their self-image. You may have NPD if:

you come across as pretentious and boastful, causing others to avoid you
your relationships are unfulfilling
you become unhappy, angry, and confused when things don’t go your way
you have ongoing issues with:
work
school
relationships
finances
alcohol
drugs
If you believe you have NPD, schedule an appointment with your doctor or a mental health professional. They can determine whether you have this personality disorder and suggest treatments to help manage symptoms.

Doctors and mental health professionals often use the new edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), published by the American Psychiatric Association, to diagnose mental disorders, such as NPD. The DSM-5 diagnostic criteria for NPD include the following traits:

having an inflated sense of self-importance and entitlement
needing constant admiration and praise
expecting special treatment due to perceived superiority
exaggerating achievements and talents
reacting negatively to criticism
being preoccupied with fantasies about power, success, and beauty
taking advantage of others
having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of other people
behaving in an arrogant manner

To put on my "couch therapist" hat for a moment IMO Kim nor Kanye have NPD. They were raised by mothers who spoiled them and showered them with praise, affection, and their every want which imo can either be a bad thing or good. that rich kid who committed a DUI and killed those people come to mind, well him and the actions of his mother.

IMO all celebrities are NPD when you really think about it with common sense. You have to be a little bit in order to have a career.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, nexxie said:

People with narcissistic personality disorder don’t think about bringing precious souls into the world - they think of acquiring accessories or minions that will enhance their vision of themselves and carry out their wishes. Those kids will have to be psychological warriors.

Absolutely. I see what Kourtney did as akin to a man poking holes into condoms without their partners’ consent. Reproductive abuse. Kim’s situation was obviously different, but I bet Kanye wouldn’t have agreed to more kids if he knew that Kim wasn’t planning on staying married. She didn’t care, because she wanted more.  And all of these women just assume they will be the primary caregivers and control their kids. 

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

To put on my "couch therapist" hat for a moment IMO Kim nor Kanye have NPD. They were raised by mothers who spoiled them and showered them with praise, affection, and their every want which imo can either be a bad thing or good. that rich kid who committed a DUI and killed those people come to mind, well him and the actions of his mother.

IMO all celebrities are NPD when you really think about it with common sense. You have to be a little bit in order to have a career.

As someone with a background in mental health, I do think both of them have narcissistic personality disorders (made worse by their mothers encouraging it). They are textbook. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Do you guys think that Kim and Kanye engage in narcissistic abuse of other people?  Narcissists love to engage in that and they also  thrive in chaos while playing martyr in situations that they themselves caused.

Edited by Pearson80
  • Useful 1
33 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

Do you guys think that Kim and Kanye engage in narcissistic abuse of other people?  Narcissists love to engage in that and they also  thrive in chaos while playing martyr in situations that they themselves caused.

Absolutely, yes.

• Love 2