Type keyword(s) to search

Kanye West: The Most Intelligent Celebrity

Message added by Aethera

Discussion of Kanye's run for the US Presidency is off-limits here, unless and until the run appears on the show itself, as per our Politics Policy. https://forums.primetimer.com/topic/94644-politics-primetimer-updated-070319

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

Mental illness isn't untreatable, there's lots of drugs out there. Kanye has also managed to have a very successful life. 

I'm not saying it is, I'm saying that having a baby isn't just a matter of what the mother & father want, it's about a whole other person whose life you're going to be affecting. I think this applies to both mental & physical illnesses or disabilities. Even if something is treatable, that baby is going to have to deal with whatever the problem is for their entire life. I'm not saying that anybody who has some kind of medical problem shouldn't have kids, I'm saying they should stop & seriously think about the possible consequences to that child before they do. 

• Love 10
18 hours ago, iwasish said:

If he truly is bi polar or something along that line, I really don't see the Kardashian machine being happy with that as a part of it. And I don't see Kim as being the kind of person that wants to have to deal with those issues for the rest of her life. It's a harsh thing to say but sadly that's the persona she's put out there. Her frustration with Scott and Lamar's problems and her own brother's also, the lack of understanding and compassion for them and their failure to straighten themselves out,  why should I think she'll feel differently when it's her life that's going to be so affected by this? 

It's kind of come back around to bite her in that big fat ass of hers, hasn't it? 

I always knew that Kim's smug attitude about having the best, most perfect marriage was going to come crumbling down. I saw the cracks during the Cuba trip and the Iceland trip when she was going out of her way to try not to make King Kanye mad. She was so hell bent on showing the world that she was perfect, her marriage was perfect, her kids perfect. How's that working for you, Kimmy? 

• Love 10
21 minutes ago, mwell345 said:

http://blindgossip.com/?p=76828#more-76828

Blind item from February 2016, now "solved" - Kanye.  Claims the "family" has been trying to get  5150 on him for some time, they are protecting their finances, won't leave him alone with the kids, etc.

this one appears to be about him too.

http://blindgossip.com/?p=81839

"He found out that his best friend doesn’t even like him. He found out that his best friend’s wife hates his wife. He knows that his wife is not recovering from a certain criminal matter. He knows that his wife is talking about a divorce behind his back. He knows that some of his his business ventures are flopping. He knows that the fans are not responding to him"

He just found out that Beyonce doesn't like Kim? LOL, he is delusional.

• Love 14
7 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

Mental illness isn't untreatable, there's lots of drugs out there. Kanye has also managed to have a very successful life. 

Yes, it has been relatively successful to now. But it seems as if things have progressed to a point that he cannot or his friends and family can no longer pass his behaviors off as just " oh that's the way Kanye is".  "assaulting"people is not justifiable even for so called genius. 

Its being reported now that Kim was complaining that his inability to be satisfied with anything has caused huge overages on the budget for their new home(mostly $$ out of her pocket) and it's still going to be a long time before they ever can move in.

How much other money has she spent or seen him spend on his genius?

I wonder too, if JayZ and his wife were concerned or put off enough by his actions that caused them to pull back from the relationship? We've heard John Legend say he and his wife were concerned about what they observed. 

The blind gossip items go way back to early this year, so some serious stuff must have been going on since at least then. Saint isn't even a year old.

This might explain why Kim has stayed at Kris's house and not rented her own place or moved into a hotel. It could also explain his showing up late at his last fashion show. Maybe he had a meltdown and Kim had to calm him down. 

• Love 6

This might explain why Kim has stayed at Kris's house and not rented her own place or moved into a hotel. It could also explain his showing up late at his last fashion show. Maybe he had a meltdown and Kim had to calm him down. 

Didn't she have to do that before his SNL appearance?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Cosmic Muffin said:

That's right, mwell345, she did have to calm him down before SNL. That sort of thing gets really old really fast.

It might be why she was so concerned about missing his video shoot in Iceland. Did she encourage Kourtney and the others to tag along as a buffer and an excuse to conveniently miss the shoot? Maybe she knew it would be a long crazy day and didn't want to deal with him. But then she had to placate him by sitting in the studio alone at night with him listening to him record some song. 

The whole Kylie/Puma/Kris deal where he carried on about "family" and how he was going to give back the million dollars. And the way Kim had to talk to Kris about being careful to keep her in the loop so they know what to expect.  Makes you look at so much in a different light now.

• Love 3

I am not a fan of Kanye’s music with its curse-ridden lyrics and I detest that blowhard personality of his that he shares with a certain American “politician” of these times. It’s not so much Kanye’s “I am a genius” rants that bother me because there are many fans of his music out there who share that opinion of him, and, after all, music taste is subjective. I do find his rants obnoxious when he targets, disrespects and insults other people, including fellow artists. And yet I feel human compassion for him if he is suffering from a serious mental illness, just as I would if he were suffering from a serious physical ailment. I have my speculative armchair theories about what his mental issues are, including that he, like Britney Spears, has a dual diagnosis that is a combination of specific psychological/psychiatric issues and some form of substance/alcohol dependency or abuse.

But I do not feel particular sympathy for Kim in dealing with her husband’s issues, whatever they may be. I believe that she and most of the females in her family choose men according to a specific item on their self-serving agenda and not from any particular love or emotional connection. It is always, “What can this man/relationship/marriage do for my image or my own goals?” It could be money, prestige, publicity, a need to seen as desirable, or to lock down a good specimen as a sperm donor for the one of them whose only real passion in life is to be a mother, not necessarily a wife or life partner. When things stop working out for them with their partners, they eventually cut their losses and move on, protecting their own interests, financial and otherwise. They are survivors and have a whole army of PR and financial advisors to look out for them. They did not become a multi-million dollar dynasty by accident. Unfortunately, I do believe that poor misguided Kylie genuinely loves Tyga. In her own words, when she loves, she “loves hard”. I feel more sympathy for her than for any of her sisters in dealing with their loser partners because her lack of self-esteem and parental guidance has made her vulnerable to being used by Tyga and she will have to learn the hard way. Other than her, the only ones I feel for are the small children being raised in the Kardashian-Jenner atmosphere of smoke, mirrors, lies and self-centeredness.

• Love 12
On 11/23/2016 at 2:56 PM, DangerousMinds said:

5150 is a 72-hour hold. They may not keep him the full time, but legally they can.

If I had anywhere near the $$ they have, I would have invested it and retired LONG ago. I don't need much, lol.

You and me both.  I could easily live off the interest generated by 5 percent of the Kardashian empire.  Go live in the keys and Everglades, do what I want.

• Love 7

Last I read on TMZ Kanye is still in the hospital with "sources" saying that they (Kim and Family?) are hoping to have him released and home under his personal doctors care on monday but he might not be ready/mentally healthy for that.

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Last I read on TMZ Kanye is still in the hospital with "sources" saying that they (Kim and Family?) are hoping to have him released and home under his personal doctors care on monday but he might not be ready/mentally healthy for that.

Wonder what home he'll go to? I doubt Kris wants him at her house as it will interupt filming, though they have been filming at Kourtney and Khloe's houses also lately,( I wonder how much they get from the production company to cover the use of their private homes? I'm sure Kris negotiated something!) Poor Kim, she's losing valuable time in  what's left of the prime of her life to sit in a hospital  room unable to take a selfie or 10. 

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Wonder what home he'll go to? 

Aren't Kim & Kanye (well, at least Kim) living in the house that they were going to sell? The one Jonathan loved so much? I thought that's where they moved to when they moved out of Kris' house.

• Love 1

There are two Kanye songs I actually like.

As I listened to Heartless just now, which came out in 2008, it made me think that there may be some subconscious message about his relationship with Kim in there - it came out before they got together:

I also think this is a good song (Love Lockdown) - also from 2008:

3 hours ago, GaT said:

Aren't Kim & Kanye (well, at least Kim) living in the house that they were going to sell? The one Jonathan loved so much? I thought that's where they moved to when they moved out of Kris' house.

Kim moved back to Kris' house when Kayne started this Pablo tour, according to the tabs. She and Kayne had been living in their Bel Air house. She didn't want to stay in the BA house "alone." (You know she has an entourage: nannies, her glam squad, a household staff and security guards. That doesn't sound "alone" to me.) Then Kris apparently moved out of her own house to get away from Kim. Weird family!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3960992/Kim-Kardashian-living-mom-Kris-Jenner-Kanye-touring-country.html Nov. 22, 2016

Separate addresses? Kim Kardashian 'moved into mother Kris Jenner's Hidden Hills mansion when Kanye began his Pablo tour' 

... Kim has been living with her mother Kris Jenner at her [Kris'] Hidden Hills mansion instead of the Bel-Air home she bought with the Yeezy star because he has not been around... It is not known if Kanye stays there when he is in town... Meanwhile, Kris is not thrilled with Kim's return to her posh home where much of KUWTK is filmed. She doesn't like how Kim brings an 'entourage...' So Kris has been staying at her LA condo, it was alleged.

On 11/24/2016 at 1:47 PM, GaT said:

I hope this is nothing genetic, because he's got 2 kids that could inherit whatever the problem is. I hope they haven't already gone ahead with the surrogate, they may want to change their minds if it's genetic.

DNA testing is becoming critical as people learn more about genetic mutations and how they affect health. The mthfr gene is important when it comes to mental health, and one or more mutations on that gene is common. (This gene is also involved in the body's ability to get rid of bacteria and other toxins - dealing with mthfr issues is what allowed me to finally kick Lyme disease.)

I'm posting this short article for those who know someone suffering from mental illness or chronic disease - DNA testing is a good place to start getting healthy again.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-integrationist/201409/genetic-mutation-can-affect-mental-physical-health

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Kim moved back to Kris' house when Kayne started this Pablo tour, according to the tabs. She and Kayne had been living in their Bel Air house. She didn't want to stay in the BA house "alone." (You know she has an entourage: nannies, her glam squad, a household staff and security guards. That doesn't sound "alone" to me.) Then Kris apparently moved out of her own house to get away from Kim. Weird family!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3960992/Kim-Kardashian-living-mom-Kris-Jenner-Kanye-touring-country.html Nov. 22, 2016

Separate addresses? Kim Kardashian 'moved into mother Kris Jenner's Hidden Hills mansion when Kanye began his Pablo tour' 

... Kim has been living with her mother Kris Jenner at her [Kris'] Hidden Hills mansion instead of the Bel-Air home she bought with the Yeezy star because he has not been around... It is not known if Kanye stays there when he is in town... Meanwhile, Kris is not thrilled with Kim's return to her posh home where much of KUWTK is filmed. She doesn't like how Kim brings an 'entourage...' So Kris has been staying at her LA condo, it was alleged.

Kim had a house of her own before she was with Kanye, but she's been living and hiding at her mothers house ever since her "relationship" with Kanye began. A 

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

Kim had a house of her own before she was with Kanye, but she's been living and hiding at her mothers house ever since her "relationship" with Kanye began. A 

True - she seemed fine in her own place back then. And that house seemed like much more of a home than the two purchased with Kanye.

• Love 5

Kim needs to grow up and cut the apron strings to her mother. Military wives live at home alone with their children for a year or two at a time. There are countless civilian wives staying at home alone when their husbands have jobs that require lots of travel. Just look at other musicians' wives. Does Beyonce move back home with Mommy every time JayZ goes on tour?

• Love 1

I think Kim is independent enough and assertive enough to live on her own, she just doesn't want to live with Kanye. She's sent Kanye on a Sisyphean mission to create an absolutely, flawless perfect house ? ??. 

• Love 6
On 11/23/2016 at 8:46 AM, howmanywords said:

every time something happens to any of them the first thought is "fake, fake, fake" or people just laugh and make jokes. There is so much Kardashian hatred the fact that they are human gets swept under the rug.

I think that people are so tired of these people faking everything else, always pretending, lying, spinning, that no one knows what to believe.  What is the truth with them?  Do they know?? It's sad that Kris has built an empire on lies and deceit.  This family is obviously not well.

• Love 13

I read recently (before the breakdown) that they paid 20 million for the Bel Aire estate and spent another 10 million in renovations. Finally, after the decorator was finished furnishing it Kanye hated everything and made her remove it all! I also read that Kim has been unhappy about Kanye going on tour, she felt he should have stayed home with her after the "robbery" because she needed him there to support her. I think Kim has been putting up with his craziness since she married him, there is probably so much more the public doesn't know about. Can't feel too sorry for her, though, she still decided to have 2 kids with him. Kim gets what she wants and she wanted kids.  

• Love 8

She also wanted a Vogue cover, entry into Anna Wintour's world, friendship with JayZ and B (but that didn't go too well).

It all came with a price.

Whenever he was on the show, the K's seemed to be walking on eggshells around him.  And I remember those fashion week pictures where he dressed them up in his designs - they all looked miserable.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, mwell345 said:

She also wanted a Vogue cover, entry into Anna Wintour's world, friendship with JayZ and B (but that didn't go too well).

It all came with a price.

Whenever he was on the show, the K's seemed to be walking on eggshells around him.  And I remember those fashion week pictures where he dressed them up in his designs - they all looked miserable.

Even at their wedding the dresses he picked for all the girls were universally hated. He gave no considersation to the fact that they all had different body types... and then the whole how high the slit in the new dress should be? He said too high was vulgar? How about the way he parades Kim around practically naked? That's vulgar. 

The business with Kylie and the Puma deal was ridiculous. What deals Kris sets up for her daughters/clients are her business, she has no obligation to discuss anything with him, 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

I read recently (before the breakdown) that they paid 20 million for the Bel Aire estate and spent another 10 million in renovations. Finally, after the decorator was finished furnishing it Kanye hated everything and made her remove it all! I also read that Kim has been unhappy about Kanye going on tour, she felt he should have stayed home with her after the "robbery" because she needed him there to support her. I think Kim has been putting up with his craziness since she married him, there is probably so much more the public doesn't know about. Can't feel too sorry for her, though, she still decided to have 2 kids with him. Kim gets what she wants and she wanted kids.  

The designer wouldn't take back the stuff, probably because he/they approved her choices before she went ahead and purchased anything. I think that is the standard procedure with a designer ( at least in the very limited experience I've had)He supposedly put it all in " storage" and hired someone else and started over.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

The designer wouldn't take back the stuff, probably because he/they approved her choices before she went ahead and purchased anything. I think that is the standard procedure with a designer ( at least in the very limited experience I've had)He supposedly put it all in " storage" and hired someone else and started over.

And if it really is Kim's money that's being spent on this, she has every right to be angry. I would be furious.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, mwell345 said:

And if it really is Kim's money that's being spent on this, she has every right to be angry. I would be furious.

Sorry, but she's a bit of a fool if she's picking up the tab.. It's easy to be a mad genius when someone else is paying the bills. 

Kims mistake,  was that she took his grandiose gestures, wiping out her closet and replacing all her wardrobe, the big public engagment with the huge ring,the hijacking of the wedding plans ( IMO, he set up the whole thing and she just went along), and convinced herself that they were merely signs of his love and adoration of her. Her ego kept her from seeing that they were manifestations of his illness.  

• Love 15
3 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I think that people are so tired of these people faking everything else, always pretending, lying, spinning, that no one knows what to believe.  What is the truth with them?  Do they know?? It's sad that Kris has built an empire on lies and deceit.  This family is obviously not well.

Well, when you consider there are still people that think the show is bible - and do not comprehend or accept that it is scripted - even though members of the family, including Kris has said so.

• Love 3

I dont think anyone who follows the Kardashians can deny that a lot of stuff is scripted and that they have lied before, but at the same time shit does happen. It happens to all of us. For all that they make stuff up once in a while reality hits. Its like when Lamars OD happened right before Khloe's book tour started.  Of course it was being said that he was "fine" and it was made up not just for KUWTK but to give Khloe's name a boost for her book release.  It wasnt until recently when the show flashed that picture of Lamar in the hospital bloody with tubes coming out of him that there was proof Lamar was indeed messed up. Now this with Kanye I dont believe for a minute its made up YMMV.

Just my opinion, but I think the thing that set Kanye off into a full on move into crazy town instead of his usual just visiting crazy town was Kim getting robbed. I think that she was the one that kept some control on him, like his mother used to do, but when she got robbed she was just too traumatized to stand watch over Kanye anymore. Since Kim isn't the most emotionally adult person to begin with (I lost my earring in the ocean, WHAAAAAAAA) Kanye was not only on his own with his problems, he was supposed to be supporting Kim in her trauma. I think in his mind Kim should be supporting him, not the other way around. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

I dont think anyone who follows the Kardashians can deny that a lot of stuff is scripted and that they have lied before, but at the same time shit does happen. It happens to all of us. For all that they make stuff up once in a while reality hits. Its like when Lamars OD happened right before Khloe's book tour started.  Of course it was being said that he was "fine" and it was made up not just for KUWTK but to give Khloe's name a boost for her book release.  It wasnt until recently when the show flashed that picture of Lamar in the hospital bloody with tubes coming out of him that there was proof Lamar was indeed messed up. Now this with Kanye I dont believe for a minute its made up YMMV.

I don't think it's made up either, I do think they haven't yet figured out how to spin it. Do they downplay it, or come out with the truth. I doubt Kim wants it known that her fabulous genius husband has a mental illness. 

I don't think the robbery had anything to do with it,    and from what we've seen Kim wasn't as shook up as they spun her to be. 

I think he's been in a downward spiral for the last year. The appearance on Ellen, the Puma/Kylie thing, the mess at Fashion Week, JayZ pulling away etc. 

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I doubt Kim wants it known that her fabulous genius husband has a mental illness. 

What does one thing have to do with the other???  Many so-called geniuses have been diagnose with mental disorders.  There is no shame in it.  And victims should not be stigmatized.  Besides, I think most people have already figured it out.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, twilightzone said:

What does one thing have to do with the other???  Many so-called geniuses have been diagnose with mental disorders.  There is no shame in it.  And victims should not be stigmatized.  Besides, I think most people have already figured it out.

Yea but this is Kim we're talking about. A deeply flawed husband will not do. She doesn't want anybody feeling sorry for her. She has made a life of being adored and admired.  

• Love 11
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Yea but this is Kim we're talking about. A deeply flawed husband will not do. She doesn't want anybody feeling sorry for her. She has made a life of being adored and admired.  

So you think that someone who is mentally ill is deeply flawed and should be pitied???  Sounds like a Trump kind of compassion.

And he is the father of their kids.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Love 4

I don't think there's a shame in it but there's still a big stigma in society and it can affect professional and personal lives. It also is hard for the partners and children of mentally ill people. When I was 4 my mom attempted suicide. She was hospitalized and I spent over 6 months w grandparents. This happened a few times. My dad long since left. Her most recent suicide attempt was a few yrs ago in my late 20s. I asked if me needing and loving her was enough. And she said no. Then there's days when she feels invincible and is funny and overly productive and saccharine like a coked out Martha Stewart but it's the chemistry in her brain . Rarely does her behavior or thoughts and words seem authentic or logical or relevant to situations. 

It is something that is a flaw and to be pitied, there should be some sympathy and awareness of the ramifications. just like living w a heart defect and sun allergy and LD like me or a person having ms or something. Real talk this isn't chosen but people do die from this or fuck up other lives from this. 

Edited by Petunia13
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, iwasish said:

I don't think it's made up either, I do think they haven't yet figured out how to spin it. Do they downplay it, or come out with the truth. I doubt Kim wants it known that her fabulous genius husband has a mental illness. 

6 hours ago, twilightzone said:

I agree- they don't know how to spin this.  That's why we haven't heard much, or we get conflicting reports (5150 hold/dehydration).

Yes geniuses can be mentally ill.  Here is the thing- Kim wants the world to think her life is perfect.  Not just great, but absolutely perfect.  She cannot have the world knowing he has a flaw, an illness.  She needs for people to be jealous of her house, her cars, her husband, her kids.  She needs this, and Kris does everything she can to make sure perfection is projected and ENVIED.

She can't have a husband with a mental illness.  

• Love 8
51 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Kim wants the world to think her life is perfect.  Not just great, but absolutely perfect.  She cannot have the world knowing he has a flaw, an illness.  She needs for people to be jealous of her house, her cars, her husband, her kids.  She needs this, and Kris does everything she can to make sure perfection is projected and ENVIED.

She can't have a husband with a mental illness.  

It's not only that she wants people to think everything about her is perfect, if Kanye isn't mentally fit, well, what does that say about his choice to marry Kim? How are they going to spin that? Kim was proposed to & accepted the proposal of a man who was mentally ill? Or he was mentally healthy when he proposed & became mentally unstable during his marriage to Kim? I can hear the jokes about that already. There's no way for the Ks to put a positive spin on this.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, twilightzone said:

So you think that someone who is mentally ill is deeply flawed and should be pitied???  Sounds like a Trump kind of compassion.

It is a Kim kind of compassion. Remember how she's been treating Rob after he gained weight and became a recluse - she called him a lazy slob and made fun of how his tattoos would stretch out after the weight gain. She thought Rob's state was something to be snapped out of, and she's also never had any sympathy for Scott (whose alcoholism also qualifies as a mental illness). She certainly thinks it's a huge flaw not to be 100% mentally in control at all times.

• Love 12
6 hours ago, GaT said:

It's not only that she wants people to think everything about her is perfect, if Kanye isn't mentally fit, well, what does that say about his choice to marry Kim? How are they going to spin that? Kim was proposed to & accepted the proposal of a man who was mentally ill? Or he was mentally healthy when he proposed & became mentally unstable during his marriage to Kim? I can hear the jokes about that already. There's no way for the Ks to put a positive spin on this.

Everyone in the whole world except this family has always known this to be true!

• Love 3
6 hours ago, chocolatine said:

It is a Kim kind of compassion. Remember how she's been treating Rob after he gained weight and became a recluse - she called him a lazy slob and made fun of how his tattoos would stretch out after the weight gain. She thought Rob's state was something to be snapped out of, and she's also never had any sympathy for Scott (whose alcoholism also qualifies as a mental illness). She certainly thinks it's a huge flaw not to be 100% mentally in control at all times.

Who else is cured of anxiety in one session of chatting with so called expert? 

Im actually shocked she admitted to being anxious. 

Maybe it's related to living with someone so unstable and having to deal with and make excuses for his behaviors?

Her treatment of Rob, her own brother,  who most likely has some form of mental illness, depression or bi polar(as they've even called it), demonstrates how much compassion she has for those struggling.  Why would she feel differently about Kanye.

If it turns out that he's been treated before for the same or similar condition and he didn't disclose it when he took out the insurance on his tour, can he still collect  in it?

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, twilightzone said:

And he is the father of their kids.

Mental illness is not a "flaw" of the person, or personality, but to the Kardashians, it is an imperfection.  Something wrong with him.  People may pity him.  I don't pity him, but I do feel sad for him - bipolar disease is absolutely awful, and he will be dealing with it for the rest of his life.  There is no wonder drug; most people have to work with their doctors to get the right medication in the right dosages to actually help.  It takes time, and even when everything is sorted out and the person is feeling ok, they may not like the side effects and stop taking the medicine.  I have seen families torn apart by mental illness.  It is very difficult to live with the constant worry, family members feel helpless.

Kim is not the type to stick by him through this.  I bet she does love him, but for someone who spends every minute of every day trying to look perfect, it is a real problem.  This illness does not fit that life.  She knows that people will be feeling sorry for her, and that is NOT what she wants.  She lives for the envy. 

I cannot believe I actually watch this show, but I did the other day.  Every single conversation was about someone being skinny or pretty.  Every conversation.  And of course, I ask myself for the hundredth time - why am I watching these idiots sit around telling each other how good they look???  That is all they do!  Kim talks incessantly about how amazing her life is, and how perfect her kids are, etc.  This Kanye illness will throw a wrench in all of that.

• Love 8

And here begins the spin cycle. I truly hope that Kim is being a compassionate human being and helping her husband through this but this is too fluffy. 

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/11/28/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-hospitalization/

As one source put it, "She has been an unbelievably devoted spouse. He's a lucky man."

Who said that Kris? Jonathan? What does an unbelievably devoted spouse look like?

The vows are in sickness and health, so was my mom an unbelievably devoted spouse when she was my step-dads caregiver after he got sick and had to bathe and feed him? Sigh Kanye is gonna need all the prayers and well wishes because i don't see caregiver in any of them, well maybe Khloe or Kourtney.

• Love 10