Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Tai has a big tub of animal crackers. Last week the smug girl who was scamming the inmate had a massive jar of animal crackers. I’m truly puzzled by the connection. Product placement? Some ingredient that makes people lose all common sense?

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
Just now, Empress1 said:

Y’all, I almost fought everybody at work today. They were TESTING ME. I need snark!

Well, I work mostly from home so not AT work, but you know what I mean.

Tai’s red lip looks good.

• Like 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

One of my goals in life is to be in a restaurant while they are filming one of these reality show fights. 

Girl, SAME. Its one of my few ambitions, along with getting mentioned on someone's Acknowledgements page. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, TooMuchRealityTV said:

I hate to admit this, but I do like Tai's glasses. Hopefully, she won't get in a fight with Boston and ruin them.

I like Tai's whole look!  Big glasses, crimson lip, whatever that headscarf is called.  It works!

I wouldn't let Tai within a yard of my personal space, though.  Boston beware.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

"Every single time he goes to prison..."

"Meth" tee hee.

People do not change 

That was an odd way to deliver the news wasn't it and she giggled too when mentioning her brother's type was HER.  Something might not be right with that family.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

Bailey. Honey. Dustin is going to mess up. Take that to the bank. 

"I can't believe my incarcerated druggie boyfriend lied to me!"

You'd think Jessica, who has spent of number of years working with prisoners, would be a little more streetwise and savvy. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Jessica has just said Dustbin's FACE TATTOO is what attracted her to him! 

I swiped left (left means no) on a dude with a star tattooed on his face literally today. I think I said “NOPE” out loud.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

What? Jessica isn’t going to be the one who changes Dustin into a law abiding citizen? Go figure.

I for one am simply shocked at the cynicism you display. Don't you believe in the power of true love? And a huge stomach tattoo? 

1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

Bailey seems like a great kid. More mature than her mom.

She's had to be. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6