Type keyword(s) to search

S9.E26: Reunion Part 2

druzy
  • Start Topic

A special guest introduces a clip from the upcoming series Teen Mom: Family Reunion. Maci gets emotional discussing her journey on the show while Cheyenne gives words of wisdom to Y&P’s Kayla. Mackenzie explains why she is so protective of her family.

Airs December 7, 2021

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Oh thank you for coming back, Amber ! Thank you ! Gag.

I still don't know why Maci was mad when Taylor asked her friend to pickup their child.

I know Mac has had a horrible year but she shouldn't pay so much attention to social media esp not for opinions on her marriage. 

I will not watch that family reunion show. This is where I draw the line. These people need to grow the heck up and get real jobs.

Edited by Chris Knight
  • Love 8

Let me just start by saying I cannot STAND this mixed format of OG and Y&P.  Why in theeee ever loving hell does Cheyenne need to sit on stage with Kayla and Luke?  Or Tyler-The-Interupptor with Rachel?  Even Cheyenne seemed uncomfortable with it.  Tyler, of course, was thrilled to empart his ways of the wise man on Rachel before she was even done talking.  Please never do this again.  

Now back to watch the rest of the reunion.   I just had to get that out.  

• Love 11

Drew had no right to put Teazha on the spot and ask a question like that without clearing it with her off camera first.  She had no time to really think about if she was ready for that to be public.  What a quack he is.  

• Love 12
1 hour ago, eskimo said:

Let me just start by saying I cannot STAND this mixed format of OG and Y&P. 

I totally agree and not just because I have no idea who this crop of teen moms  are or why they are here.  ADVICE from AMBER?!?  Are you serious?  Amber is only useful in this setting as a cautionary tale and the best advice she could give is to tell them to sell their sofas. 

Cheyenne did look uncomfortable because the whole setup  doesn't make any sense.    Also, how does someone take care of a baby or small child or anything really with those ridiculous and probably expensive nails.  

• Love 10

From the second Maci appeared I thought she'd probably already had a couple of drinks.  

Mackenzie doesn't get it, as usual.  People haven't been against your relationship because they're mean or are haters.  They've been against it because of the toxic environment it created for your kids.  Go back and watch the emotional abuse and instability your kids experienced because of the way you two managed your relationship,  it's tragic.  There is a direct connection between that and the trouble your kids are having now.  You two shielded none of that turmoil from them.  So yes, it would have been better for them to have not experienced that.  It was like she was trying to spin it as if the relationship was troubled because of people on SM.  And I think she might even believe it herself.  Nope, you two messed that up before MTV even came back.  If you want people to be for you, then grow up already.  

Edited by eskimo
  • Love 11
11 hours ago, eskimo said:

Drew had no right to put Teazha on the spot and ask a question like that without clearing it with her off camera first.  She had no time to really think about if she was ready for that to be public.  What a quack he is.  

I cannot watch these people, so I deleted this from my dvr... but I am curious, what did Drew ask Teazha?

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I cannot watch these people, so I deleted this from my dvr... but I am curious, what did Drew ask Teazha?

He ambushed her by asking her if she had been sexually abused as a child. She even said that she wasn't expecting that question.

• Useful 1
27 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Wow.  For a supposedly trained doctor, he has no clue.  

He's a trained internist.  He has some sort of certification in addiction medicine, but I can't find any indication that he's done any study in the field of counseling or even psychology. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, eskimo said:

From the second Maci appeared I thought she'd probably already had a couple of drinks.  

Mackenzie doesn't get it, as usual.  People haven't been against your relationship because they're mean or are haters.  They've been against it because of the toxic environment it created for your kids.  Go back and watch the emotional abuse and instability your kids experienced because of the way you two managed your relationship,  it's tragic.  There is a direct connection between that and the trouble your kids are having now.  You two shielded none of that turmoil from them.  So yes, it would have been better for them to have not experienced that.  It was like she was trying to spin it as if the relationship was troubled because of people on SM.  And I think she might even believe it herself.  Nope, you two messed that up before MTV even came back.  If you want people to be for you, then grow up already.  

Amen to everything you said! 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

He's a trained internist.  He has some sort of certification in addiction medicine, but I can't find any indication that he's done any study in the field of counseling or even psychology. 

He has no experience in clinical psychology except in the addiction aspect and even then he was less than successful in treating addiction. Dr. Drew gave sex advice on the radio...he had no clinical expertise in that either. He's a hack and a grifter just like his buddy Dr. Oz.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

Well...that was an hour I will never get back. What a waste of time. The fact that they decided to piggyback that awful Young and Pregnant show onto the TM reunion shows says alot about both franchises. Y&P probably has the trashiest teen moms yet...yikes! It's time to put all these Teen Mom shows to bed...stick a fork in them and move on...bringing Farrah back to plug the Teen Mom Reunion party or whatever the hell it is just speaks volumes. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

Did Dr. Hack say to Kiaya "look at Amber and see how much better you can get"? OMFG!

In what world is POS Amber a mentor to anybody?

Right? Amber who just stomps off the set when one thing makes her mad is a mentor? Anyone notice when they brought the TMs back to the couch the only one not on the couch was Mac? Apparently the other TMs can't stand her and would not sit with her...actually I think they did Mac a favor.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
46 minutes ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Anyone notice when they brought the TMs back to the couch the only one not on the couch was Mac? Apparently the other TMs can't stand her and would not sit with her...actually I think they did Mac a favor.

I did notice that but I thought it might be because Mac didn't do that "family reunion" show, which btw thanks for warning MTV I will be taking TM off my DVR.  Or maybe she did, I honestly didn't pay that much attention.  If the other TMs don't want to be around Mac I'm thinking that probably has more to do with Josh than with Mac.

There's a whole war going on with the TM moms versus Mac. Mac said something on Twitter or Insta that offended Cheyenne and the other TM moms are in solidarity with Cheyenne so they all refuse to have anything to do with her and refused to do the reunion with her. Basically, they've 'canceled' Mac. I think she said 'colored' instead of 'people of color' or something and then there was a round of apologizing/not good enough/kept it going/etc that is too stupid to follow but now they're at war with Mac.

And if Dr D really did blindside Teazha with that question on national TV then everyone should rise up and 'cancel' Dr D. That is inexcusable. And you don't need a degree in anything to realize that.  MTV should can his ass.

Edited by Andyourlittledog2
Added
  • Useful 4
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Cosmocrush said:

I did notice that but I thought it might be because Mac didn't do that "family reunion" show, which btw thanks for warning MTV I will be taking TM off my DVR.  Or maybe she did, I honestly didn't pay that much attention.  If the other TMs don't want to be around Mac I'm thinking that probably has more to do with Josh than with Mac.

I reada piece on what's going on with these fine ladies...Maci, Amber, Cate and Cheyenne are apparently a clique now. Mac called them mean girls and but only after trying to patch things up with Cheyenne and was rebuked...the other girls took some potshots at her and started shunning her. From what I read, Maci was one of the main bullies.....surprise, surprise right? Another reason to dump this show and TM2. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

There's a whole war going on with the TM moms versus Mac. Mac said something on Twitter or Insta that offended Cheyenne and the other TM moms are in solidarity with Cheyenne so they all refuse to have anything to do with her and refused to do the reunion with her. Basically, they've 'canceled' Mac. I think she said 'colored' instead of 'people of color' or something and then there was a round of apologizing/not good enough/kept it going/etc that is too stupid to follow but now they're at war with Mac.

7 minutes ago, BrownBear2012 said:

I read a piece on what's going on with these fine ladies...Maci, Amber, Cate and Cheyenne are apparently a clique now. Mac called them mean girls and but only after trying to patch things up with Cheyenne and was rebuked...the other girls took some potshots at her and started shunning her. From what I read, Maci was one of the main bullies.....surprise, surprise right? Another reason to dump this show and TM2. 

Thanks @Andyourlittledog2 and @BrownBear2012 for the TM intel.  😀  I had no idea but not even a little surprised.

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

“Colored” is unbelievably inept for 2021. She deserves the pushback.

Absoloutely...but she did apologize...maybe it was clumsy and not very polished, but the other girls jumped on it and it spiraled out of control. I hate it when women form these strange alliances and beat up on the weaker one. If anyione deserves shunning it's Amber...Maci just seems like a bit of a bully to me.

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Absoloutely...but she did apologize...maybe it was clumsy and not very polished, but the other girls jumped on it and it spiraled out of control. I hate it when women form these strange alliances and beat up on the weaker one. If anyione deserves shunning it's Amber...Maci just seems like a bit of a bully to me.

Bullying and racism are both awful.

• Love 8
27 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Bullying and racism are both awful.

I think Mac said 'colored' out of complete ignorance.   She is very dim, but I don't think she's a nasty person, like Amber or Kail are.  There has to be more to it, on both sides.  Whatever happened,  don't these grown ass women have a bunch of children to raise, rather than feed a beef with each other?  

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
8 hours ago, eskimo said:

I think Mac said 'colored' out of complete ignorance.   She is very dim, but I don't think she's a nasty person, like Amber or Kail are.  There has to be more to it, on both sides.  Whatever happened,  don't these grown ass women have a bunch of children to raise, rather than feed a beef with each other?  

I agree…I think Mac isn’t very sophisticated or worldly. Honestly she probably has had very little one on one with people of color…Oklahoma isn’t exactly known for having a large population of diverse people. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

10 hours ago, eskimo said:

I wonder if she misheard the term person of color and doesn't understand the distinction between the term person of color versus saying colored.  It's a really important distinction, but she truly isn't very bright so it seems like it might be an mistake of ignorance, not of malice.  

• Love 10
On 12/8/2021 at 4:15 PM, BrownBear2012 said:

Using the word "colored" is, I mean, even for a "not well" school area pretty shocking, but I am betting Cate, Maci, and Amber have at minimum said some inadvisable things (relating specifically to race, ethnicity, or other cultures) and this ganging up on Mackenzie is much less about moral outrage and more a convenient excuse to ostracize someone.

• Love 2