Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E17: Down & Dirty Decision Day

• Start Topic

After eight weeks of working on their marriages, it's Decision Day for our five couples, who must now decide once and for all whether they want to stay married or get a divorce.  For some, it's not as easy as they thought it would be.

Airs Wednesday, Nov 10, at 8:00 PM EST

I couldn’t be with someone who criticized me like Gil does, but for whatever reason, it doesn’t seem like it bothers her or at least she’s hasn’t said as much. She seems to like being called, high maintenance and Princess. 
They won’t last, but I do think there is something there and they are sweet on each other. 

• Love 12
8 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I couldn’t be with someone who criticized me like Gil does, but for whatever reason, it doesn’t seem like it bothers her or at least she’s hasn’t said as much. She seems to like being called, high maintenance and Princess. 
They won’t last, but I do think there is something there and they are sweet on each other. 

That was the only story line they had.  Myrna said nothing during the season.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I actually liked Johnny better than I liked Bao, but he deserved a NO from her based on the fact that he clearly didn't want to be with her.  Maybe he said Yes so he wouldn't look like the bad guy, and Bao keeps her dignity.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

I thought Myrla looked like a wanna be child hooker in that short white dress and those stiletto boots.  That eye makeup was awful.  She tries too hard and it doesn't work.

Bao looks lovely.

She may spend lots of money on clothes and shoes, but I don’t see it.  Didn’t ca re for those boots with that dress.  Bao looked classy.

• Love 14

FYI, IMO, you can skip the first 3O minutes of this.

Unless you're into them walking in slow motion , and watching recaps of everything we already saw this season.

(why yes, I did re-time all the filler...after I  realized I missed Bao and Johnny )😁

Edited by ChiCricket
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Zach and Michaela will never last. They haven't even begun to get to know each other. Oh, good, Zach did the right thing. He almost sounded like he was going to stay married!!!

Edited by TheBride
  • Love 5

G6You can love someone who you can’t get along with.   I was hoping that was on Zack’s piece of paper. Marriage isn’t just a date.  You have to be able to work things through and get along. Such serious hair trigger anger does not get better in less than eight weeks. Run run run run run run run. How she doesn’t run after you and keep your car or stalk your new girlfriend. Keep looking over your shoulder for at least 90 days probably a whole year.

Edited by Kira53
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Brett and Ryan are a no go. No surprise there. The experts really screwed up on these two. Good luck on the dating app Ryan.

The hell Zak! Why all the BS word salad and crying? Just say divorce and run! 

Is this something new now?  Get a divorce, then continue dating?  WTF ?

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

WTF is Zack actually saying.  No one knows.  He got the ultimate FU to Mikayla and messed it up with word salad. 
The MAFS Fan spoilers were wrong, all I’m gonna say here. 👍🏻
Bao looked AMAZING. 

Edited by Meowwww
  • Love 4

My first thought was that Jamie Otis better watch out. Gil and Myrla have talked it through alright. It's been said he was auditioning for a host role on the Show and he's now a "success" story (or at least until the reunion--wtf was that? Unless it was the announcement of his new job. LOL!).

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, kristen111 said:

Here comes Switzerland in a butanna dress up to her whoha.  Real classy .. NOT.

I felt Bao was the only well dressed wife this episode.  Brett needed less cleavage showing.  Myrla looked trashy as did Rachel. Michaela’s dress was ok, but the boots were horrible. 

Zach has no idea what he wants.  Either you want to stay married or not.  You don’t get to ‘divorce the last eight weeks’.  What the hell

Rachel talks so  slowly that I actually feel there is something not quite right about her cognitively. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Crashcourse said:

Zack.  What the hell? 

Ok, so now he wants a divorce. 

Michaela is a hurricane, but Zack isn't too stable himself.  I don't think he's ready to be married to anyone yet.

Why is he always crying?  Maybe he’s depressed.  Maybe he’ll cheer up when the divorce comes thru.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

I have never been prouder of a stranger than I was of Bao.  Good for her! 

So, Zach wants them to get a divorce, but continue to date?!  I wonder where he got the notion that it was an option.  

Still waiting for Ryan to answer Dr. Pepper's question about the dating app.

I don't believe Myrla/Gil and Rachael/Jose are going to make it.  Mark my words. 

• Love 8
19 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

Rachel talks so  slowly that I actually feel there is something not quite right about her cognitively. 

Just now, kristen111 said:
24 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

It’s like she just learned English.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Kira53 said:

Experts please leave Zak alone.  It’s hard for him to tell her straight out no. He thinks that it’s somehow he’s  not hurting her.  He was fearful of a blowup.  

Zack was talking this way last week too.  I suspect the experts told him to confuse her so she wouldn't blow up on Decision Day.  He was trying to spin a negative as a positive to keep her in a perpetual state of confusion and/or dissonance and unable to react.  It seems to have worked, at least for now, but watch out when she gets wise to it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

Wow, Gil and Myrla's segment was AWK-ward!  I am calling BS on her OTT negativity and just about everything out of both their mouths this time.  I don't doubt they were sincere in their decisions but it looked to me like they were coached on how to act and what to say so that their decision to stay together seemed like a big surprise after all that brattiness and negativity on both sides.

• Love 6

Some of the ladies added on a few pounds!  Brett, Mryla.  

I kept hoping Brett and Ryan might just make it.  They just looked so right for each other.

I think Ryan is always looking after sex.  He needs some woman to tell him no and make him wait!

Was that Gil in the upcoming reunion preview?  I didn't recognize him in the beard and  suit and silver shoes!

He looks like a drug Lord you see in the movies.  I had such hopes for those two.  He was so cool!

I don't think the eye makeup was Myrlas choice.  The make up on these reunion shows is terrible.

• Love 2

Ok Jose.  Get the luggage and Credit card out.  You’re going to Switzerland.  Yay.  Bring a few thousand for ski rentals, and lift tickets the best Hotel, hahahaha.  Have a nice trip.  Remember, Thyland is next.  Don’t forget the AlkaSeltzer.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1