Type keyword(s) to search

S30.E09: Janet Jackson Night

• Start Topic

All my girls at the party / Look at that body / Shakin' that thing / Like you never did see / Got a nice package alright / Guess I'm gonna have to ride it tonight. Is this show on a mission to give the introverted girl that never held a boy's hand before this show the most sexually explicit songs?

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

All my girls at the party / Look at that body / Shakin' that thing / Like you never did see / Got a nice package alright / Guess I'm gonna have to ride it tonight. Is this show on a mission to give the introverted girl that never held a boy's hand before this show the most sexually explicit songs?

Heh, I was thinking something similar. 

But WOO, go, Suni with those 10s!

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

This song, If, and Any time Any Place im surprised Disney Owned ABC is letting slide with sexual lyrics in all 3

• Love 2

Ugh, shut up Melora.

(Just to clarify, this was in response to her going on and on after the dance, not whatever she was whining about in the package, which I was not paying attention to.)

Edited by ams1001
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, CraftyHazel said:

Nah, Iman won’t get them, either.  Nor will Cody, and possibly not Amanda.

Bet Olivia and Jojo do just for being there 

Janet even appears on the show yet her songs get butchered instead of the actual recordings SMH shocked Olivia didn't get prefect 10s 

Edited by Josh371982
4 minutes ago, scenicbyway said:

I knew that Olivia would get dinged for the table. Was that apart of a video for the song? The tango wasn’t snappy either.

yep. Janet and the man in the video make out lying on a table and he starts going down on her. Nothing explicit of course 

Edited by Josh371982
  • Useful 1
Just now, seasons said:

Is this supposed to be pick a fight with your partner week?

I was just going to say... Stress of getting ever closer to those semi-finals getting to everybody, I guess. And having to learn two dances again this week on top of that. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, seasons said:

I see Production trying to paint Amanda and Melora as bitchier to help Their Pets Jojo and Olivia look better. It works sadly. I don't see them as being bitchy but still

2 minutes ago, CraftyHazel said:

Amanda looks hot, I must say.  And that was the best I liked her all season.

I said the same I was like DAMMNM that style works for her 

Edited by Josh371982
  • Love 2