Probably Jimmie and someone like Melora or Iman 

1 minute ago, scenicbyway said:

Iman should win, that was awesome!

Ooh can't wait to watch!! I'm behind rewatching Amanda 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, scenicbyway said:

Iman should win, that was awesome!

I'd be good with seeing him in the finals, definitely :). 

Also, I can't hear "Rhythm Nation" anymore without thinking of this clip from Lip Sync Battle:

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Aw, that was a cool message from Elton John to JoJo :). And to any parents who won't let their kids listen to her because of her sexual orientation, congrats on leaving your children completely ill-prepared to be part of the real world, you ignorant fools. 

Some good lifts in that dance. 

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, scenicbyway said:

My wish is for Olivia and Cody to leave but I almost wonder with her speech if Melora was trying to leave, despite the 10’s?

I thought the same. She was giving the speech cause she knows she's going somehow? 

I stand by Jojo being Bottom 2 last week so Production can get her fans to vote harder. Same with Olivia a couple weeks ago

• Love 2

Genuine question...why Olivia? Why do they seem to want to keep her? JoJo I can understand...she is their "historic" contestant. But why Olivia? Her mom is/was a C-List Hallmark star and Aunt Becky from an 80s sitcom and guest star in the reboot who got more famous when she commited fraud. But what makes her daughter enough of a special snowflake that this show wants to keep her? I honestly don't understand.

This post won't age well if Olivia goes home tonight

Edited to add: Whoops!😂

Edited by Lilac2000
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

Agreed with Carrie Ann's pick on that one. There was a nice bit of sexiness in JoJo and Jenna's routine, it really captured the mood of the song.

3 minutes ago, Josh371982 said:

I was already a teen. But man I found her so sexy and found myself loving the song almost immediately 

Janet is a gorgeous woman, no question :D. 

1 minute ago, CraftyHazel said:

I mean, you wouldn’t have been happy either way, so…

Well between the 2 Olivia is the one not known for being a dancer so..... LOL

2 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

So why was Jenna-Val mentioned but not Emma-Sasha? Are they not still married?

It is weird. 

2 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

So why was Jenna-Val mentioned but not Emma-Sasha? Are they not still married?

They haven’t been wearing their rings this  season.  I would think if it was awkward they wouldn’t have paired them against each other.  They are both going on tour, so who knows.

I feel like I’m supposed to like the dance offs but I find it so hard to pay attention to two different sets of choreography happening at the same time. 

I thought Cody finally actually let loose a bit during his though. That’s the energy I was hoping to get from him from the start. 

• Love 3