Type keyword(s) to search

Lawson and Tiffany: Warbling His Way Into Her Heart

• Start Topic

Kelly was there too- Law made a comment thanking Kelly for coming to Nashville at 3 am.

And yeah @BitterApple - in normal families, sure you don't have to post your congrats on social media. But in this family w these sisters?? Come on they can barely take a pee without letting the whole world know. And they HAVE all been posting on social media since yesterday, so it's not like they haven't been online - they've been sharing every aspect of their mundane lives. Yet only Esther and Michael could be bothered to "repost" Law/Tiff's post and add some words of congrats?? I mean at least Josie and Katie commented - I guess. But let's call a spade a spade, there would be a lot more interest in the 4th William Bates if Law had married a woman with a different look.

• Like 8

Even when these sisters (the brothers are nearly as bad) do acknowledge, they tend to make it about themselves. It's not that complicated. You don't even have to go to the hospital or their house. Send a meal. Pick up some supplies and ship them. Lawson is a lot to handle and Tiffany's bubbliness would grate on my nerves. I get that. I would avoid him too. But I'd also send a basket or gift to Tiffany and the baby. Carlin, Josie, and Katie could work it into their socials. Katie did a whole thing with the 3-D ultrasound and stopped at Walmart for teething gel for Hailey. She showed off a onsie for the baby she's carrying. Why not make a comment that she found cute things she just had to get the new baby William. Josie could have ordered them a food delivery and commented how much she appreciated Kelton cooking for her when she was post-partum with Miles. 

They have their group text, but I'm sorry this is a bad look. It doesn't take that much time to say I can't wait to see the baby in person or keep the pics coming _____ is so excited about another cousin. A friend of mine gave birth recently. Her family lives out of the country. Someone videoed the nieces and nephews welcoming the new baby. Less than 15 seconds and done. It doesn't take long not to be a jerk.

• Like 6
4 hours ago, AstridM said:

What the hell happened to Lawson’s shirt? Yuck.

Apparently it's headed out in search of his singing ability. 

I feel sorry for Tiffany, and to a lesser extent, Lawson. The Bateses could not make their racism and xenophobia more clear. Tiffany deserves to have her in-laws fussing over her like they fuss over every other mother and newborn. Instead they're busy making it clear that she's NOT one of them. Tiffany is smart enough to see what they're doing, too. 

• Sad 4
  • Applause 1

It may be xenophobia and racism but it might also be a certain unacknowledged and possibly unconscious jealousy. She had been successful at an early age at an actual career to resume should she want it, as well as fiscal assets.  Considering that she had been a child actress in a medium that they had been prohibited from accessing as children might have played into it.

• Useful 2
2 hours ago, Me from ME said:

It may be xenophobia and racism but it might also be a certain unacknowledged and possibly unconscious jealousy. She had been successful at an early age at an actual career to resume should she want it, as well as fiscal assets.  Considering that she had been a child actress in a medium that they had been prohibited from accessing as children might have played into it.

Or the fact that Tiffany has parents who actually give a damn about her, and not just as a number. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3

Zach and Whitney were there for Lawson’s birthday. Since that was after the baby was born  but before the announcement they saw him for sure but couldn’t post about it because Lawson and Tiffany had not posted their YouTube birth story yet.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2

Well at least L&T aren't as late with their announcements as UP was with their shows. If they were still filming the next upcoming season would likely start out with Jackson's wedding and #1Will's birth and the spring season would end with Miles and #2Will's births.

• Like 1

William Daniel, blink twice if you need us to save you! 

It didn't take long for Lawson's narcissism to kick in. William is going to be for Lawson what Layla is to Carlin. A prop to keep the grift going. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 4
  • Angry 2
5 hours ago, BitterApple said:

William Daniel, blink twice if you need us to save you! 

It didn't take long for Lawson's narcissism to kick in. William is going to be for Lawson what Layla is to Carlin. A prop to keep the grift going. 

💯 %. I won’t be watching.

• Like 6

Let me save you all some heartburn.  I watched the latest Tiff/Lawson youtube where they he answered questions all about the birth of baby and the month of living with him since.  Lawson talked over and interrupted the mother of the baby the whole time.  He held the baby and did all the interacting with the baby the whole time.  Tiff just sat there and looked at him.  Every now and then, she might get one or two words in.  What has Tiff gotten herself into?  The only good thing that I learned was that her parents have bought a home close by.  Other than breastfeeding the baby, I don't think Tiff gets to do anything else.  And even then, she is pumping so Lawson can feed him.  

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 5
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, ranchgirl said:

What has Tiff gotten herself into? 

Oh, boy. This is not going to end well. Full disclosure for what I'm about to say, I'm NOT implying Lawson is dangerous or violent, but I watched a Dateline episode where a husband killed his wife for money. She was a wealthy doctor, he was a grifter who was a decade younger. They had a daughter and one theme the wife's family and friends noticed was that he was extremely possessive over the baby, and not in an "aww, Daddy loves his little princess" kind of way. He refused to let anyone hold or feed her. He wouldn't let the grandparents babysit. The wife would come home from work and want to spend time with her daughter and the husband would let her play with her for thirty seconds and then snatch her away. It was like he was trying to ice her out so he could be the main character in the little girl's life. 

I've noticed that since William was born, their social media has been all Lawson. Tiffany gushing over what an amazing dad he is, but not one comment from Lawson calling her an amazing mother. Sadly, I think Tiffany is in for a huge letdown. Even if she's not in an extreme situation like the story I just mentioned, she's still married to an attention seeking narcissist. They're all about the shiny new toy and once the thrill wears off they quickly lose interest. She's going to be doing all the work while Lawson preens for Instagram.

• Like 2
  • Sad 9