Type keyword(s) to search

Jennie Nguyen: She Can't be Worse than Original Jen?

• Start Topic

17 hours ago, nexxie said:

Facebook posts. Spousal abuse. Anger management. 

So who is this woman really?

She's white supremist with an obsessive hatred for black people. Her posts were next level right-wing – I'm talking  sick violent race-war kinda stuff but Bravo hires (surely she was vetted) and allows her to construct a victim narrative.  

Her ass needs to dragged.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

Bravo trying to spin this story. I believe production knew about Jennie's history and hoped to bring some fireworks (e.g., Ramona on RHoNY). Their revolting plan backfired badly.

With Jennie's racism and history of violence, what kind of homelife are her children experiencing?

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

I can live not knowing if they ever get a sister wife.

I do find the irony entertaining when someone on high offensive gets found out to be just as bad, if not worse than the person they have accused.  What a shock it must be to discover it is bad regardless if one is on the dishing or the receiving end. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
17 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

The gossip sites are saying that SLC is filming the third season, and they delayed firing Jennie so that the other housewives could confront her on camera. Once they had those scenes in the bag, they dumped Jennie.

I am actually ok with that if true. 

• Love 18

I totally understand them firing Jennie. But I am curious as to why weird and disturbed Jen Shah is still on? And cult leader Mary? And for that matter, why is creepy Erika Jayne still employed by Bravo?? 

• Love 24
10 minutes ago, Sage47 said:

I totally understand them firing Jennie. But I am curious as to why weird and disturbed Jen Shah is still on? And cult leader Mary? And for that matter, why is creepy Erika Jayne still employed by Bravo?? 

From what I’ve read Mary is already gone, she quit. As for Jen and Erika , their court cases will be the only storylines of interest because the rest of the story’s on these shows are boring. 

• Love 8

I'm interested to see what the replacement crew looks like. They haven't had a very extensive "friend of" group, just the restaurant owner. And is the apostate community in Salt Lake large enough to have multiple famewhores that aren't also con (wo)men, grifters, or charlatans? Heather may need to open up her Rolodex. 

But back to Jennie...how did she not think this would come out? Why not scrub your social media? Enquiring minds want to know just what the hell she thought the outcome would be?

Edited by Rlb8031
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Rlb8031 said:

I'm interested to see what the replacement crew looks like. They haven't had a very extensive "friend of" group, just the restaurant owner. And is the apostate community in Salt Lake large enough to have multiple famewhores that aren't also con (wo)men, grifters, or charlatans? Heather may need to open up her Rolodex. 

But back to Jennie...how did she not think this would come out? Why not scrub your social media? Enquiring minds want to know just what the hell she thought the outcome would be?

Jennie said she deactivated that account last year because she realized the error of her ways. I think it’s more likely that she just forgot her password and started a new profile and thought the original one was lost to the ethers, as Boomers are wont to do. (I realize Jennie is not a Boomer.)

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

She was just live deflecting everything lol and blaming it all on her “team” that was on her personal page why she had a team who knows lol and she can’t be racist cause here is one of her African American friends .. it was crazy

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 1

For those who don’t want to sit through the video, here’s an article recap of Jennie’s “apology”…defense? Deflection? Admission? There was a lot of circular talk there. Basically: I had a team of people posting so I might not have done it—but I believe in the anti-BLM stance. And then repeat for a dozen paragraphs, with slight variations.

https://apple.news/AS5DbCyY3SfashL-e34wE4A

• Useful 1
6 hours ago, JenE4 said:

For those who don’t want to sit through the video, here’s an article recap of Jennie’s “apology”…defense? Deflection? Admission? There was a lot of circular talk there. Basically: I had a team of people posting so I might not have done it—but I believe in the anti-BLM stance. And then repeat for a dozen paragraphs, with slight variations.

https://apple.news/AS5DbCyY3SfashL-e34wE4A

But, of course, don’t all non-famous, stay at home moms/former owners of local Utah med spas that no one heard about have social media teams? 

i’m glad that she was able to bring a Black man on with her; very convincing, such an unracist ally, this one.

• Love 10
18 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She was just live deflecting everything lol and blaming it all on her “team” that was on her personal page why she had a team who knows lol and she can’t be racist cause here is one of her African American friends .. it was crazy

Wow, that was ... something.  It appears she could use the assistance of a social media team.  This quote comes to mind:  “It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.” 

• Love 7