Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Ted Bundy?

Yup, that’s right. That’s how much I hate this subhuman excrement scum. And at this point, those words are a slap on the wrist. He is thousands of times lower than “subhuman excrement scum”. So low that the black hole will swallow him, I SWEAR.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
6 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Could be running years together but Karate Kid, Care Bears, Pac Man, Rainbow Brite, Saturday cartoons, Donkey Kong, Matt Dillon

Almond appliances lol

• Like 2
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Could be running years together but Karate Kid, Care Bears, Pac Man, Rainbow Brite, Saturday cartoons, Donkey Kong, Matt Dillon

Matt Dillon in The Outsiders. A FANTASTIC watch from 1983.

We owned several Rainbow Brites, one for each sister. We also fought over who would get to watch Fraggle Rock in the “man cave”. So much innocent fun and wildness.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

John Taylor was my fave

Plus a genius at bass! He’s awesome.

The Rio video is a masterpiece.

3 minutes ago, endure said:

Almond appliances lol

We still have our old house intact with the original almond stove and oven. They say leave it because it’s part of the charm.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
Just now, greekmom said:

If I had my choice in life i would love to punch the penguin Pred and after that dinklehead incel Mikey.

I'll be standing in line behind you with a brick inside of a long sock.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m wasting my life watching Grangie hit on the production assistant at the make believe bar. Glad my dog can’t tell anyone how I spend my time.

The poor guy is definitely rethinking his career path. 
Ugh! Ed in a tank top. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m wasting my life watching Grangie hit on the production assistant at the make believe bar. Glad my dog can’t tell anyone how I spend my time.

You are not alone, we are doing the exact same thing. It makes me feel better about my life choices with you brilliant wordsmiths 

• Like 4
  • Love 2