Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

29 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:

my wife says that I "can't see things unless they magically fall from the sky into my arms".

Is that how you found her? Sounds pretty romantic to me!

(Fridge blindness isn't sex-linked, by the way, though women seem to claim it is. I've got it, and I'm a girl.)

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

And the question for the ages remains

Why does Shawn still have that job?

Seriously......each time I see her I wonder that anew.

she is the worst moderator ever. she must have some serious dirt on someone

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 1/18/2023 at 10:36 PM, Texasmom1970 said:

Damn as if I don't watch enough crap tv already I am sure my curiosity will get the better of me!

You can’t resist the entertainment. TLC. The Learning Channel.

On 1/19/2023 at 12:28 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

My first thought of hearing about that show, what women wants a house full of husbands? Look more men to ignore me, mansplain things to me and insist he cannot find the mustard in the fridge because it is not eye level, seriously who wants more of that times 2 or 3?! It is laughable.

I know, right? These women are signing up for a lifetime of hell with these creeps. I can already smell borderline abuse from a mile away.

On 1/19/2023 at 12:37 PM, Welshman in Ca said:

Works both ways but the eye level fridge part made me laugh, my wife says that I "can't see things unless they magically fall from the sky into my arms".

Reach higher! Reach higher!

13 hours ago, cinsays said:

she is the worst moderator ever. she must have some serious dirt on someone

Welp, unfortunately, this won’t be resolved tonight.

• Like 3

Hey my snarky darlings! I am here, loins girded for the last, ignominious moments of this hell on earth masquerading as entertainment. I do have baked goods in the kitchen, should I be in need of aid. 

Has everyone had a good weekend! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

Hoi, evening Snarkville! I’ve been feeling uneasy today because of the senseless violence going on in this country. I could really use some fire snark tonite to improve my well-being. If not that, then Pred being smashed in the face with such mighty force by Grangela.

Last week’s Tell All I actually rated it a 7. There was very little fake drama and explosions for nothing, and it was refreshing for me. Of all the parts of the Tell All we have had so far, Part 3 was the best. Although I wish we had more lively snark.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Smoke a joint? 

Believe it or not, I never have. I take CBD now but I’ve found even a small amount of THC makes me dizzy. And I used to drink vodka like water.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Useful 1
Just now, judylo said:

Believe it or not, I never have. I take CBD now but I’ve found even a small amount of THC makes me dizzy. And I used to drink vodka like water.

neither have i. I took some CBD during the pandemic to sleep better as i was having trouble with it.

• Like 2
Just now, judylo said:

I'm not into pot either. Nothing against it, its just not my jam. 

In that case, I hope you have some tasty baked goods on hand. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm not into pot either. Nothing against it, its just not my jam. 

In that case, I hope you have some tasty baked goods on hand. 

LOL. I cut the sugar out too.

And the carbs

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1