Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

I am going to make a bold proclaimation...I think I am done with 90 Day Fiance and all of their incarnations and I will not watch next season. There I said it.

I used to say that. I’m still saying that. Yet here I am.

• Like 8
  • Hugs 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I am going to make a bold proclaimation...I think I am done with 90 Day Fiance and all of their incarnations and I will not watch next season. There I said it.

I totes get it, but I couldn’t bare to lose your snark.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Thanks for the words of inspiration.  All I can say is that I’ll try.  I did take a break last year and didn’t miss it a bit.  

• Like 4
  • Love 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I used to say that. I’m still saying that. Yet here I am.

Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

I totes get it, but I couldn’t bare to lose your snark.

TLC has really forced my hand, I have said I quit this show in the past yet keep showing up and the thought of not snarking with the bestest snarkers on line ever really kills me.  It will be very hard for me to look a way.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Fire 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

I don't think so, I'd be banned already. I'm almost banned on LAL and 600lb life and Big Fat Fab life.

I got a warning point because I thought I posted a non spoiler for what was considered one in the wrong spot.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 2
4 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Me too. I am thinking of quitting for reals. TOW looks somewhat promising, but I’m afraid it might be all recycled old storyline. This show used to be my escape from reality, but now it feels like a spiral down into depression.

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Sad 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

TLC has really forced my hand, I have said I quit this show in the past yet keep showing up and the thought of not snarking with the bestest snarkers on line ever really kills me.  It will be very hard for me to look a way.

To snark or not to snark, that is the question.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Jenny is an old hen, never going to lay another egg, she’s destined for the stew pot. 

Ive said it before, Jenny should go back to Cali, get a used Prius and a couple cats and get a job as an office manager somewhere.

• Like 9
  • Applause 4
Just now, magemaud said:

On Yara’s clothing website she’s modeling a blue dress that she’s selling as her Tell All Dress ($85) but it’s not the dress she’s wearing on the show. 

I think that was a previous tell all dress on her website.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Same here. You all were my world to TV. Helped me get through this. Now it’s ruining my mental health to the point that I had VERY irregular sleep patterns this past weekend due to nightmares about Ed.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 3
  • Sad 6
2 minutes ago, Lurk said:

Wow. Only a couple  short comments from Angela in the longest time.

Who put a cork in it and can you superglue it in?

Maybe she went to sleep.  …….no, I just saw her awake.  Maybe, she’s just hungover.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

On Yara’s clothing website she’s modeling a blue dress that she’s selling as her Tell All Dress ($85) but it’s not the dress she’s wearing on the show. 

Why would I want her dress?

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

At least Kardashian wears her genuine clothing line.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Maybeitsme said:

No momma sumit? I feel cheated 😕 

This Tell All is a JOKE.

3 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:

did you get another for saying how pathetic it was ? I’ve had a few. 

Isn’t it three warning points and you’re banned from PT for good?

• Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Right? She isn’t Marilyn Monroe

Clothing made in the US or Canada would be much more expensive because of fabric and labor costs. So some designers sell on shopping channels and do very well.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

I just realized they're probalby all wearing the same outfits so that it's easier for production to slice and dice the footage.

This. Exactly. Normally there would just be the tell all show in the stage without all the BTS stuff. So having the same outfits all the days of taping makes it seem like it was taped all in one sitting. Probably the reason that Ed handed over his clothes at the end of day 1, to make sure they had the same clothes the second day. I've always wondered if they had their clothes on set beforehand. I couldn't imagine that the ladies would stuff the sequined dresses in a small carry on like you see them bringing to the studio.

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I could have done without seeing Areola. And that crazy Seattle pizza lady.

Literally NOBODY gave even 1/16 of a pizza slice about Ellie and Victor. All she was was a poor old moping woman saying nothing but, “Providenciaaaaaaaaaaa, Providenciaaaaaaaaa…” 🥱

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Who is worse? Grangie saying wait til she’s dead or the vile egg?

Dang! Tough choice... I was gonna say Angela, but then Egg will open his mouth to give useless advice...

• Like 4
  • LOL 3