Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Does anyone know what the next iteration is when this slog ends? Original recipe? before the 90 Days…TOW?

Who knows? But I can guarantee that it will be boring, painful, and embarrassing for everyone concerned. And I will be here for every agonizing minute. Send help. 

1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Good evening, all!  Trip to Florida went awesome. The guy friend and I hit it off like gangbusters and there are FEELINGS and I'm a teenager again.  <3 

Anyway, let's pelt Ed with rocks.

You did the muffin thing, didn't you, you sly minx? Seriously, that's great, good for you! 

• Applause 3
  • LOL 4

Ed has gained so much weight in a short time. He looks like a heart attack waiting to happen.

Oh, how cute…Usman and Kimbelly are taking their sons to the amusement park.

Kimbelly needs to throw that top in the trash, it’s doing her no favors. This adoption plot line has got to be the stupidest one yet🙄🙄🙄

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

90 Day Fiance:  Just Admit It, You Can't Walk Away

90 Day Fiancee: First One's Free

Just now, LEILANI2 said:

This adopting the nephew plot is just another attempt to get Kimbally to break up with him.

He keeps moving the goal posts. She'll agree to the adoption, so then he'll insist she convert. If she agrees to convert, he'll expect her to be strictly observant, wear hijab, eat halal, and go to the mosque every day. If she agrees to all that, he'll think of something else--probably the "second wife" thing again. 

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Good evening, all!  Trip to Florida went awesome. The guy friend and I hit it off like gangbusters and there are FEELINGS and I'm a teenager again.  <3 

Anyway, let's pelt Ed with rocks.

Just don't get inseminated in Seminole!   

Sorry, that's the best I can come up with right now.

• LOL 10
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Who knows? But I can guarantee that it will be boring, painful, and embarrassing for everyone concerned. And I will be here for every agonizing minute. Send help. 

You did the muffin thing, didn't you, you sly minx? Seriously, that's great, good for you! 

OMG, I forgot about the muffin thing...  Nope, I was just myself and apparently that works when it's the right fit.   (Still a sly minx, though)

• Hugs 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Jamal memorized his lines like a good boy. He is just as hungry as his momma

After that Single Life Tell All where Jamal showed himself I looked at his instagram and all his photos of himself are very 'zesty'.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 6
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

These explanations by the parents as to why they are reluctant to have Usman and Kim adopt their child are just weird.  Like why not just say, "HELL NO" and be done with it.

Right? It would begin and end with me saying "You take my baby over my dead body. Now get the hell out". 

• Like 4
  • Applause 5
  • Love 4
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

After that Single Life Tell All where Jamal showed himself I looked at his instagram and all his photos of himself are very 'zesty'.

He will be trolling for women in poorer nations when he is 50, of course all will be stunning and 25.

• Applause 2
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

What happened? She used to like Liz. Did I miss something?

And Debbie used to like Vanessa. What’s with these mothers suddenly turning against their sons’ girlfriends?

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? It would begin and end with me saying "You take my baby over my dead body. Now get the hell out". 

My best guess is TLC offered them some money. Given their financial position I can’t blame them for agreeing to a stupid storyline. I doubt anyone they know watches this mess.

• Applause 4
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

He will be trolling for women in poorer nations when he is 50, of course all will be stunning and 25.

Well if you go to his IG and see his photos, it probably isn't just women he will be trolling.

• Mind Blown 5
  • Thanks 1

I think I have figured this out. Kimberly and Usman will bring the boy over to the States; then Shaedda and Bilal can take care of the baby. He will be raised in the Muslim faith and Kimberly can rest her old weary bones.

• Fire 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 5

Oh, here we go. "Andrei, don't speak. You cause people to get mad and throw punches". Um, no, Libby. Your precious, drunken siblings are responsible for their own reactions. You're just as bad as those harridans who claim to be your sisters and that drunken lout of a brother, blaming your. husband for everything that's wrong with your abundantly fucked up family. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Love 7