Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, judylo said:

She’s a tiny, skinny little thing who can’t eat when she’s stressed. As for the hooker garb … well, if you’ve got it, flaunt it!

She got it via plastic surgery. It’s even part of the lawsuit from her soon to be ex (he claims she used company money to pay for the augmentation). 

• Mind Blown 3
  • Useful 1
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Clearly, you do not live in Bangor, Maine. There is nothing here. Nothing. You'd walk around naked, starving and without toilet paper if you didn't do Walmart or Amazon!

I shop online. For EVERYTHING. I get toilet paper and shampoo and cat food and virtually everything I need online. I get my groceries delivered on Instacart. No malls for this girl. 

3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Big Pred looks like a deployed airbag.

DEAD

And Ed seeks to dazzle the real estate lady with his "good taste". Meanwhile she's gamely keeping that ballet dancer smile on her face, swallowing her gorge and willing herself not to scream "shut the fuck up you poser". Kudos, Nameless Real Estate Lady. I salute you.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

None of that looked "mid-century modern" to me, but what do I know? I'm not a DESIGN EXPERT like ED.  

Also, I have a "couch."

I was going to say the same thing! It felt more modern with cheap Victorian touches scattered about.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I binged “Shtisel” on Netflix. Such a great story and fascinating life. 

I wondered if anyone besides myself saw that. 
After this chat now I’m thinking I watch too much tv. Nah. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Big Pred is ready for a stable relationship, he's already full of horseshit.

2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Liz is ready to marry Ed, but just not ready to buy a house with him.  

It's much easier to unload a husband than to sell a house. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

None of that looked "mid-century modern" to me, but what do I know? I'm not a DESIGN EXPERT like ED.  

Also, I have a "couch."

It wasn't Mid-Century modern,  it was a bland grey/white flip with some high end finishes.

• Applause 4
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I wondered if anyone besides myself saw that. 
After this chat now I’m thinking I watch too much tv. Nah. 

Loved it and even picked up a few words of Hebrew! I think I have a little crush on Akive. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

Starting another convo. Did y’all hear about the little girl in Texas who got into an argument with her stepmother and she ended up running outside the house and was then abducted and murdered by a FedEx delivery worker? It’s still chilling me to the bone. That poor girl.

• Mind Blown 5
  • Sad 8
  • Love 1

Figure out how much you can do for a down payment, closing costs, mortgage, insurance, taxes, furniture, renos, etc., before you go looky-looking and waste people's time.

Oh, and maybe decide whether you do want to spend the rest of your lives together.

Lease is ending? Either renew it or look for a new place in SD, taking another year to decide your futures. Housing market is at an historic high right now anyway.  And Liz believes in geographical cures.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Starting another convo. Did y’all hear about the little girl in Texas who got into an argument with her stepmother and she ended up running outside the house and was then abducted and murdered by a FedEx delivery worker? It’s still chilling me to the bone. That poor girl.

There is a lot of speculation that happened to Madeline McCann. She left the condo to find her drunk parents and was abducted by a chance encounter 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 6
8 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

What the heck is the mortgage payment on $1.2Mil?

Assuming that he puts down 20%, $6000 monthly. 

Palm Springs wouldn't be much cheaper, but maybe Liz and Jenny could become friends once she moves back with Sumit.

• Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Loved it and even picked up a few words of Hebrew! 

Shtisel is a truly great show. What’s amazing is that it has a huge fan base all over the world, including many many non-Jews.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Also, I have a "couch."

Right? What was that drivel he was spouting about how Liz is so low class and ill educated she calls that large object that one naps on in one's "living room" (does Ed say "parlor"? or "drawing room"?) a "couch"! Please tell me more, Professor Higgins. What else does your own Eliza Doolittle say? "She calls the bread you make crispy and eat for breakfast "toast"! She calls the structure on front of the house the "porch"!

• Fire 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
Just now, Grifter Lives said:

Assuming that he puts down 20%, $6000 monthly. 

Palm Springs wouldn't be much cheaper, but maybe Liz and Jenny could become friends once she moves back with Sumit.

Better yet they could share a house. Hmmm…maybe production (killing two birds with one stone) could even give them a raise. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

What the fuck that is awful, it sounds like a movie.

• Sad 3

That helicopter ride over Queens must have wiped out the generational wealth of Bile.  So now Shaeda gets a free walk up to and through Central Park, in the most malodorous part.  

Eutris is the only one who is possibly having a worse visit.  And Shaeda's sisters who live in NYC have yet to show up on this endless weekend.

• Applause 1
  • Love 3