Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Good Lord that little people dude needs to let his wife come up for air. Every time I see them they have another kid. 

I don't know...she seems to be quite the snarling complainer. Maybe that's how he shuts her up.

• Applause 3
  • LOL 1
10 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Bet its a cheap knockoff from China if its not the one Kim gave him. I've been trying to score a PS5 for my son for at least two years. 

My husband got one over the summer from Sony directly after putting his name on a list before Xmas last year.  Of course, I come home from work travel and the first giveaway is that he had meticulously cleaned the spot for it…just that spot.

• Mind Blown 4
  • LOL 8
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

QVC? They have it , too. 

Clearly I have not been searching lately! I think the last time I looked around for one was a few months ago. My son and I were looking around idly. And now I've already spent an ungodly amount on his Christmas gifts so this year's a no go. 

• Hugs 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Yea that is weird but I admit I do say I love you to very close male friends…like guys I have known forever. Like…brother from another mother kinds of relationships 

I do too, but I think Angela has known Billy for like a few months at best!

• Applause 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Clearly I have not been searching lately! I think the last time I looked around for one was a few months ago. My son and I were looking around idly. And now I've already spent an ungodly amount on his Christmas gifts so this year's a no go. 

LOL...you didn't know you'd activated the SHOP BOTS here!

• LOL 5
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Damn I hope that pool is heated. So Jovi exclaims “ freedom” while begging for another baby and for Yara to come home. Dude isn’t interested in his family but wants to create the illusion of a perfect family, a hot Ukrainian wife etc.

It's a hot spring. Heavenly!

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

Pep, you are a reality TV aficionada and scholar...and you've never been to Walmart?

It's the biggest reality "show" out there and it's no show. 

So I hear! But they treat their employees like shit and move into cities and towns and undercut local businesses, making themselves the only game in town, you know the drill. I just can't. I'm trying to avoid Amazon too, but I do slip a couple of times a year. Trying to do my bit in my own small way. 

Besides, I live in Salem MA. Every day's a show here!

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So I hear! But they treat their employees like shit and move into cities and towns and undercut local businesses, making themselves the only game in town, you know the drill. I just can't. I'm trying to avoid Amazon too, but I do slip a couple of times a year. Trying to do my bit in my own small way. 

I love me some Salem with Pepper and Aunty

• Hugs 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Clearly, you do not live in Bangor, Maine. There is nothing here. Nothing. You'd walk around naked, starving and without toilet paper if you didn't do Walmart or Amazon!

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I am binging Bad Sisters….really good

I have been eyeing Slow Horses so under Antie Anxiety’s recommendation I’ll give it a go.  I loved Bad Sisters!  Eve Hewson who plays Becka is the daughter of Bono.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

LOL...you didn't know you'd activated the SHOP BOTS here!

Shopping is my superpower! I am dazzling my houseguest with my prowess. I found some super cool shoes for my lad and really wanted to get them for him but they were $$$. Found them at Nordstrom for 25% off. AND Nordstrom is doing 10% rebate on Rakuten. Then I found a robe for my husband at LLBean--70% off! 

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Oh shit up old hoss. How has she influenced him exactly?!?! Influenced him to drink less and spend time with his child?

Right? Fuck Jovi, and his stupid drunk friend. They are ridiculous. 

• Applause 3
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Can someone please explain to me why she feels like she needs to dress like an anorexic hooker?

She’s a tiny, skinny little thing who can’t eat when she’s stressed. As for the hooker garb … well, if you’ve got it, flaunt it!

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1