Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Saw the city is looking for a rat czar to deal with the problem.

Yep goes along with the garbage problem and subway and crime problems. NYC  got problems y'all, but, hey, come see a musical or play on Broadway,  and see the Christmas tree to help us out! Oh, and spend lots of money, just not on Canal Street on fake luxury items...

[ok rant over]

Edited by Bees52
  • Like 4
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

How can it be the “season” finale of the Culpo Twits? They’ve had what, four episodes? Was the show cancelled? 

Fingers crossed!!!  Apparently, they didn't influence us!

And kacesq: You've got this!! Anything will beat that last dungeon job, right?

• Hugs 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I was just watching The White Lotus ..those people are all awful but these are real people…I wonder if the writers watch reality TV and take notes 

I’ve been enjoying that show. I watch it on Demand because y’all get are my priority on Sunday nights. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh here we go. Shae doesn't understand all the wonderful things that Bilal does for her. He lets her sit on the furniture, and sometimes he even buys her a coffee. 

OH NO HE DIDN'T! "What have you done for ME?" Throw him off the balcony Shaeeda. No jury in the land would convict you.

I wish Shae would calmly say that he still didn’t answer her question and then they would discuss what she does for him. Then she should kick him in the balls.

• Applause 4
  • Love 6

Ooh, the tables have turned! Jovi was perfectly fine with his family and friends practically sticking Yara under a bare bulb in an empty room and grilled her about why she dressed like a streetwalker and why on earth she'd want to marry a waster like Jovi unless she wanted a green card. And Jovi's mother thought she'd need to count up the spoons after leaving Yara alone in her house. Fuck you Jovi. You're an asshole and Yara's worth ten of you.

• Love 10
Just now, Emmeline said:

@Frozendiva Congratulations on your new home and car.  I remember you didn’t have the best neighbor.  I’m sure you’ll do better than you think on your speed.  Snuggled up all warm and cozy near your new fireplace!

Not me. I am still stuck with them.

• Sad 5
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yeah, Liz, the fact that you're whoring yourself and your private life out on a trashy reality show won't factor in at all. The judge will want to know if you and your repellent blob of a boyfriend bicker a lot. I cannot even.

Liz needs to not drink, move away from San Diego, get off tv, move near her daughter, not speak to Ed and get therapy.  She is broken but doesn't know it.

• Sad 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 5