Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Why doesn't Kim just let than man go and find someone who doesn't want any or more kids? Are older men that unappealing to her?

Better yet, find another storyline!?

🧀Sorry, i just included my own cheese for my w(h)ine 🍷

Edited by Bees52
  • Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Kim is 51. She looks like SHIT. Her skin is the skin of a woman ten years older, at least. And that hair is a fucking crime. 

She could get work as a coffin model.

Between Kimbelly and Grangela, 90 Day should serve as a good deterrent to smoking.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

I can't believe they're whining about Jovi drinking beer in the morning! What does he do every frickin' day in Louisiana when he's off work??

I remember getting off the train in Brussels at 6 am and went into a small coffee shop.  Some of the people were drinking coffee but the majority of them were drinking STELLA at 6 am.

I ordered a coffee, took a sip or two and ordered a STELLA stat!

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Jovi is shocked, SHOCKED! that Yara misses her mother and her friends. God I hate him. 

And since when does he care about his daughter? The only things he ever says about her are how happy he is when he doesn't have to interact with her in any way. 

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I don’t see the problem with Yara staying in Germany. He is going to work and she will sit in the US alone. 

Exactly. What difference does it make? Let her spend some time with her mother and her friends. She's lonely and has a shithook drunk for a husband. 

1 minute ago, magemaud said:

I couldn’t see the last letter and thought it said YALE 

Hahahaha! Maybe Ed ate in the cafeteria there once. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Jovi is so afraid Yara is going to leave him. Plain and simple. He’s feeling threatened and insecure.

Until you have lost a child to a controlling parent, the pain is very, very real.  If Yara stays in Europe, guaranteed, she will never come back to the States and Jovi will never see his daughter unless he comes to Yara.  It is an untenable situation and very scary.  

Yara is a bitch for even suggesting it.  And laughing in his face about it makes her worse.

• Sad 1
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
12 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Black Forest Cake is a breakfast item, right?

It has fruit in it, so that makes it breakfast.    However, I don't know anyone who has beer for breakfast that's not having an issue with booze. 

I had a fantastic class about drug and alcohol abuse and treatment years ago.   They said that it's seven years after the person is really addicted that the drinking affects family life, and eleven before it affects work.    For Jovi to not even care about being filmed while blotto, he's very advanced.  I'm hoping this Yara staying in Europe, and the rest isn't just a storyline, but I wouldn't be surprised. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Jovi is a functional alcoholic. I will die on this hill

I will, too. I was once married to a functional alcoholic. Until he stopped functioning and was just a drunk. It wasn’t pretty but thank goodness I got out. Watching Jovi is like watching a replay of that time in my life. It won’t end well.

• Like 2
  • Sad 8
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, b2H said:

Until you have lost a child to a controlling parent, the pain is very, very real.  If Yara stays in Europe, guaranteed, she will never come back to the States and Jovi will never see his daughter unless he comes to Yara.  It is an untenable situation and very scary.  

Yara is a bitch for even suggesting it.  And laughing in his face about it makes her worse.

When my hubby was off doing airforce things, I took my 2 babies back to Australia so I wouldn’t be by myself. Had every intention of coming back

• Applause 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Yara and Jovi are doomed, they never should have gotten married….they were in lust not love. I think Yara wanted to get to the US and is now finding it that it’s not what it appears to be in Hollywood movies.

THIS!

• Love 7

I don't think Jovi's issue is that he's afraid of her being independent. I think he's afraid she won't come back at all.

That being said, why can't they agree that when he is done with the next job, she comes home?

Jovi drinking beer for breakfast. Stellar.

• Like 2
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I don’t see the problem with Yara staying in Germany. He is going to work and she will sit in the US alone. 

She knew this going in to the relationship.  She enjoys the money he is making - those jobs pay very well.  She is the problem here.  He hasn’t changed from who he was when she agreed to marry him.  It is not ok to remove their daughter to another continent.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Jovi is so afraid Yara is going to leave him. Plain and simple. He’s feeling threatened and insecure.

He is also pissed she has her green card and he can’t control where she goes anymore.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

When my hubby was off doing airforce things, I took my 2 babies back to Australia so I wouldn’t be by myself. Had every intention of coming back

And did you?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

It’s like having apple pie for breakfast with your coffee. I happen to have a, um, friend who has done that on occasion.

I just had the last slice of pumpkin pie for breakfast today. 

• Applause 2
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

And of course, your husband cared about your kids. Jovi can barely tolerate his adorable daughter. 

• Like 2
  • Love 6