Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Well, color me surprised that wimpy Mama’s Boy Sumit faints when he sees needles! (Remember when Cory of Cory-and-Evelin had to get his Malaria vaccination and he made his mom go with him and he was rolling around on the floor crying?) 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

Seriously, this raggedy ass old wench can't get herself to the doctor on her own? I am so sick of her shit. 

Poor Libby. Its been almost 24 hours since she announced her pregnancy and its been radio silence from the coven. They are plotting the next family brawl. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I hope the alpacas spit in Libby’s and Andrei’s faces. And look how sweet little blocky headed Ellie looks in her cowboy hat! Libby is getting inspiration from their farm visit for another song for her album.

The Farmer in the Dell

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I hope the alpacas spit in Libby’s and Andrei’s faces. And look how sweet little blocky headed Ellie looks in her cowboy hat! Libby is getting inspiration from their farm visit for another song for her album.

"Alpaca Suitcase"

• LOL 6

No, Chuck...the Lord spared your life so you could pursue reality TV...winning!

Just now, Grifter Lives said:

Chuck had cancer five years ago, but never mentioned it until the most recent seasons.  Now he's bringing it up frequently.  

Also - I think he's auditioning for a spin on The Single Life.

Doesn’t he have a wife?

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I missed a few episodes but I guess Andrei didn’t get deported 

Oh, that storyline's been shelved for the time being, since we now have the new exciting "Libby's Preggers!" storyline. Yawn. And Libby, of course, cannot lift a finger while pregnant. She must remain reclining on the sofa, nibbling dainties and sipping herb tea. She can't sing, or work, or probably even dress herself. 

Yes Libby, having your family with you, even if they are loathsome, spite filled harpies, is the best of all possible worlds. Sheesh.

• Love 11
14 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I might have to watch Sister Wves tonight because of Kody’s dramatic soliloquy. “You shoved a knife into my kidney and twisted it. Do you know what I had to give up to make you love me?” What the fuck?

He should get into dinner theater or some such thing where he can try to get all the attention.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
27 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Oh great, Shaeda wants to get pregnant. This is brand new information.

We could have a drinking game for every time she mentions it. 
sorry I’m late to watching, my daughter called five minutes before showtime. I thought she knew better 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

People who are coerced or forced to go to therapy aren’t very receptive to it, but who knows?

Chuck encouraging Libby and her siblings to forgive and forget and move on has not been working. The family’s biggest problem is that they just continually sweep stuff under the rug…eventually the dirt explodes all over everyone involved.

• Applause 1
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

I like how Sharp has to clue us in on how the segment will go based on their segment preview photo/video of the couple.  Are they smiling?  Good things are coming.  Are they looking away from each other?  Oh oh.  Do they have their arms crossed?  Oh no.

And if someone is really frowning, then their partner has a gambling problem.

• LOL 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, that storyline's been shelved for the time being, since we now have the new exciting "Libby's Preggers!" storyline. Yawn. And Libby, of course, cannot lift a finger while pregnant. She must remain reclining on the sofa, nibbling dainties and sipping herb tea. She can't sing, or work, or probably even dress herself. 

Yes Libby, having your family with you, even if they are loathsome, spite filled harpies, is the best of all possible worlds. Sheesh.

They are such vile human beings. The snaggle toothed blonde could barely contain her glee when she discovered that Andrei might be deported. She is just mad that her radio DJ hubby ditched her ugly ass.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Not nibbling, devouring box after box of Fatty Jones Chocolates.

• LOL 2
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

The family therapist was called down from Central Casting. Because no real family therapist wants to put his/her reputation in harm’s way.

They could always call Rene away from her work with Angela and Mykul to do some family therapy for the Potthast clan.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

The family therapist was called down from Central Casting. Because no real family therapist wants to put him/herself reputation in harm’s way.

I laughed at your post, my very first out of college job was with Central Casting (Baltimore office, we had a DC office too).

There are no shortage of mental health care professionals that will come on crappy reality shows and think they still have a good reputation because none of these reality people are ever better for seeing a professional, their lives still seem a bit screwed up.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

I know.  Shocker, right?!

I, for one, am so shocked I have fallen and I can't get up. 

4 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

"How is your pregnancy gonna affect your singing career?"  Seriously?  That's a real question you are asking Libby?

You mean "singing" "career", right? Why can't she sing while pregnant? I mean its not smoking or pounding margaritas or shooting heroin. 

3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Amen.  63 isn't  all that old.

Right? I'm 68 and I'm cringing on Jenny's behalf. You'd think with a younger husband she'd be more invested in seeming more youthful, not acting like she's one step from the geriatric home. 

• Love 9

Chuckles Pott-assed, guru of human relations.

"I want this fixed!" "That's all it is, forgive and love."

What planet does this joker live on? If it were that simple, like taking your car into the shop, no one would be at odds and everything would be rosy. Some things can't be "fixed." Or the best you can hope for is for both parties to briefly tolerate each other at a major family event once in awhile. 

Helicoptering the whole family, including yourself, into AA and NA might have more of a shot, Chuckles.  

Libs was over this trip and family togetherness after the snap for social media. Enough sun, heat, dust, smells, Daddy evangelizing.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

I consider you all "my people."  Please don't sic Angela on me.

We got you. You can count on us. 

5 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

People who are coerced or forced to go to therapy aren’t very receptive to it, but who knows?

Chuck encouraging Libby and her siblings to forgive and forget and move on has not been working. The family’s biggest problem is that they just continually sweep stuff under the rug…eventually the dirt explodes all over everyone involved.

I don't know why Chuck doesn't suggest another delightful family cookout, or a lovely road trip in a crowded RV to encourage family communication and togetherness. I mean, that's always worked so well for them in the past. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9