Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Me either. That's why he's hitting the brakes so hard. He has no money. So he's deflecting like mad, blowing smoke, trying to put it on Shaeeda rather than cop to the fact that he has no scratch. 

Dang, @Pepper Mostly...you wrapped that up tight!

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Well I am getting ready to install a peg board wall in my laundry room to hang tools on. What’s your favorite tool? (I’m not saying that with snark). 

Battery operated screwdriver with different heads. (Does that sound dirty?)

• Like 1
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

Well I am getting ready to install a peg board wall in my laundry room to hang tools on. What’s your favorite tool? (I’m not saying that with snark). 

I'm pretty simple when it comes to projects like that.  No need for anything big.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Jamal: “What’s the point of being the first wife?”

Could Kimbelly even get a K-1 visa for Usman if he is married to someone else? That’s a huge leverage she has but she is too dumb to use it!

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
6 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

OK my favorite tool is my gig cart - I haul all my PA equipment, & stands on it and it works great.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

I'm pretty simple when it comes to projects like that.  No need for anything big.

So far I have hammers (claw and ball ping), a set of screwdrivers (flat and phillips), and  a few wrenches. I’m trying to learn how to care for my own home.  The cost of simple help is through the roof. I’m handy. Just need to learn. 

Yes this show is so boring that I’d rather chat about other things. Sorry mods. I am watching. 

• Love 5

What drives me crazy on Sister Wives is that the other three women have all been legally married and divorced but Christine isn’t  allowed to leave a bad non-marriage? 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

So far I have hammers (claw and ball ping), a set of screwdrivers (flat and phillips), and  a few wrenches. I’m trying to learn how to care for my own home.  The cost of simple help is through the roof. I’m handy. Just need to learn. 

Yes this show is so boring that I’d rather chat about other things. Sorry mods. I am watching. 

A retractable razor knife is indispensible. 

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Vise grips (locking pliers).

Edited by Gobi
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Are you all getting the Duluth Trading ads? I love that place, a big go-to for Christmas gifts at Chez Mostly. Outerwear, gloves, tools, all kinds of useful things! 

LOOOOOOOVE Duluth Trading! I bought some outfits from there for a couple of spring photoshoots.

• Love 1

I'm not ok with watching Potthasts and Andrrrrrei at all anymore. Mute and FF are my best friends. Two and a half years of pandemic have given me a shorter temper I think. And they are idiots to stand on the edge of the Grand Canyon with a little kid (unsecured), even if there is a fence, and that's neither a solid nor high fence.  I frequently see news stories of people who thought it would be cool to take a selfie (or have someone else take the photo) of them on a cliff. Then they fell. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 8