Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

20 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Friends I did get the job offer! Two actually and expecting another one tomorrow. Hoping I pick better than last time. Thank you for your well wishes last week!

That's awesome!! Congrats. 

• Love 9
10 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

Sumit has always seemed incel/asexual to me.  I've seen panda bears with more sex drive.

Maybe he's bi, and there's a vibe (and/or history) between him and Rohit. I've never picked up any chemistry between Henny Penny and Summeat.

Does he want to force her to leave now by putting his pay-rints first, talking about them nonstop night and day? I can't imagine putting up with years of that. She thought it would change? His sudden rediscovery of a work ethic and obsession to have kids both seem incompatible with her as well. He's a big infant who never grew up.    

• Love 3

Did Usman's first wife have to get his mother's and family's blessing before they married? I don't remember seeing that on the show? She is as old as Kim so would there have been a second wife required of that marriage too? And if so, where is that wife now? Sumit looks like he is getting ready to stray from this marriage like he did his first one. Was Michael taking Angela's friend to the airport? I didn't understand why they were together? 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Wanted to let you all know that I said “yes” to the dress dog. I’ll be picking her up on Saturday and by Sunday, I’ll be wondering what I was thinking. 

image.thumb.jpeg.c3ff68cfd0a9e00e72fde0a7808652c1.jpegimagejpeg_0.jpg

I took a screen shot of him and showed everyone at work!  

• Love 6

Hey y’all! I’ve finally made it back to snark with you all! I hope the coming week will be more of a breeze for me than the last few weeks.

I heard this episode may have some wild moments packed throughout. Hope they’re entertaining though! Last week was a 4.

• Like 1
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, Gobi said:

If I'm going to snark, you all have to drop all other social media.

That's fine, but you need to show us your cooch first.

Good evening all! How's everyone's week been? Are we prepared to be bored to death?

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
On 10/31/2022 at 8:22 AM, Meh said:

Did Usman's first wife have to get his mother's and family's blessing before they married?

Oh yes, we saw Usman take Lisa to meet his mother and try to get her blessing. Lisa brought a goat as a gift. Mama was not impressed and got up and walked out without a word. Later she changed her mind and said they could get married. Lisa returned to PA and married another man last year claiming that her Nigerian wedding was never legal in the US. image.thumb.jpeg.73a8c8963db3b5a5f6901b46fc1e72ce.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6

Today I went to Sephora and told the checkout girl I was going to Florida next month to see a guy I used to have a crush on in the 90s and literally have not seen since 1999 and I am very nervous.  She was touched and threw in a ton of samples for me and gave me a hug.  We had a MOMENT.  It was a good vibes sort of day, y'all.

I'm ready to see the bad vibes, I guess! lol

• Hugs 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 15

Oh wow…another staged family trip with the family desperately vying for a spinoff…

and you know…you can just fucking tell people you’re pregnant. No need for a big announcement.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7