Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

It’s so boring that we have nothing to snark about. That doesn’t often happen to us.

This season really is lacking. I think we’re missing some stalwart posters as well.

• Sad 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Oh no! Jenny is going back to America! Oh the suspense!

Jenny had to live with her daughter before she moved to India. I don’t know that she and Sumit can afford to live in California after the 90 Day gravy train  inevitably ends…

• Like 2
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I would not have gotten involved with Usman. I can respect his religion and culture, but it is not for me.

Totally. I'm not seeing why she feels she must be his first wife, or any wife to him at all.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

It’s so boring that we have nothing to snark about. That doesn’t often happen to us.

Yeah….the same thing for seasons past!  Just press repeat.  It’s ridiculous. Did the producers forget the stuff they’ve already put out there?  

• Like 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

Totally. I'm not seeing why she feels she must be his first wife, or any wife to him at all.

Lots of great black dudes in the US, if that is what she wants. Not this. Maybe she is attracted to his Z list celeb status?

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

You know what would be one of the sweetest pleasures in life? If Angela would return home to Georgia and there would be divorce papers from Michael waiting for her on the kitchen table! 

• Fire 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I already know my rating for this episode is going to be a 3/10 or possibly even lower. IF the snark saves me I may add a couple points.

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Kimballly needs to go home. Period.  And good old Jenny needs to go home, too.  In fact, JOVI needs to go home as well.

Maybe they could all be roomies, a lá Three’s Company! Ed could be the Mr. Roper character…

• Fire 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Anyone have any anecdotes from the past week? Its one week till Halloween here and we're already past the breaking point. Salem's a city of 43,000, and we had over 100,000 visitors here last weekend. My houseguest got a job at a local shop through October to keep her in spending money while she searches for a job. They have a doorman so the shop doesn't get too crowded. Lines everywhere. Most of us locals get that people want to visit but LOTS of our guests seem to think that Salem is some kind of theme park or something. Like Colonial Williamsburg, or Legoland. Not a real place where people live. It can get a little frustrating. 

Her kitty will now sometimes interact with me but still avoids my poor husband like poison. He's determined to win him over though, and scatters treats around for him like bait. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 3
  • Love 6

Loved how Summeat said he didn't want to have kids but if his parents want him to have one, he'll do it for them!  Greeeeaaattt !! I'm sure that tiny little baby will want all THAT on it's tiny little shoulders.  Lort.  What a doofus.

• Love 10

Good evening everyone!!!   Talking about seconds.......Jenny is always  second place as Summit needs to grow up and give her the place she deserves as his wife.     Now, Kim is another story, she will never be second best.    Usman needs Kim for the green card and Summit doesn't care for a  green card at all.

• Love 5