Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

37 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I think I am in the running to adopt a 4yo 50lb. Terrier mix who has the most important attribute of all, low energy, low maintenance and she’s happy to hang out on the couch. I’ll keep you posted.

Yay! Show us pics. 

• Love 4

Late to the party but unfortunately, got to see the Grangela/Mikul show at that bar.  Good Gawd Almighty!!

Mikul, man RUN!!!  You don't want to strap yourself to that bomb named Grangela ESPECIALLY since you won't be able to go back home for a while before the green card comes in.

Just stay home, dude.  You're a young man, I'm sure there are some very lovely Nigerian women who would make you happy AND have your children.  This tired old hag of a woman doesn't deserve you!

• Love 7

I think at this stage of the show I’m only interested in Usman and Kim…because I enjoy Kim humiliating herself on a regular basis.

All the others? Meh. Same damn storylines over and over.

• Like 2
  • Love 7

I seem to be running behind you all--but Yara, it's really not cool to trash-talk the U.S. to the extent that you do, especially in front of your American husband and (via TV) MIL, and having a child who's half-American. This country gave her many gifts including an amazing career out of obscurity. Hers is Cee You Next Tuesday behavior. Jovi had better get ready for days of it nonstop. P.S. And looking down the road--the U.S is a heckuva supporter of your home country. 

How would she like it if Jovi trash-talked Ukraine constantly?  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4

Can Kim give Usman his desired green card if he’s already married? I think not. Rethink the approach, family Usman.

and Kim? You will still be sharing Usman’s dick. Does being “first” really lessen the sting of that?

• Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3