Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

35 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I had possibly one of the most terrible weeks of all time. Never thought I would survive, but I did! This weekend I just felt like a sleepwalking bear, and it was UNPLEASANT. I feel much better today, not 100% but still able bodied. I’m excited for the snark to begin, but not very excited for two people who I’ve reserved rough bricks for.

I'm so sorry you had a tough week. Hope we can make things better! 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

I hate these two. Last week we had to watch her brush her teeth and now they're bickering over what to call cream. 

And rather than say "Hey, Shae, what exactly do you mean by full cream milk?" he'd rather get the wrong thing and act like an obtuse asshole about it. What a rich life he must lead. He constantly has to belittle and demean his wife, and actively find ways to do it all his waking moments. Fuck you Bilal. 

• Sad 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 9

Oh, Bilal would be wearing that sauce on his head if he came into my kitchen with that crappy superior attitude. The whipping cream, too. He does realize Shaeeda is from another country, right?

Thats rich that he is correcting HER grammar. Bilal teaching correct English  is like Vladamir Putin teaching empathy.

• Fire 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

I find that the only thing that puts me right after a confrontation like this is a good nose flossing.

🎵I might be moving to Montana soon, to raise me up some nasal floss🎶

• Fire 2
  • LOL 2

Having children when you don’t want them, only to make your parents happy, is the WORST REASON EVER to have them. Maybe Sumit’s parents didn’t want him but had him to make their parents happy.🤷‍♀️ They certainly don’t show that they love him with their cruel actions.

• Applause 2
  • Love 9
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Gross, how much are they paying Lenny to pretend that he's in love with Whitney so she can have her Big Romantic Season Finale???

Hobosexuals do whatever it takes for free housing. This TLC paycheck is a bonus..or he's always been a hired gun.

• LOL 3
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I find that the only thing that puts me right after a confrontation like this is a good nose flossing.

DEAD

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

🎵I might be moving to Montana soon, to raise me up some nasal floss🎶

Are you going to be a dental floss tycoon?

• LOL 5
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

Sumit’s trying for the Johnny Cash hairdo. 

It's a rug. 

Summeat's auntie is giving him the straight dope--I mean, giving it straight to the dope. ("Seinfeld")

Don't have a baby for other people. 

It's either his marriage or his family, and I'm surprised he didn't resolve that earlier on unless he wanted to drag out the TV and the sex. I tend to procrastinate (until I HAVE to do whatever it is) , but Summeat makes me look like General Douglas MacArthur. If he chooses the marriage they have to move to another country. End of.

I was surprised that the brother and SIL were so intransigent. And that the Mom is still such a mess, but maybe she needs to be in counseling and to tell the busybodies, "There is nothing I can do about this, what's done is done. I don't see them, and that's hard enough. If you were a real friend, you would still support me because I could not control this."   

She and Dad raised a son w/no ambition. But Jenny accepts Summeat. He's happy. Maybe his Mom should try looking in a mirror instead of just at friends' gossip. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 8