Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Kimbelly, that half-leopard t short you’re wearing doesn’t make you look sexy. Just saying. Try zebra stripes.

I swear I almost bought that top from Family Dollar at my fattest point during the shutdown. It was a two-piece set.

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Go home and stalk an old American man, Kim.

She could take up golf, go to Bingo, hang out at the senior center, get involved in local politics, do volunteer work for an animal shelter or a hospital, join a garden club, take a class......she could meet someone suitable. But she thinks she's hot stuff and can hook a young stud. 

3 minutes ago, endure said:

Kimbally says...... "I'm not a show pony"

The jokes, they write themselves!

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She could take up golf, go to Bingo, hang out at the senior center, get involved in local politics, do volunteer work for an animal shelter or a hospital, join a garden club, take a class......she could meet someone suitable. But she thinks she's hot stuff and can hook a young stud. 

4 minutes ago, endure said:

She prefers someone  who catfishes her.

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’d love a milkshake. I forgot to have my homemade Frappuccino this summer (my limit). I guess it’s still summer officially, right? Maybe tomorrow.

I'm so into affogatos in the summer(espresso & ice cream)

• Love 3

1. Bilal and what's her name: snoozefest narcissism.

2. Angela: snoozefest and abusive.

3. Libby's singing career and alcholic family: snoozefest

4. Kimbally: yawn

5. Summit and Jenny: waiting for Jenny to die and/or Summeat to go back to catfishing.

• Applause 1
  • Love 12

I usually fast-forward through Bilal’s nonsense but I went to the kitchen to refill my drink and it played just long for me to begin to hear his foolishness and get irate.

First his braggy virtue-signaling about his food pantry charity efforts. Give me a break.

Then he calls the baby store and Shaeeda’s campaign to get pregnant “the plague”. Ugh.
She NEVER should have married him or trusted him to take her desire to become a mother seriously. That pre-nush isn’t worth the paper it’s printed on.

Now he is running to his mommy to once again throw Shaeeda under the bus about her “duping” him into having a baby. Just because that’s HIS M.O. doesn’t mean everyone is manipulative and shady. Yeah, Mother Bilal, her clock IS ticking wild because she is 37 years old and counting! It takes time to conceive and “incubate” a baby, not to mention if they have more than one…her 40th birthday will have come and gone quickly.

So then Bilal says that in his FIRST marriage they had children right away. Are you talking about your SECOND marriage, to Shahideous, Bilal? Then Mother Bilal brags that Bilal has been a counselor himself in the past as an Imam!?!? WTF??? I would no more trust this gaslighting egomaniac with my mental health than I would use him as a realtor! 
Add on his uneducated grammar usage and…well, I will be ever more vigilant in the future to try to skip his ish in the future!

• Applause 7
  • Love 8

Bilal doing doctoring on himself? I think his endgame is no more kids period. As usual, everything has to be his way. This guy obviously has no understanding of biological clocks, and he's not listening at all. Why would we think he ever would?

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6