Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Am I the only one sick of Annie cooking in bed? Speaking of that when does 600lb life come back?

It was cute the first time she did it-was it out of necessity because they were living in the storage place?—but now it’s too much.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I was just reading some old 600 Pound Life live chats this week. I miss our Wednesday Fat Chats. 

Me too and there were some train wrecks….people left at gas stations…another moving into a motel with a homeless guy…the crack house that said wide load….the snark was amazing

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Me too and there were some train wrecks….people left at gas stations…another moving into a motel with a homeless guy…the snark was amazing

And what of Lacey, who shit herself in her boyfriend's sister's car? Classic.

• Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
16 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

It’s never over. It’s like being in The Twilight Zone.

Oh God, 90 Day Diaries especially, to moi...

Who is Rod Serling, Matt Sharp? 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Couldn't Yve buy a suit for her son????    

He had a tux fitted but refused to wear it. Given his many issues with sensory processing and break of routine, Yve did one smart thing and just let him stay in his casual clothing. 

• Love 15
Just now, Suzywriter said:

He had a tux fitted but refused to wear it. Given his many issues with sensory processing and break of routine, Yve did one smart thing and just let him stay in his casual clothing. 

Oh, now I undertstand.

• Love 3