Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Okay, this women pooping commercial? What the fuck?! I did not need to hear any of that information, thank you very much.

That ad makes me laugh like a hyena every time! "I'm a woman, and I'm pooping on TV". I just find it hilarious. I'm easily amused. 

• Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Ainreiola is punching way above her weight. Danny Devito wouldn’t give her a glance if was drunk as a skunk on the floor

OK this is true.   Danny Devito was my friend's boyfriend when we were Seniors in high school.  She was funnier than he was.   He was a hair dresser.  We hung out at the beach, and all over Asbury Park.   He fixed me up with his friend named "Louie".   I was driving, so Paula and I went to Asbury Park constantly on weekends.   It was about 50 miles from our town. All this went on for a year or so.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

A much smarter person can feel free to correct me, but I think that’s pretty common for kids in bilingual households. Avi has spent most of his little life with people who speak Amharic as a first language.

I think you may be right here. My step-grandson grew up in a household where Farsi and English were both spoken and he wasn't really talking until he was 3. He made up a lot of words. He used to call baseball "bo-bo-dah."

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

That ad makes me laugh like a hyena every time! "I'm a woman, and I'm pooping on TV". I just find it hilarious. I'm easily amused. 

As Stephanie would say, "Save it for Only Fans."

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, emergency ring said:

its barely 6pm and im sleepy........................ 

Shocking.  From the Pillow Talk previews, this is the best-est, funniest, wildest episode EVER!  Just like all of them ever.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

These young guys, Mo and Guillermo, need to stop whining and ask themselves if getting a green card is worth being with the cougars. 

Guillermo seems to be a go getter. He'll prosper and leave Kara once her drinking and flighty ways become too much. And he'll only be about 25!

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Hotel coming in like a wrecking ball! I am patiently waiting for this season to end, but then again I am not very excited to see Family Libby, Angela, and Pig Pred yet again! Last week’s episode was okay but I would have loved it if they threw Ari and Bini in the mix! Let’s see how well tonight’s episode is. At the end, I’ll rate it on a scale of 1 to 10. I’ll start doing this for every episode from now on. Let’s snark!

Will the scale ever go above a 1 LOL? 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 6
4 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Shocking.  From the Pillow Talk previews, this is the best-est, funniest, wildest episode EVER!  Just like all of them ever.

This episode is soo boring that I don’t have the energy to snark m

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

So Guillermo’s mom is team Kara.

I think Guillermo's mom is team Green Card. Dollars to donuts Guillermo winds up in south Florida with a more age appropriate girlfriend and half ownership of the latest hopping nightspot. 

• Like 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

OK peeps, we've made it halfway. Lets finish strong! 

It’s been so boring recently. I start seeing less action in the thread.

Dad Jibri: “How soon can you get the fuck out of our house?”

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
58 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Greetings from humidity soaked SW Virginia where the crawdads don't sing, but the cicadas form loud mariachi bands in the evening.

I missed last week's episode. So Emily is pregnant again? 🙄

At least the cicadas aren't everywhere like last summer... 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

So, Jibri and Miona need to move out?   How?  No jobs, no planning ability, their careers are nothing burgers.     So, Mama J thinks her son will suddenly start planning things, get a job, How is jobless, and no job skills Jibri going to be out of the house?    

• Applause 1
  • Love 6