Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, greekmom said:

It's only 8:50. :/

I was just thinking that this episode isn't dragging as much as usual; I put that down to the exquisite wit of the Primetimer peeps. You are all in rare form tonight!

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

I hate Bile.  Yoga is central to Shaeda's life.  So, he ridicules it with his juvenile jokes and behavior - pretending that it's just another one of his knee-slapping pranks.  

And she's in the victim mode with her, "I'll do whatever it takes" to eradicate the arguments or tension.

I noticed that Bile expects everyone to hang on his every word, but he uses his insulting brand of humor to hide that he can't pay attention long enough to even hear what anyone else is asking of him. 

• Applause 4
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I was just thinking that this episode isn't dragging as much as usual; I put that down to the exquisite wit of the Primetimer peeps. You are all in rare form tonight!

Fireworks tonight! 🎇

• Wink 2
  • Love 5

Ok. I’m actually not paying attention to the time now as I’m laughing so hard. 

Truthfully, earlier tonight I opened my neighbor’s cabinet door and his clock fell and hit me on the head so clocks might not be my strong suit tonight. Not to worry. I fixed the ouchie with a cognac. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

I was about to say Thais knows how to cook ... but then I saw her put mustard and ketchup in with the chicken.

Its a new trope! "Foreign fiancee is comically inept in the kitchen"!

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Ok. I’m actually not paying attention to the time now as I’m laughing so hard. 

Truthfully, earlier tonight I opened my neighbor’s cabinet door and his clock fell and hit me on the head so clocks might not be my strong suit tonight. Not to worry. I fixed the ouchie with a cognac. 

SAME. And this post has finished me. Dead. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

John (from Bawstin🎶) needs his own show.

He and Bile could be the New Odd Couple..Perfect!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Stroganoff...made with chicken, mustard and ketchup.

Where is she searching for recipes?  Dijon, yes but not yellow mustard and ketchup…just no.  Any sites that don’t have proper seasoning, I skip…

• Love 5