Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

giphy.gif

I hope this one makes page 666.   Because as much as I hate to agree with Kalani, Satan in the form of her mother-in-law, and sister-in-law were on her doorstep. 

(we're on page 666, post as fast as you can). 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 12
Just now, Mindthinkr said:

I married someone from another country. He beat the crap out of me. Before he got his papers my family called immigration about the about the abuse. They did absolutely nothing. Not one thing when my broken bones should have been proof enough (plus Drs reports about his abusive nature.). It’s very strange to me how the laws work for some and not for all. I’m divorced and now living my best life. I sleep with two cats who are almost 19 and witnessed everything  

Holy shit, I am so sorry you experienced that.

• Sad 3
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

giphy.gif

Look at Darcey. She looks positively fresh and dewy compared to now. 

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Oh helllll no. If my brother passed and I could not be there??? Poor Guillermo. I’d be ripped apart.

“I don’t, he’d want you to be sad.” WTF, Karen?

Say "I'm already bored by talking about your sorrow over your prematurely dead brother" without saying "I'm already bored by talking about your sorrow over your prematurely dead brother". What a shallow self centered little slag. 

• Like 4
  • Love 7
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

I hope this one makes page 666.   Because as much as I hate to agree with Kalani, Satan in the form of her mother-in-law, and sister-in-law were on her doorstep. 

You made it!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

I married someone from another country. He beat the crap out of me. Before he got his papers my family called immigration about the about the abuse. They did absolutely nothing. Not one thing when my broken bones should have been proof enough (plus Drs reports about his abusive nature.). It’s very strange to me how the laws work for some and not for all. I’m divorced and now living my best life. I sleep with two cats who are almost 19 and witnessed everything  

I'm sorry you had to endure this.

• Like 4
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

It sucks because UK Discovery+ has the 90 Day UK show and it started up this weekend.

It looks more interesting than this garbage.

Watching paint dry would be more interesting than this

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Wow, that is rough! I'm glad that you escaped with your cats. 

• Love 6
51 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

All of Patrick's features are squished to the middle of his face. It's weird.

Somebody over on reddit posted a photo of a pumpkin with teeny eyes, nose and mouth drawn with black marker right in the center.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 8
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Here it comes! "We need to get your father's blessing"!

This didn't occur to them on one of Patrick's 19 trips to Brazil or while they were filling out paperwork for the visa??

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

That's horrible. I'm so glad you made it through all that OK. 

Also, if you want his kneecaps busted, I might know a guy who knows a guy.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
55 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

All of Patrick's features are squished to the middle of his face. It's weird.

Steroid head. 'Roids make all kinds of proportion issues show up. Fat heads, puffy looking hands and feet, even noses seem to get a little bigger when the juice is on the loose. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Emily doesn't feel bad about getting her own ring.  She feels no shame.  No regret.  She hands it to him and takes a drink like nothing at all happened.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 9