Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

"My parent's aren't coming to the wedding because they don't think I'm ready to get married"

Also, they're not coming because you're telling them that they need to get to some unspecified beach in the next two weeks.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8

You never wanted to be optimistic. And your glasses are distracting, Mama Jibri.

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh cram it Mama Jibri. Why isn't Miona calling and texting every two minutes NOW? Did you lock her in the basement and put her phone in the freezer or what? 

Don’t joke, it might be the next episode…

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

How was the yard sale? Did you get a lot of money? 

Nah, it sucked. My friend didn't want to do it yesterday, A SATURDAY, a lovely sunny day but not hot. She wanted to do it today. It rained till 11 AM and its Fathers Day and it was fucking freezing. I've had yard sales when I've made over $100. This was NOT one of those days. I was practically giving stuff away because I didn't want to bring it back in the house. But I did get rid of a lot and got to practice my Spanish! 

• Sad 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

Why don't these people do any kind of planning before the 90 days starts? 

I know, stupid question, it's all fake.  But it's all just so stupid.

Agreed. They should have all their relationship, financial and emotional issues (and language barriers) all worked out, and wedding plans nearly done before they even apply for the spousal K-1 visa. But that's too much like making sense....

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I like Pedro…the fighting might be exaggerated but I think that marriage is doomed. Momma needs to shut her botoxed face. Maybe they don’t want kids and it is none of her business 

I've always liked Pedro. He and Chantel's marriage has probably been strictly for TV for years. The family Chantel has to be the most irritating, annoying, insufferable bunches of people on planet Earth. 

• Hugs 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

"My parent's aren't coming to the wedding because they don't think I'm ready to get married"

Also, they're not coming because you're telling them that they need to get to some unspecified beach in the next two weeks.

Mother Jibri just can’t shut her mouth and admit they don’t wanna see him marry Miona.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
(edited)

Wow, how long has it been since we've had a "take the foreign fiancee shopping for expensive furniture" scene?

Patrick: Can't we just go to Big Lots for a brown sectional? Why do we need all these highfalutin DECORATIONS? 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
(edited)

Hey Patrick, if you don’t want to spend a lot don’t go to a boutique decor store. What the hell did he expect?! The stores in the area they are in are ALL pricey!

Edited by CSunshine76
  • Love 6

Thais AND Meoni are the same dang people!  At least NoNeck has some $$$ to spend, I'm getting the impression that good old JibJab doesn't have much $$$ in the old wallet.

Then there's the dress Meoni wants (that will be paid for SOMEHOW) and then there's EMILY who's already spending Daddy's money and has also bought herself a RING (because she WANTS A NICE RING, dammit!)

I can't with these fools.  They're driving me up the wall.

• Applause 1
  • Love 9
Just now, OneGuy said:

The "How do we Decorate" controversy.

Patrick can't understand why Thais isn't happy with the empty beer bottles and the traffic sign he and his buds stole that time. What other decorations does a house need? 

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7