Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

How many hours of the day do you focus on your creative endeavors? And why can’t you think your creative thoughts while you are also doing some work?

Every single musician I know, and I know quite a few, has a day job. OK, except one, who's made a name for himself locally and has a following. He's worked hard at it for DECADES. 

And these two are NUTS. They'll do what thousands of others do, upload stuff on Sound Cloud, get gigs at cruddy clubs, and probably never get a "big break". Jesus, they're like children. 

• Love 18
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Musician on the cusp of stardom and now he’s a dispatcher for a trucking company? Okay.

Jib has no idea his music will be his side hustle for years to come, health insurance and paying the rent come before fame.

• Applause 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

Your intention is to get married on a beach in California, which is totally unrealistic when you're in South Dakota both with no jobs and can't do basic shit like cook a simple meal.

It’s free to get married on the beach, but you can’t reserve it. 

• Love 3

I highly doubt she would be on her knees in that outfit

3 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:

So he has $50 now. 

Just enough for another matching outfit from Shein.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

You can make pretty money driving a truck but it is long hours and hard work. He doesn’t want to do that…just like Andrei

The original Mohammed (with Dinyell) is driving a truck.

• Useful 5
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Long distance truck driver pays very well.   Jibri makes another ridiculous choice, his band over truck driving.   Maybe if he starts driving and does well at it, he can afford the beach wedding for the princess, and to get his own place. 

But this will be a case of Miona being sullen about how Jibjib has to be away from her for a few days at a time and he will quit that job that pays rent, insurance and the cost of her extreme eyebrow filler habit. I mean how do these people expect to eat without a job that pays?

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Daveed has a real job and the music is just a hobby…jaber face is a loser

Easy for Daveed to say, he has a job and income. He needs to get off his high horse. Of course, Jibri needs to wake up and get a damn job. 

3 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Where is blackout drunk balloon girl this week anyhow?

Rehab? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
Just now, Grifter Lives said:

The original Mohammed (with Dinyell) is driving a truck.

I think his grift ran out and he is hard up for cash. At least he is working now but he totally reached out to Danyell just to get some sweet TLC cash. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Adeejay said:

I was wondering how long it would take before Biel start complaining about Shaeeda's housekeeping capabilities.  

Again, why doesn't Mr. OCD (now just extra neat) rich, successfull businessman have a meticulous housekeeper who meets his oh-so high standards?  In fact, I'm surprised that he doesn't have an English butler, since he's so ghetto bougie, or whatever he called himself in Week 1.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

He doesn’t think he’s OCD? Then why did he spend half the first episode saying “I’m sooo OCD”. STFU, Bilal. OCD sucks to live with.

He doesn’t have OCD he is just an asshole

• Applause 2
  • Love 6
Just now, greekmom said:

Don't they have a dish washer?

Why is she hand washing stuff?

She is probably not allowed to touch it! They never cook anything in that kitchen, it seems like they always have take out. It’s like it is not really his house.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 6