Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

On 5/31/2022 at 2:50 PM, gingerella said:

Here, allow me to assist you. Emily is, in no particular order:

a fat lazy slothful slacker

a horrible mother who is keeping her kid on the teat so she has control over him

a horrible, awful shrewish hose beast of a partner who cock blocks her own baby daddy from bonding with his son

a terrible daughter who has her entire family cowed and afraid of her wrath

Would you like me to continue, or is the above sufficient?

Awesome Proud Of You GIF by Shalita Grant

• Applause 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

The new emojis are giving me life. Now I have two life goals (the first one is to be mentioned on someone's Acknowledgements page). The new one is to write a post that has every single emoji reaction. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Sad 1
  • Wink 2
  • Fire 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)

Just all around FYI - never call your Administrative Assistants secretaries. Secretary is an antiquated term that most administrative professionals resent.  I mean, you most certainly can, but don't drink any coffee offered to you.  <kidding sort of>

(I am a CPA by trade, and I hear things...)

Edited by Rebky
  • Wink 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, Welshman in Ca said:

Yes but we lost the crying face, not PC & the world is a flowery place full of rainbows enough I guess.

They added the crying face one!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:
On 6/2/2022 at 12:24 PM, greekmom said:

OMG!!! Guys we got more emojis!!!

But still no rolling eyes, Greekmom. WHY IS THAT 

and we still need a vomit emoji! 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 6/2/2022 at 4:43 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

The new emojis are giving me life. Now I have two life goals (the first one is to be mentioned on someone's Acknowledgements page). The new one is to write a post that has every single emoji reaction. 

YOU GUYS! 

Every single emoji! A dream come true.

My 90 Day peeps are the best peeps!

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Sad 1
  • Wink 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

I did not realize that they added a bunch of new emojis on here while I was offline on Thursday/Friday. Wow, this is so interesting! And apparently at first they got rid of the sad face and added it back in, but then they replaced ‘surprised’ with ‘mind blown’. How fascinating. There’s gonna be a variety of reactions to my posts now!

Anyways…it feels like forever since I’ve been on here. There was another devastating shooting on the news Wednesday night, and I just couldn’t handle it anymore. Then, on Friday, the most disturbingly maddening thing happened at my workplace that left me shaking for hours afterward. There was an active shooter trying to get into the building right next to hours, and we had to stay in lockdown for 45 minutes, which interrupted the summer party we were having. The shooter was trying to play around with a gun outside and shooting at targets in the air. Thankfully, they injured just one person, who had to go to the hospital to get a leg amputated. But still, people were disturbed and frustrated at the news. All my coworkers were leaving one by one, it’s like the whole office left early! By the afternoon we were left with 7 out of 18 folks still shaken from the incident. At that time, I really wanted to log on to here and snark with my peeps on some 90 Day Fiance-related show. But there wasn’t anything on at the moment that fit my needs, so I decided to wait until the next day. Now I am ecstatic about the new emojis and wonder which ones people will use the most!!! Tomorrow cannot come soon enough. Y’all, I just need the snark. I need you all to take me to La La Land, where everything is bright and rosy. May sucked. Let’s not make June suck.

• Hugs 13
  • Sad 4
22 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I did not realize that they added a bunch of new emojis on here while I was offline on Thursday/Friday. Wow, this is so interesting! And apparently at first they got rid of the sad face and added it back in, but then they replaced ‘surprised’ with ‘mind blown’. How fascinating. There’s gonna be a variety of reactions to my posts now!

Anyways…it feels like forever since I’ve been on here. There was another devastating shooting on the news Wednesday night, and I just couldn’t handle it anymore. Then, on Friday, the most disturbingly maddening thing happened at my workplace that left me shaking for hours afterward. There was an active shooter trying to get into the building right next to hours, and we had to stay in lockdown for 45 minutes, which interrupted the summer party we were having. The shooter was trying to play around with a gun outside and shooting at targets in the air. Thankfully, they injured just one person, who had to go to the hospital to get a leg amputated. But still, people were disturbed and frustrated at the news. All my coworkers were leaving one by one, it’s like the whole office left early! By the afternoon we were left with 7 out of 18 folks still shaken from the incident. At that time, I really wanted to log on to here and snark with my peeps on some 90 Day Fiance-related show. But there wasn’t anything on at the moment that fit my needs, so I decided to wait until the next day. Now I am ecstatic about the new emojis and wonder which ones people will use the most!!! Tomorrow cannot come soon enough. Y’all, I just need the snark. I need you all to take me to La La Land, where everything is bright and rosy. May sucked. Let’s not make June suck.

I’m sorry. How awful you had to go thru that

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola, mis amigos! Has everyone had a good week? I have: gotten my second Covid booster; had a birthday; and, (drum roll please) found out at my annual checkup that, in addition to being in perfect health, that I HAVE LOST SIXTY FIVE POUNDS IN THE LAST YEAR! I am chuffed! Not out of the woods yet, I'd like to lose a good deal more but it is AFFIRMING. 

I have a celebratory Snark Shake in the blender and an ready to RUMBLE!

You go Ms Pepper

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola, mis amigos! Has everyone had a good week? I have: gotten my second Covid booster; had a birthday; and, (drum roll please) found out at my annual checkup that, in addition to being in perfect health, that I HAVE LOST SIXTY FIVE POUNDS IN THE LAST YEAR! I am chuffed! Not out of the woods yet, I'd like to lose a good deal more but it is AFFIRMING. 

Happy belated birthday! IIRC, it was on Thursday, right?

Alright, the time has finally come! I badly wanted this to come on Friday after the traumatic event that shook so many of us, but am glad that I watched Stranger Things while patiently waiting! It has taken me on a ride! So riveting!

• Love 1
(edited)

Can i just throw it out there - I hate Bilezebub.

Changed my mind. I hate everyone except for Sheeda.

Edited by greekmom
changed my mind.
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

WOWZA! Congratulations to you!

• Hugs 1
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

🎉 Happy Birthday 🎉 and congratulations on that tremendous weight loss. **hands clapping** 

• Hugs 2
  • Love 3
(edited)

Congrats on the weight loss, @Pepper Mostly. In my eyes, you ere perfect just the way you were, but now you can wear a bikini to the beach! Maybe Miona can find you some nice crop tops to show off your weight loss. And happy birthday. 👏👏👏

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3