Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

If I was Shaeeda, I would ask to talk to the Imam and get some advice, or start booking my flight home. He is not worth it.

No Bilal, she is not being aggressive. You are being a jerk.

If he's going to be that punitive, she needs to beat the shit out of him before getting and Ubering to the airport. 

• Love 10

If she has to wash that top after two weeks of being in the US, Miona probably has already worn it.  And, since she hasn't been out and about, as she just reported, Mama Jibroni has probably seen it on her.  This scene is so contrived.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
Just now, Grifter Lives said:

"We want her to be comfortable here.  So, I will teach her how to do laundry.  In Serbia, they're still pounding clothing against rocks after washing them in the river."

In Serbia, you know, that tropical paradise of perpetual summer. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

Miona is going to get a little cold when the wind sweeps through South Dakota.   She already has a bad case of "Pointer Sisters" going on.   I'm hoping that they won't go to any swimming parties, or her idea of swimwear is probably some dental floss, and a couple of those round bandages.   

This wear more clothes routine with Mama Jibri is so poorly acted.    Neither woman is going to make the Oscars.   

I guess it never dawned on Ari's brain that no work permit, means no income for Bini.   MMA fighter has another issue too, only the top ones make much money, and if Bini gets hurt, he has no health insurance in the U.S.   One trip to the ER, and they'll be really broke. 

Bini needs to be told how little a lower tier MMA fighter makes, and for personal trainer you need all kinds of certifications, and I'm betting he doesn't have any of those.    Maybe someone should tell him what houses go for in the town he's living in?    They can't afford an apartment, so he wants a house now?   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Thank goodness Nikki finally escaped from his clutches!

Yeah, she finally chewed through the restraints. 

So wait, Mama Jbri thinks that Miona should dress "modestly" because her husband might not be able to restrain himself. After all, a man has needs. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 7

The washing machine in Serbia can be set to the exact temperature?  Why don't we have that here?   Mom wants her to cover up and be modest in the house.  Girlfriend has to obey the rules.

• Love 6

I always make sure to accessorize my outfit with the right sunglasses before I do my laundry.  What is it with Miona and her penchant with cheap sunglasses worn on her head?

Isn't Mother Jibjab a psychologist? Couldn't she figure out the Miona situation a little better?

Bilal leaving Shaeeda in the car alone seems dangerous, she may "accidentally" back over him, wink wink.

• LOL 11
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

When I lived in the UK for a bit, I had a combo washer and dryer. It was different.

I’ve always wondered how those washer/dryer combo units were.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So wait, Mama Jbri thinks that Miona should dress "modestly" because her husband might not be able to restrain himself. After all, a man has needs. 

Oh man...that's awful. 

• Love 3

Ok, get out the pitchforks and torches. If you are a youngster who has to live with their inlaws, shut up about the rules.  Don't move in with strangers if you want to call the shots. Jibri, don't bring a wife home and expect there to be no rules unless you have established in advance that there will be no rules. 

I don't like Mahala's rules, but I also know that I wouldn't want someone making me feel cringey in my own home if I was doing them a favor by letting them live there. 

3 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

The washing machine in Serbia can be set to the exact temperature?  Why don't we have that here?   Mom wants her to cover up and be modest in the house.  Girlfriend has to obey the rules.

I want a serbian washer. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Is this bitch for real RN? Damn…. Be a woman. Be supportive.

When the temp person we had was the acting boss, she didn't like my clothing. Nothing was wrong with it, but it seemed that the sight of my legs bothered her. I was asked to wear leggings with any dress or skirt. I was really offended in that none of my attire was questionable. The day she left I went back to normal.

• Love 2