Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

(edited)

I mentioned this in the preview but Shaeeda haughtily announcing she doesn’t like games, she doesn’t PLAY games, etc. is not going to win her any points with Bilal’s kids. She should have said she’d like to watch them play or teach her. Moms have to be willing to watch or participate in their kids’ activities no matter their interest level 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Tonight's line up for 90 Day Fiance Pillow Talk: Tim and Veronica Robert and Anny Molly and Cynthia Tom and Emma

Tough call.... Can't stand Tom and his sister, but have missed Tim and Veronica the last few weeks.

I deleted last week's Pillow Talk unwatched.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

NOPE!!!  Not gonna watch The Family Chantel. 

See, TLC, I do have some lines I won't cross with this franchise!

So I have always had a thing for Pedro however not enough to put up the rest of the famalia Chantal

• Love 5
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Nah. I remember watching Remy and some Muslims use that "spiritual marriage" so they can have sex then they get "spiritually divorced".

Happy Birthday @Bees52!!!

Then she should not be co-habitating with him.  What kinda example is Bilal setting for his children??

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He is just such a fucking worm. On top of all the other crap he is (overbearing, narcissistic, selfish, egotistical, arrogant, rude....)

Bilal is treating Shaeeda like she is a new pet. Very weird the way he introduces her and then steps back and almost pushes her into awkward conversations and situations.

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

The creepiness of Big Ed whispering, “You are mine forever,” will certainly haunt my dreams tonight.

Some women would be praying for the end of time.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

I know it is on Ari and Bini now BUT KARA IS NOT A LICENSED TEACHER IN THE STATE OF ALABAMA!  Who is with me with pitchforks and torches?

I will happily share my file folder with everyone!

• LOL 3
  • Love 4