Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

20 minutes ago, Ginos Black Hat said:

this is it!! im too excited that i am here early. i was wondering when the new season will air? 

I think it’s next week. They realize that if they give us any downtime, we might have a chance to reconsider our priorities.

• LOL 14
  • Love 4

Hallo, m'dears! I'm happy to be with you, though I almost didn't even have time to go on here due to a family emergency I had after I was just volunteering in the mountains over the weekend! I am super traumatized, but I still need the snark to fuel my energy for Spring Break! So let's get it on, folks!

• Love 15
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

It's okay. I was crying the whole ride home from the mountains but I'm fine. I just need a little spirit!

Hugs snarkers. I have a story about a very bad hotel we were at Friday night. I think you’d giggle

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

So big surprise there was sun in Dayton town and I’m a little day drunk, this might affect the quality of my usually quality snark. Typos will be worse

Best way to watch the Tell Nothing.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

Just got back from a basketball tournament in Indianapolis and 10 hours in the car. I'm not sure how coherent I'll be if I stick it out.

We believe in you! 

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So who flounces out this week? Maybe Mike runs away?

He'll stumble offstage weeping. Ella will want to flounce but will be stuck in her chair. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

So big surprise there was sun in Dayton town and I’m a little day drunk, this might affect the quality of my usually quality snark. Typos will be worse

Yay for day drinking! I did that yesterday, today was an alka seltzer kind of day.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Hallo, m'dears! I'm happy to be with you, though I almost didn't even have time to go on here due to a family emergency I had after I was just volunteering in the mountains over the weekend! I am super traumatized, but I still need the snark to fuel my energy for Spring Break! So let's get it on, folks!

Sending you tons of hugs and well wishes 

• Love 6