Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I'm a lawyer, and not without some assets, and I didn't get a prenup.  I mean, why bother?  Why bet against the marriage?

But you and mrs bison are a lovely couple ❤️

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • Love 5

Discussion question:  Nutalla is Ukrainian, IIRC.   If they had stayed married, would Michael from Sequim have gone there to fight for his wife's family and homeland?

Hahahahaha....

Edited by Floatingbison
  • LOL 14
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I'm a lawyer, and not without some assets, and I didn't get a prenup.  I mean, why bother?  Why bet against the marriage?

If both have significant assets, it is probably a good idea to have some sort of pre-nup.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I wish i had a prenush.

Fucking divorce cost me 30K :(

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

What assets does Memphis have to protect?

A house she will never build.

I feel sorry for Hamza being rushed into marriage, then being inexplicably dumped by Memphis who is unable to think unless she's away in a hotel. 

Edited by Burning Rubber
?
  • Love 9
Just now, Suzywriter said:

so Snarkfest 2022 is going to be in Vegas, at that $79 Sunday-Thursday place with the dangling twirlers for entertainment.

I was there in December for the first time.  We love Vegas!   A Snarkfest for realz would be sooo awesome and we'd have such a great time.  I'd love to do that...life is short, peeps!  

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Jesus that latest unexpected couple gives me trailer trash vibes and that rude boy with the headband looks like he was dropped on his face too many times.

I left it on last week and that boy is a terrible human…

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

2014?!? DAMN JASMINE, HOW LONG DID YOU SCROLL? GODDAMN!

she may have searched the ex's name or email address. I searched today for "taxes" and stuff from 10 years ago came up.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Burning Rubber said:

Six years ago? I'm with Gino on that one, yuk...

Years ago. a coworker who hated me had a party. Well, I didn't know she hated me that much til she told me so before I got laid off. Was I invited? Nope. Did I care? Nope.

• Love 3