Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ben, catfishers always make mistakes because they can’t keep their lies straight. Take The Williams for example........

Hey, the Williams may have been telling the truth, at least as far as meeting at the London Airport goes.  He's probably still there in baggage claim, waiting for his special lady. . .

• LOL 12

Hahaha, I KNEW that Ben must have been freaked out about her real age because he has a kid that’s 22yo and somehow, “falling in love” with someone two years older isn’t too sketchy. Such a fucking sleazeball.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Love 23

Go on OneEye!!!  Get your ass back to "Merica where you can find some 25 year old.  You have a 22 year old daughter, you old fool. Whut?  You wouldn't be JUST FINE if some old fart YOUR age showed up stalking YOUR 22 year old daughter??

Kimbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallly, girl; you ARE stoopid.  Giantly stupid!!!  Maybe you and old OneEye can get together back in the States.  You deserve each other!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hahaha, I KNEW that Ben musty have been freaked out about her real age because he has a kid that’s 22yo and somehow, “falling in love” with someone two years older isn’t too sketchy. Such a fucking sleazeball.

Yes even he admitted it was "weird but still asked for a hug, ack 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hahaha, I KNEW that Ben musty have been freaked out about her real age because he has a kid that’s 22yo and somehow, “falling in love” with someone two years older isn’t too sketchy. Such a fucking sleazeball.

giphy.gif

• LOL 11
  • Love 1