Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Friend Maria is the female version of Elijah. 

Who ARE these people? I would die of embarrassment if any of my friends behaved like this. 

None of them would be my friends because MY friends know that it’s none of their business.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Who ARE these people? I would die of embarrassment if any of my friends behaved like this. 

They are quite protective of her. Maybe they need to be because of her past relationships,

and then here comes online hipster boy from the US...

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Have you not noticed that she does not help. She waits to be helped and then snarks that she doesn't need help. 

Also...um...does everything work like the usual equipment? I mean, from the boobs down, nothing else seems to match my anatomy book. 

Transparent.jpg.fef33502e0ca13f6155d0b73d13366ed.jpg

I had that model, the organs are removable.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

IKR? Her friends themselves look like red flags to me. They are so pushy and invasive.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

When I was growing up I had a big Italian/American family and we all took our shoes off inside.   In fact, my Mom and Aunts washed the soles of shoes on a regular basis.

I very much prefer that people remove their shoes at my house, too. 

3 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Evidently, a lot of Russians fled to Turkey after the fall of communism 30 years ago.  

My friend who lives in Turkey has met a number of people from various corners of the world who live there. From all over Europe as well as all around the region. His new boo is from Afghanistan.  

• Love 9

Rating the males' sexual prowess so far, from worst to best, it would appear to be:

Hazmat

Mike

Gino

Caleb - insufficient data 

Johnny - hasn't entered the competition

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Rating the males' sexual prowess so far, from worst to best, it would appear to be:

Hazmat

Mike

Gino

Caleb - insufficient data 

Johnny - hasn't entered the competition

💀💀💀💀💀💀 stop, I can’t breathe

• LOL 8