Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hello peeps! I hope everyone had a lovely holiday. I am so tired today after pouring wine down my neck all day at my brother's house. 

Same! It's amazing how my old lady body can't bounce back after one of those days..

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Go to Reddit 90 day uncensored on Reddit. Fuck those other square bears with no sense of humour

The uncensored sub had a whole lot of people who despised me and wanted me banned for life! That sub is where most of the immature people were on.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

Gino is quite the culinary risk taker.

Well, he's no Larry or Big Ed, that's for sure. 

Jasmine's objecting to Gino leaving a tip because if servers get used to American Goodtime Charlies throwing their money around, they'll expect the same from Panamanians. Um, OK. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

The uncensored sub had a whole lot of people who despised me and wanted me banned for life! That sub is where most of the immature people were on.

This is your place right here. We are wittier, sexier, funnier and most importantly we are the snarkiest 90 dayers anywhere

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

How can Gino have something with the waitress? He just got there. 

Women just can't resist the raw sexuality that he exudes. He walks by and panties hit the floor.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, he's no Larry or Big Ed, that's for sure. 

Jasmine's objecting to Gino leaving a tip because if servers get used to American Goodtime Charlies throwing their money around, they'll expect the same from Panamanians. Um, OK. 

I think Jasmine is jealous of another women getting her mark’s money. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

This is your place right here. We are wittier, sexier, funnier and most importantly we are the snarkiest 90 dayers anywhere

And you guys are so mach more mature! The Reddit people have proved over and over again that they are immature.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I came home with leftovers. Just reheat dinner this evening.

I love leftovers.  Whether I cooked and are doling them out to others or bringing something home from elsewhere, it’s an easy meal!

• Love 3