Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Poor Alina will be repenting, and quickly. And it'll take her years to get away from him. 

Hope the career move is worth it. And her "fiance" behaved like a 15-year-old at that marriage interview. 

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Oh no! Didn’t I just watch this plot line on Love After Lockup? Showing up at a wedding you weren’t invited to? Sharp, get some new writers! I’m available and so are many other live chatters. 

AND they used the same story line for that Gypsy Family show.  I'm ashamed to admit I watched a couple episodes of that trainwreck.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Oh no! Didn’t I just watch this plot line on Love After Lockup? Showing up at a wedding you weren’t invited to? Sharp, get some new writers! I’m available and so are many other live chatters

It’s also on nearly every episode of My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding, LOL

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

AND they used the same story line for that Gypsy Family show.  I'm ashamed to admit I watched a couple episodes of that trainwreck.

Me too…it was all kinds of amazing trashiness. The husband running away with the sister of the bride….the parking lot fights….the plastic cutlery…all glorious 

• LOL 4
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I watched IT ALL

Edited by For Cereals
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:AND they used the same story line for that Gypsy Family show.

It’s not an official Big Fat Gypsy wedding without at least one uninvited guest causing trouble which results in a knock down drag out fight and someone calling the “muskers” 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
38 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

This is really what I don't get. And I don't think he's Superman in the sack. Jenny must have had a long history of inadequate sex and thinks that a feeling of post-coital disappointment is the norm.

Seriously-you know she has a history of bad, probably abusive relationships. You don't get to her age acting that way for no reason. 

• Love 8
Just now, magemaud said:

It’s not an official Big Fat Gypsy wedding without at least one uninvited guest causing trouble which results in a knock down drag out fight and someone calling the “muskers” 

that would explain why the only episode of Gypsy Wedding that I watched had a wedding crasher scene....     It's like the episode where Gilligan screws up and Skipper gets mad, that's EVERY episode!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

General question: Am I supposed to tip the Amazon and UPS drivers for Christmas? I’m doing a ton of online shopping.

At holiday time, I put a big box of bottled water and snacks on the porch, with a sign that says something like "Dear USPS, UPS, FEDEX, Amazon, Instacart, and everyone else making deliveries here, please help yourself! Thank you for all you do and happy holidays from the Mostlys". I shop online all the time and it seems to be appreciated!

• Love 11