Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Thanks for all the laughs, friends! And thanks to you all for the laughter and camaraderie this season and seasons past. You all are a really special bunch of folks and I love you all. Have a very happy holiday and see you all on the flip side! 

• Like 6
  • Love 5

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to my family of choice, the Snark Brigade. I would have hated to miss this episode due to a situation beyond my control, but for once things broke in my favor. Guess I can stop practicing my flounce, at least for the foreseeable future. Love you all. Kiss kiss.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 2
  • Fire 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Red Bridey said:

I think she kind of realized she had gone a step too far and that's why she shut up the rest of the show.

I agree. Kenny let her know that wasn’t acceptable. 

just having the rerun on in the background and noticed when Sarper brought out his Sex Log he mentioned 2500 PEOPLE so maybe they weren’t all women? 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Useful 3
On 11/20/2023 at 2:21 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

Nikki is forever spoiling for a fight, isn't she? Its not a big ask to request that she wear something with a front and a back to meet his parents! 

The Nikki's, Holly's, Jasmine's, etc on these shows seem to mistaken a request for appropriate dress as an attack on their individuality. Their personalities are already beyond exhausting, so why do we have to put up with these pouting scenes, "but I like my breasts exposed" and demands? 

I swear, the Americans involved in this series have given the US a horrible black eye, and the impression that Americans are both pushovers and demanding. They know little about other cultures, and quite stupid, or having very low intelligence, overall.

Viewers may forget that the average American is capable of meeting someone and falling in love. Not everyone is searching questionable apps online and trying to bring over foreigners for citizenship.

I'd like to be reminded of any successful 90 day marriages where they are still living together, and the foreign partner didn't promptly move to Miami or wherever. (Thanks Danielle and Mohammed for that trend). It's like after season two, all the hustlers signed on.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
3 hours ago, Doublemint said:

Daniele looks like a sailor with the heart tat, or whatever it is.

Nothing dainty or super feminine with this look. Poor Danielle, her inside wishful thinking doesn't match her outside reality.

I wish her a speedy recovery from the idiot. Remember, when he shows you who he is, believe him. But no... She insisted on marrying him. Smh

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Bees52 said:

Dang, this woman wrote a whole book of cheat receipts.

She had receipts PRIOR to marrying him, so she can place that receipt book somewhere we don't need to see it. She knew  the week prior he was being a complete jerk, but nope, she wanted to be married, and to spend her days kicking a coconut around. Well, you married the man who can barely tolerate you. Congrats 

• LOL 2
14 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

It's available to rent or buy in a few places--Prime,

Just seeing this comment this morning.   It's free on Prime (I have the DVDs, which have minimal extras)

I love Coupling, I want a reboot. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Quof said:

Just seeing this comment this morning.   It's free on Prime (I have the DVDs, which have minimal extras)

I love Coupling, I want a reboot. 

Oh, I don't! It was so much of its time, and so clever! I'm sure a reboot would just disappoint me. I love it so much. "I only smile at single men. I'm preserving my elasticity" "He's Jeff, and there is no known cure" "Hi, I'm Jane. Great penis, I mean car". I'm giggling like a loon just thinking about it!

• Like 1

Just watching one of the many repeated scenes and paid closer attention to Jasmine “finding” the lip gloss in Gino’s car. Besides people posting screenshots of her getting in the car holding two lip glosses and having the same one on her makeup table, I saw her reach between the seats into the back of the car with her left hand while turning and bending forward like she was reaching in her purse and coming up with the lip gloss in her right hand!  
Totally faked drama. Case closed! 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2

There’s no new episode tonight? Between TLC’s bad programming decisions and Primetimer being down, I’m on my last nerve. Well, hope you all have a happy new year and make resolutions that you’re likely to keep, like not watching the new season of The Single Life. 🎉🍾🎇

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, judylo said:

Chantel is unrecognizable … or is that just because I haven’t watched her in ages?

I haven’t watch in years.  After watching the commercial with Chantel I had to come to see what she looks like.  She looks entirely different but her upper thighs are just bizarre.

• Like 1